Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,856 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tutorials On The Topic "Love" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tutorials On The Topic "Love" (552 Views)

Had To Change The Topic. Putting Too Much of Myself Out / The Topic Is: The Impact Or Effects Of Technology On Couples Romance Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorials On The Topic "Love" by blazzers(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2012
Now a days people are so casual in saying "I LOVE YOU" to their partners, that they have forgotten I LOVE YOU' s REAL meaning. Lets try to remind them what that means..!!

♥ "I love you" means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I do not wish to change you into someone else.♥

♥ It means that I do not expect perfection from you just as you do not expect it from me.♥

♥ It means that I will love you and stand by you, even through the worst of times.♥

♥ It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do the things I want to do.♥

♥ It means loving you when you're down not just when you're fun to be with.♥

♥ It means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. ♥

♥ It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love enough not to let go. ♥

♥ It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping that you feel the same way for me..♥♥
Re: Tutorials On The Topic "Love" by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
Bla bla bla
Re: Tutorials On The Topic "Love" by Lolajoy(f): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
Bravo poster!!! cheesy wink Next please
Re: Tutorials On The Topic "Love" by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lolajoy: Bravo poster!!! cheesy wink Next please

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother House Of Fame / Need Ur Help / What Is The Source Of Your Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.