Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike (9374 Views)

Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege / Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by kinectik: 5:00am On Jul 18, 2012
THE leader of the Movement for the Actuali-sation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, on Tuesday, said the movement is not part of any plan by any person or group of persons to declare a sovereign Biafra Republic on November 5, 2012 or any other date.

Uwazuruike said MASSOB, as a non-violent organisation, would not be identified with any agenda that would imply taking up arms or any form of violence to realise the Biafra mandate, which, he said, was becoming more feasible by the day.

Nigerian Tribune gathered that a separatist group, the Biafra Zionist Movement, at its last general meeting in Enugu State, had threa-tened to declare Biafra Republic by November 5.

“I am not aware of any date. MASSOB is not a party to any plan to employ violence as a means of pursuing our agenda. We are non-violent and will remain so. It is true that in this struggle, we have splinter groups, but I am not aware of what happens in their camp neither do I support their plans of action,” Uwazu-ruike said.

The MASSOB leader further said the agitation for Sovereign State of Biafra was beyond verbal threats and counter-threats, adding that his group was still on course and would not be distracted by activities of other groups, who may wish to disagree with MASSOB’s non-violent stands.

According to him, “MASSOB is very much focused and the liberation of Ndigbo is still our priority, but we will not allow unnecessary sentiments to dictate our mode of operations. MASSOB should be counted out completely from the November 5 ultimatum, we are not part of it and will never be.”
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/44374-massob-not-aware-of-proposed-biafra-republic-day-uwazuruike
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2012
MASSOB is not a party to any plan to employ violence as a means of pursuing our agenda. We are non-violent and will remain so.

Sounds good.
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Tsmooth1(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2012
I renounce hate speech/comments from now on, and I want to appologies to all those people I target or are affected. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Chanchit: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2012
Lmao.... Mr uwazurike, u beta war(m)n ur boys, cos their proposed action is tanatamount to capitulation..... Na on nov5 u go knw say nigerian army wei no fit defeat boko haram, don mark that date for their calender...

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by tpapi: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
D fear of jtf is d beginnin of wisdom
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Balyz: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
The bokos might just have been given the chance to force MASSOB's hand
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-ends-state-emergency-15-local-councils
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by b03liberty(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
biafra0-500 Nig grin
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
betrayal
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
BLOODY COWARDS! grin...GUESS COWARDICE IS NO LONGER A YORUBA ATTRIBUTE!!!!! grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
O ga adikwa egwu! Oya na! Let's wait for november 5th to come and we will see what's gonna happen!
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by jamil2(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
The battle ground is open, watch the net warriors they will soon start.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Caseless: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dz biafran agitation have caused more hatred among nigerians than luv. Since dat civil war, nigerians have bn at logger-head wit each other..geo-zone vs geo-zone, ethnic grp vs ethnic grp, leaders vs leaders, youths vs youths.
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by amosy007: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
House divided within.

When things fall apart. ...
Complete d rest
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Taking After the steps of M.L King jr.they want a peaceful secession 4rm 9ja.buh dats IMPOSSIBLE! Only violent men can actualize Biafra becos the nation suffereth violence and the only the violent wil take it by force. Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by tigerleggs(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
Count me out. I no dey 4 this one.
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by elMacho(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
I dey laugh......ma dad fought d civil war...he told us stories. So maybe i'll have the opportunity 2 witness it this time... I hope say una dan upgrade una arsenal ba against d shot guns n mark 4 wey una use b4.......
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by afrikanns: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=berem]O ga adikwa egwu! Oya na! Let's wait for november 5th to come and we will see what's gonna happen! I sud be rite dis guess, d extinction of d unnas
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Caseless: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dis clamour 4 biafran state has cajouled nigerians into believin dat success and hope lies in disintegration or breakage. I don taya sef. Make they free dem,abeg.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by elMacho(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
I dey laugh......ma dad fought the civil war and told us stories.........maybe i have the opportunity to witness this one... I hope say una dan upgrade una arsenal wey una use last tym..all those shotguns n mak4...
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by jason123: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
caseless: Dis clamour 4 biafran state has cajouled nigerians into believin dat success and hope lies in disintegration or breakage. I don taya sef. Make they free dem,abeg.

VERY WELL SAID!!!
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Ryabcool(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
engineerd: BLOODY COWARDS! grin...GUESS COWARDICE IS NO LONGER A YORUBA ATTRIBUTE!!!!! grin grin grin grin

lol! I guess u can say that...
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Ekumazzy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
We presently need that to happy in nigeria. Brothers make una come back.
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Amecharaovoko(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
It s been always clear to me that Biafra Zionist is a group by fedral govt whose aim is to cause confusion among Ndigbo. But cursed be him who tries to bring the confusion into actualisation of United State of Biafra. Because already, Biafra is in God's list of great countries. And what God has approved, anyone trying to frustrate it will up the way Pharaoh did. To me, Biafra Zionist is a sabotage erected by Nigeria evil gvt. If not, how many times have Nigeria security agents go after them ? How many times have their leaders been arrested ? Ndigbo shine sense ! They want to waste lives so as to kill people's dream about the Promised Land. They will all fail, except if they are sincere

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by dozern(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
uwazuike is a 419er. He should go and rest. Biafra wil come by violence. And first part has been done. What i dont know is weather forth coming war wil be more dangerous dan d previous war. It must surely come
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Jeejile: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
Declare and history will repeat itself.
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Asemo11(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Zionist ko zionist ni
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by kheart(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
me i don talk am before but i go still talk am, ojukwu don die along with biafura.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Amecharaovoko(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
kheart: me i don talk am before but i go still talk am, ojukwu don die along with biafura.
Anu mpuma
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by gurujoe(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
nwazurike, u may b right in yr statements bt wht u wil knw is dat freedom is nt given bt taken. In al yr actions 4 d realizatn of BIAFRA. Make sure u meet d Big Brothers (USA, FRANCE) because if dey didn't endorse it i tink d realizatn wont b possible. I thought we lost d 1st battle because of dat. So, dis tym around we get wise up by meetin dem. I can't wait 2 see my 'CHRISTIAN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA'

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by ClearRoad: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Beta! Let's follow d legacy of Mohatma ghandi.
Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
These ppl are so very very confused and divided lol

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Just because Dayokanu mentioned Benjamin Adekunle aka Black Scorpion MASSOB don dey fear?

Ok na play I dey play, Go on with your declaration

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped / Ebonyi Political History. Afikpo Are Not Abakaliki. Afikpo Fake Igbo / Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.