Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Every Woman Is A Potential Cheat?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Is A Potential Cheat?? (548 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Is A Potential Cheat?? by NEWBIN: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
my grandfather once sat me down to tell mi about life.
he spoke at lenght and touched on every single aspect of life.One thing about his message that struck me most was the part that he said every woman is a cheat.he said its even the ones we trust so much that cheat most.this has made me very suspicious of women in general and my wife.
women?, is my grandfather right?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Save The Relationship! / Finding A Job Vs Finding A spouse? / Poems And Poetry Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.