Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh (11091 Views)

Arunmah Oteh's Annual Working Assets are More Than Nigeria's / Senate Calls For Arunmah Oteh's Sack / See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
fg recalls Arunmah Otteh as house of reps demand her sack!

source AIT
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
gej! fighting corruption 101!

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by talktrue1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
she will soon get an award
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Afam4eva(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
The woman get better connection.

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by amosy007: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sorry i delete google frm my browser.
Who d heck is aruma otteh? Is he/she a fisherman? grin

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Ibangap(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
This reminds me of 'Corridors of Power'. Imagine Abbati sayin d woman is guilty of no crime. Smh...
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by MrGlobe(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
talk true: power of woman
power of puzzay actually. The same reason GEJ sacked NNPC officials but promoted the corrupt diezanni Allison Madueke as the chiarman of Nnpc board. They must have bbeen jumping from one bed to the other

3 Likes

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Afam4eva(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ibanga p: This reminds me of 'Corridors of Power'. Imagine Abbati sayin d woman is guilty of no crime. Smh...
Do you think she's guilty of any crime? If you do then tell us some of the crimes she has commited. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by bumps(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
If arunmah otteh has been cleared of all allegation then he can be re-instated.i do not ve grudge against that but nigerian policies or issues shld not be used to settle scores.our lawmakers are the most useless set of pple.how i wish we can sack every one of them including the so called ACN legislators
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by idirect(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Issokay

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by idirect(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Anything goes when clueless is in charge.
Next pls undecided

3 Likes

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by TBD(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Source pls?
torkaka: fg recalls Arunmah Otteh as house of reps demand her sack!

source AIT
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Tyche(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva: The woman get better connection.
Plus toto with icing sugar.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
is she not one of the retardo's concubines? just asking! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by miteolu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
amosy007: Sorry i delete google frm my browser.
Who d heck is aruma otteh? Is he/she a fisherman? grin

The embattled SEC boss who has been shown to abuse her office & chop N85,000.00 of the people's money on food per day. when some of the citizens in her organizations are earning 18,000 per month

2 Likes

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by mufc009(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
berem: is she not one of the retardo's concubines? just asking! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
shocked
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by ANYPEN(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
Who is sexing this girl amomg them? I mean this woman is a thief & it as been prooven nah! Isn't she the one buying rolex & yacht all over the place with the our money?
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by lacasa: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
idirect: Anything goes when clueless is in charge.
Next pls undecided

Gbam!

U don talk am finish angry

#this ​ so​ called "President" is like a curse ϯo ds country i swear. angry
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by esere826: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
torkaka: fg recalls Arunmah Otteh as house of reps demand her sack!

source AIT
Assuming that the news is true,

Miss Otteh evidently lacks a good relationship and people management skills, needed for such a high office. But I doubt she is corrupt or worse than those that were accusing her.

What always amazes me in 9ja is when evidently very corrupt or notorious people are allowed to hold positions till eternity (eg Annenih, Diko the comptroller chap, Ibori, Tinubu, Omisere, etc)but when the chaps with some intended good in their heart(eg Otteh, Ribadu, Tai Solarin, Tam David-West, El Rufai, GEJ etc) err just a little bit they are quickly cut down and ridiculed publicly.

I support her reinstatement. In the land of the blind, one eyed ones should be given the chance to lead (no offence to d blind, sorry). When the government space becomes more honest, transperent and intelligent, then people like her can then be kicked out.

3 Likes

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by samkoro: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
This goes to show that most of the news in our dailies are false news mearnt to destroy the image of some public office holders.Such news are sometimes planted by the opposition.If she is a suspect,let it be found out in the court of law.Simple!

We don't know who to trust again in Nigeria ;both opposition and ruling party

3 Likes

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Skypilot: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hmmmm, Wahala d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hoo. If she has shame, she suppose to resign as there is A̶̲̥̅̊ foul smell around her.....
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by samkoro: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ibanga p: This reminds me of 'Corridors of Power'. Imagine Abbati sayin d woman is guilty of no crime. Smh...

No one is guilty -including you ,until proven by a court of law.Even Jehovah cannot send people to hell until they are duely judged.U don't stay in your parlour and condemn an innocent person without investigations and court process.Who are u to do that.

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by ugosly(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lol....GEJ,s Government simply wants to be seen as empowering women,afterall Aunty P promised such during her campaigns for the office of the First Lady!!
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by samkoro: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
I smell what will happen in 2015.Those trying to pull down Jonathan because of subsidy,Salami etc will be the ones to run from portharcourt when the time comes.The millitants are just taking notes
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by ebamma(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
what is my concern if she is reinstated?,will she be sharing her bogus salary with me?

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by brownlord: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
samkoro:

No one is guilty -including you ,until proven by a court of law.Even Jehovah cannot send people to hell until they are duely judged.U don't stay in your parlour and condemn an innocent person without investigations and court process.Who are u to do that.

And is there a law court in this country?

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva: The woman get better connection.

Afam its not connection, that woman no do jacksh!t, na bad belle politicians

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
berem: is she not one of the retardo's concubines? just asking! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Concubine is better than Ashawo who poses with gun on her profile undecided
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by espn(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
esere826:
Assuming that the news is true,

Miss Otteh evidently lacks a good relationship and people management skills, needed for such a high office. But I doubt she is corrupt or worse than those that were accusing her.

What always amazes me in 9ja is when evidently very corrupt or notorious people are allowed to hold positions till eternity (eg Annenih, Diko the comptroller chap, Ibori, Tinubu, Omisere, etc)but when the chaps with some intended good in their heart(eg Otteh, Ribadu, Tai Solarin, Tam David-West, El Rufai, GEJ etc) err just a little bit they are quickly cut down and ridiculed publicly.

I support her reinstatement. In the land of the blind, one eyed ones should be given the chance to lead (no offence to d blind, sorry). When the government space becomes more honest, transperent and intelligent, then people like her can then be kicked out.
GEJ..u for mention okonjo put..mtscheww
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Otteh did nothing wrong, she dared the corrupt NASS as a one-man army of lion, her boldness scared them to death and they fraternize to get rid of her. Now she is back. Fresh Air !

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by sayso: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why don't naija institute a school of corruption?Abi the courses never reach?This one na corrupt 201.3 credit load.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Now Funds IDP Camps In Borno, Says Shettima / Typical Igbo Village In The USA. / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.