Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community (25092 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / Enugu Community Decries Arrest Of 76 Villagers After Feud With Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by namfav(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2012
chapter 4 in the constitution

(1) Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen of Nigeria shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereby or exit therefrom.

Ileke-IdI:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Afam4eva(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2012
namfav: chapter 4 in the constitution

(1) Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen of Nigeria shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereby or exit therefrom.

Where did you see farm there? Dude, go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Yeske2(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What will they learn?

Do you know how many Fulanis Jos boys have killed? Did that stop them?
Do you know how many have been slaughtered in Ekiti, did that stopped them?

The gov should come up with a compromise plan for both side (igbos and fulanis)
WRONG no compromise plan, this case is already settled by the Igbos.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by namfav(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2012
where did you see "no farming there" ? are you stupid?

afam4eva:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by theplanmaker: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2012
In my community recently, this fulani guys were driven out en mass and their settlement destroyed. Mhen i tell u dey a bunch of trouble, deir eye no dey see woman 4 bush, and dey deface d entire community with cow dung, worse still is deir violent and hostile life style. Anyway its not deir fault, dey are stark illiterates, with no knowledge of law, they just live on instinct and their first instinct is usually survival so any perceived threat is met with violent response

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2012
namfav: where did you see "no farming there" ? are you stupid?

Why not start entering people's houses and quote to them the constitution. Your head will be seperated from your body.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

No shoit duh. Killing them has not stopped Fulanis.
Wasn't it the same Enugu Fulani hersmen attacked/ raped women last year?

Fulanis don't die, they multiply lol.

[s]This dude is always hyperventilating like he has a dciik stuck n his throat lol. [/s]

Haha dirty bag , you don't even want to start something you can't finish . You should read more often and get first hand accounts on how the enugu folks deal with these fulanis every day . Its nothing new .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by namfav(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2012
someone from enugu trying to make a living elsewhere is no different a herdsmen trying to make a living in enugu, stop being stoopid

afam4eva:
Why not start entering people's houses and quote to them the constitution. Your head will be seperated from your body.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Haha dirty bag , you don't even want to start something you can't finish . You should read more often and get first hand accounts on how the enugu folks deal with these fulanis every day . Its nothing new .

Dirty clown, what exactly do you want to start? Please entertain me.
See how they've deal with them enough for them to stop lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Afam4eva(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2012
namfav: someone from enugu trying to make a living elsewhere is no different a herdsmen trying to make a living in enugu, stop being stoopid

He's not hustling on someone's property is he? I guess i can enter your bedroom and sleep beside your wife and tell you that the constitution permits it.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Kinikini: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2012
@9ja voice

HAUSA/FULANI'S ARE NEARING THEIR END.

THE WORST THEY WILL DO NOW IS TO REVENGE, IF THEY DO THAT THERE END WILL COME.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HAUSA/FULANI'S?
WHY CAN'T THEY CO-EXIST WITH OTHER'S?
THEY FOUGHT AND KILL IN MIDDLE BELT,
FOGUTH AND MASSACRE YORUBA'S IN SOUTHWEST,
FOUGHT AND KILL IN NIGER DELTA,
NOW FIGHTING BUT WAS KILLED IN SOUTHEAST.

@9ja voice, your hipocrisy is not undetected. So the Fulanis are able to kill and massacre all other tribes but Igbos killed them. I would not expect ethnic bigotry in a serious issue like this. Anyway, everything has to be tribalised in Niger.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2012

Cows have no citizenship right. . . . unless you're talking about the chirpy fellow lol.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by megxo(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:
ABI
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Kachi01: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2012
I grew up to know this fulani catle rearers as a troublesome set of people, they alway make a straight road out of somebody's farm in the name of grazing. I remember when they clashed with on anambra community becos of this and they suffered casualties both human and animal and as far as i can remember, they did near the community again. The govt should look into this to stop all this fulani problem here and there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by lacasa: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2012
T-smooth:
From now on no more meat to south, no more suya for u people. Gosh Igbo people are wicked, how can u killed a defenceless, harmless fulani man just to steal his cows? but i no blame una, I blame Ojukwu. Awon oloshi!

grin hahaha

Badt guy. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2012
namfav: dumb dumb dumb people from enugu, and[b] i thought enugu was a good place, who are they to decide that any cow cannot walk on their land? who does nigeria belong to? [/b]klling innnocent people do they think their won't be a reaction? they have to wait

still lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2012
T-smooth:
From now on no more meat to south, no more suya for u people. Gosh Igbo people are wicked, how can u killed a defenceless, harmless fulani man just to steal his cows? but i no blame una, I blame Ojukwu. Awon oloshi!

