Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48271 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
4llerbuntu: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigga grow up

u act like i actively speak against or undermine ur business which is not true, and actually the opposite. there is quite a lot a few folks here can tell u about private tinz but then i totally understand ur misguided position.

nevertheless............ have fun.

u just called me 'nigga' and added 'grow up'...shows who really needs t do the growing up...smh..
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
on a second thought, I apologise for sending the wrong message across and for making you see what I did not mean. I was not talking about you undermining what I do or something...I was not.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
@balogunsam. What's your tablet with the most humongous battery life, 7 inch, with keypad, supporting USB, 3g sim, and at least 1G/16G? Thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
BoboYekini: @balogunsam. What's your tablet with the most humongous battery life, 7 inch, with keypad, supporting USB, 3g sim, and at least 1G/16G? Thanks.

for the "humongous" battery life, the 9.7 inch screen tabs are a better option but if you insist on 7 inch,then get the aoson m71g,its 1gb/8gb though.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hmm i asked about corning glass and am yet to get a reply.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:47am On Oct 25, 2012
adewaleafolabi: Hmm i asked about corning glass and am yet to get a reply.

from me? I did not see anything like that sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dicksonadams(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2012
you can't get thing like that from China tablet...on the average they use cheap material... one must careful
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2012
@balogunsam this was my enquiry

adewaleafolabi: @balogunsam
how much would a tablet having the specs of say ainol crystal but with corning glass for its display. Thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2012
dicksonadams: you can't get thing like that from China tablet...on the average they use cheap material... one must careful

this guy sha.....hehehe....go find your facts thencl come back here to spit sh*t...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2012
adewaleafolabi: @balogunsam this was my enquiry

oh,I actually meant to answer but I was on the move so couldnt. Best u can get is IPS glass screen sir and it is in no way cheap....its a quality product with viewing angles as much as 175 degrees.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Its not the viewing angle that am really after, i've dropped things a lot and wouldn't like to change a screen just after 1week of purchase
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2012
adewaleafolabi: Its not the viewing angle that am really after, i've dropped things a lot and wouldn't like to change a screen just after 1week of purchase

corning glass breaks too boss. its the bezel or edge around the device that determines if it breaks or not and if it cracks or not. corning glass is just stronger but if it lands with the edge or face,its still the same fate...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
[size=14pt]6 pieces of Aoson M71G 3G+Bluetooth Android Tablets Available...offer VALIDwhile stock lasts![/size] [size=16pt]SALAH PROMO grin grin[/size]

SPECS BELOW:
1GB RAM
8GB internal memory
7 Inch IPS screen
Wifi(Hotspot enabled)
Inbuilt 3G SIM support(phone call enabled)
Android 4.0.4 OS
webcam
HDMI port
Supports micro SD up to 32GB
Bluetooth Enabled
Mali 400 Dual core GPU
Allwiner ARM cortex A10 1.2Ghz processor
Leather jacket+screen protector included as gifts

Regular Price- 40k
Promo Price-35k

SPECS BELOW:
1GB RAM
8GB internal memory
7 Inch IPS screen
Wifi(Hotspot enabled)
Android 4.0.4 OS
HDMI port
Bluetooth Enabled
Webcam
Mali 400 Dual core GPU
Leather Keyboard+screen protector

Regular Price- 45k
Promo Price-40=k

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
HOW far about the leather casing with stand stuff you said you will help me get havent get any respond from you till date...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
codemaster2much: HOW far about the leather casing with stand stuff you said you will help me get havent get any respond from you till date...

boss...i can. its just that my recent orders have been heavy and tight.I have it in mind.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2012
2 sold out of the tablets....4 pieces left....place your order nowwwwwww.....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2012
balogunsam:

corning glass breaks too boss. its the bezel or edge around the device that determines if it breaks or not and if it cracks or not. corning glass is just stronger but if it lands with the edge or face,its still the same fate...

thanks hmm i thought it was due to an advert i saw about microsoft surface in which the ceo was using it as a skate board just to show how durable it was

anyways maybe they'd soon perfect the glass stuff and make it unbreakable
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2012
adewaleafolabi:

thanks hmm i thought it was due to an advert i saw about microsoft surface in which the ceo was using it as a skate board just to show how durable it was

anyways maybe they'd soon perfect the glass stuff and make it unbreakable

hahahaha.....don't believe all those folks advertise. apple advertised the iPad 3 as a fully 4G enabled device in. the UK and they knew it could not register the 4G networks in the UK but they still advertised anyway....so believe only half what they advertise.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
There are Android Tablets with Retina Display like the iPad #...just notify me and i will send you a quote and specs....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
balogunsam:

boss...i can. its just that my recent orders have been heavy and tight.I have it in mind.

can you give a time to be expecting it,,,thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
pls
balogunsam:

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
codemaster2much: pls

boss,honestly i dont know....just keep reminding me please...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
good day...tablets available...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
GUYS DIS GUY IS OK, I GOT MY TABLET TODAY JUST UNDER ONE WEEK AFTER PURCHASE.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
ositadima1: GUYS DIS GUY IS OK, I GOT MY TABLET TODAY JUST UNDER ONE WEEK AFTER PURCHASE.

Thanks boss! I hope you enjoy it...have a great day!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2012
3G tablets available...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2012
we are still here....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dicksonadams(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
balogunsam:

Thanks boss! I hope you enjoy it...have a great day!

something fishy...people should be really careful cause a time some people create another account to deceive people
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dicksonadams(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
ositadima1: GUYS DIS GUY IS OK, I GOT MY TABLET TODAY JUST UNDER ONE WEEK AFTER PURCHASE.
this country is so bad...honesty is really scarce
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
dicksonadams:
something fishy...people should be really careful cause a time some people create another account to deceive people
Dickson please stop being a d*iickhead.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
Guitarlife: Dickson please stop being a d*iickhead.

thanks boss...he is not worth it....he's just another sore loser....people who no wan pay dues and want to be spoon fed with everything like it was easy building prestige...just ignore the dude.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by santafe(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
balogunsam: [size=14pt]6 pieces of Aoson M71G 3G+Bluetooth Android Tablets Available...offer VALIDwhile stock lasts![/size] [size=16pt]SALAH PROMO grin grin[/size]

SPECS BELOW:
1GB RAM
8GB internal memory
7 Inch IPS screen
Wifi(Hotspot enabled)
Android 4.0.4 OS
webcam
HDMI port
Bluetooth Enabled
Mali 400 Dual core GPU
Leather jacket+screen protector included as gifts

Regular Price- 40k
Promo Price-35k

Can microsoft office run on this device and how long does the battery last.

SPECS BELOW:
1GB RAM
8GB internal memory
7 Inch IPS screen
Wifi(Hotspot enabled)
Android 4.0.4 OS
HDMI port
Bluetooth Enabled
Webcam
Mali 400 Dual core GPU
Leather Keyboard+screen protector

Regular Price- 45k
Promo Price-40=k
can microsoft office run on this and what is the battery duration

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

BEST DEALS: XIAOMI,ONEPLUS, NOKIA,HUAWEI(update on first page) / Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.