GIVE ME 1 REASON WHY THIS IDIO.T HAVEN'T BEEN BANNED
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:
He is one of the 'most bigoted' NLders I come across(second only to AbuMaryam). He will use the most senseless of arguements to defend his tribesmen.
He fully understands that section of the constitution but chose to mis-interprete it to justify their actions.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Lordave: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2012
T-smooth:
ba kwomi wallahi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by jeffizy(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2012
honeric01:

Please who's representing the herdsmen? always one sided story, no one hears from the herdsmen, this is wickedness. I STRONGLY believe the herdsmen are becoming very defensive now because no one cares about them and also against them, so they defend themselves at all cost.

Simple:

Just accuse the herdsmen of destroying crops and rapping women so as to paint them black because they know the rest of the world won't doubt these accusations. (pre-conceived mentality). Does it mean the herdsmen can't talk or no one understands their tongue? i am yet to see or read any quote from a herdsman.
U̶̲̥̅̊ are doing great representing them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by spyder880(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2012

Please dont try to inflame the situation by supporting what is wrong. Residing in Enugu was not the problem here, destruction of farmlands was. Now tell me where in the constitution says people should trample on others land.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Ninapha(f): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2012
honeric01: Everybody propagate hate news against the Fulani because they have no media representation, always claiming the fulani are the ones attacking them even when they intentionally attack the fulani just to part with their cows.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 2 COWS KILLED?

AND THE HERDSMAN KILLED?

I believe they attacked the herdsmen out of hate and also to steal their meat.
they hv alternative. Let them do their greazind in their region and when we need meat we wd come to buy. But to destroy our crops and still show muscles is wat we wd never take. We are not intimidated by their daggers besides they cant boko us in our land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by XFive: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2012
T-smooth:
What has the Igbo's done to you or to your generation?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2012
namfav: someone from enugu trying to make a living elsewhere is no different a herdsmen trying to make a living in enugu, stop being stoopid

Are u crazy? Are u validating 419 scammers, armed robbers etc?
How can u support somebody making a living by ruining the source of livelihood of others?
I am not trying 2 validate d the killing of d fulani!! Its a pity what human life has been reduced to! I think d government should step in and carve out grazing regions 4 d herdsmen!! Personally, I admire d simplicity of these fulani herdsmen and their busty females grin!!! GEJ, State Governors, house of assembly, Elder Statesmen plz look into dis once and for all. we have to find a way to peacefully co-exist!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by mostgood1(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2012
in igbo land stealing of animals is not common, an average igbo man can afford meat. the problem with this fulanis is that they care about their cow but don't care about people's farm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Katylicious(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2012
Luk guys,am in Enugu as i write dis.no cow was killed,bt i tel u women n gals were rapped.i knw dis cos i visit dia often
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by DECOtech(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2012
okosodo: I now know that their brains is not too different from the cows that they are rearing
Show me ur your friends n I'll tell u who u are.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by muktarmtt(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2012
@clerverly u most vry stupid go ahed nd wiped fullani out give a try nd d result u dnt even who fullani ppl are u r heering thr name b ur guess asshole.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by DonaldGenes(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2012
T-smooth:
hmmmmmmmph!no comment!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by str8talk1: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2012
T-smooth:
Another Boko Ram member/apologist blowing hot air.
Ndi Igbo kwenu!!!
Let me refresh our memory again,where r d 25 Boko 'Ram members dat wia caught while entering Enugu dat d police claimed dey were mere 'hunters'?
D only way 2 stop these cows dat called demselves Hausa-fulani 4rm being a nuisance 2 dia host communities is 4 State Governments to pass a bill a outlawing movement of animals while grazing.
d record,I've no apology 4 ny Hausa-fulani S/He goat dat feels otherwise by my submission. As,d Yoruba adage will say,'If u carry fire on ur head,we shall help u bring it down'. Enough of these Hausa-fulani insanity. No tribe has a monopoly of violence. QED.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by waja(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2012
T-smooth:
. Ofe mmanu is speaking.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Yaya6: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2012
The Fulani people are naturally rebellious especially on matters relating to thier cows. The govt should come out with a law that will guide the movement of animals such as cows in the country cos this same thing is experience by farmers in other state but this case just happened to be publicized. Something need to be be done urgently about the cattle drovers before it turned into another menace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor / Governor Obiano Kissing His Wife Publicly At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.