Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48081 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
codemaster2much: how much is it

its 40k sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DadaStephen1(m): 5:37am On Sep 26, 2012
balogunsam:

i have nothing in that range sir. The cheapest is 35k for a sim enabled device.
That's not a bad price at all as long as you can assure me that I can use it to do serious work I.e Microsoft Office Packages, download and run softwares on it.
I wouldn't mind if I get a picture of one with the featurs spelt out.
Thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2012
Dada-Stephen:

That's not a bad price at all as long as you can assure me that I can use it to do serious work I.e Microsoft Office Packages, download and run softwares on it.
I wouldn't mind if I get a picture of one with the featurs spelt out.
Thanks.

please mail me on balogunsam11@yahoo.com for faster responses or add me on whatsapp via 08082946338 for instant replies and photos and stuff. However i will give you a link to the one i mentioned when i had it in stock. I assure you office suites and softares are a breeze for it. I have sold manyto bankers,readers etc and NEVER had a complaint....honestly. Here is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/963922/brand-new-android-tablet-inbuilt

Please note there will be a holiday in china from 28th to 54th october in which no business whatsoever will be carried out so i am closing all orders this evening so they can ship before the holiday else they will get delayed more than the usual 7 days delivery.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2012
Please note there will be a holiday in china from 28th to 4th october in which no business whatsoever will be carried out so i am closing all orders this evening so they can ship before the holiday else they will get delayed more than the usual 7 days delivery.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2012
Natiloni: Hi Balogun,
I just stumbled on ur thread yesterday and I am impressed at your vast knowledge of Android tablets. I need a 3G Tablet with call functions, bluetooth and if it supports PPT, Ms Word, Excel, and USB flash, It would be helpful. Can I get one within 35-40k range? Also can I get one with manual written in English?

People,Mr Natiloni Pre ordered his desired tablet a day after he contacted me here and I moved immediately so we can beat the holidays....here is the tracking number just posted... 4701393583…it will start being updated in about 48 hours...standby
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2012
we r still here people....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2012
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL OUR OLD AND NEW CUSTOMERS...WE ARE WORKING TO BRING YOU SOME NEW AND AMAZING DEALS AFTER THE HOLIDAYS...we are also working on a new method to have preordered products arrive in 4-5 days and still have a cheaper price tag....Remozar Droid store![
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2012
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR iPad SCREEN SIZE TABLETS WITH 3G AND ENOUGH FIREPOWER....(beat by Transformer Prime and HTC One X only...third in benchmark tests...

grin HIGHLIGHTSgrin
Dual-core processor
Uses NEON technology and SIMD engine
VFP vector floating point co-processor
Mail-400 high-frequency 3D graphics chip
24 bit AMRISC video hardware decoder improves 300% performance
9.7" IPS multi-touch capacitive screen with 175 degree viewing angle allows you to have great watching experience from any angle
Double toughened glass at the front to increase the anti-corrosion and durability
Aluminum and ABS material makes it receiving Wi-Fi signals as same as laptops
With GPU accelerated flash player to play HD videos and ensure Web contents and applications based on flash technology to be displayed perfectly
Built-in 2 strong video DSP allows you to have the following picture controlling technologies: Dynamic brightness adjustment, contrast control, intelligent image correction, motion compesation, RMVB picture loop filter, 3D video denoise funtion
Supports 1080P decoding
Supports video memory play function

RAMOS W22 PRO (WIFI OR 3G VERSION).....will be available for Preorder by October 5

Brand Ramos
Model W22PRO 3G
Screen Size 9.7"
Operating System Android 4.0.3
Processor Type/CPU Type AML8726-MX Scorpio processor dual-core Cortex-A9 core, clocked at up to 1.5GHz, built-in multi-core Mali-400 MP2 high-frequency dual-core graphics processor dual-core flat comprehensive distribution
CPU Manufacturer Amlogic
CPU Model AML8726M-MX
CPU Speed/Processor Clock Speed 1.5GHz
RAM/ Technology DDR3
RAM Memory 1GB
Hard Drive Capacity 16GB
HDMI 2160P HD playback, 1080P video sync. output
Camera Front: 0.3 mega pixels; Rear: 2.0 mega pixels
G-Sensor Smart 3D G-sensor
Audio 3.5 mm earphone jack
Games 3D games
Software Youtube, Facebook, MSN, Android market, Skype, Google Mail, Google maps, Quick Office
Battery Type 7400mAh lithium battery
Battery / Run Time(up to) Wi-Fi: 4.5 hours; Video: 6 hours
USB Port 1 x USB(OTG)
Audio Port 1 x 3.5 mm headphone jack
Video Port 1 x USB
HDMI Port 1 x Output HDMI
Card Slot 1 x TF card slot
DC Input 1 x DC Jack
Communications
Networking Fast Ethernet
3G or wifi only
Wireless Connection Wi-Fi
Wireless Protocol 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
Supported Formats
Video MP4, WMV, AVI, RM, MKV, MOV, DAT(VCD format), MPEG, TS
Audio MP2, MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG
Picture JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF
Ebook PDF, TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT
Dimensions 24x18.7x0.5 cm
Weight 575g

There are two versions of this device. First is a wifi only version and the other is the 3G version

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Alenkakent(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2012
Pls can i get a very good android tab can work with most microsoft apps like word excel pdf corel, wifi, bluetooth, cam, gaming, sim slot,preferably white for 25k? If not how much? Reply asap
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Alenkakent(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2012
Pls can i get a very good android tab can work with most microsoft apps like word excel pdf corel, wifi, bluetooth, cam, gaming, sim slot,preferably white for 25k? If not how much? And are ur products new? Reply asap
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
Alenkakent: Pls can i get a very good android tab can work with most microsoft apps like word excel pdf corel, wifi, bluetooth, cam, gaming, sim slot,preferably white for 25k? If not how much? Reply asap

all my tabs run office apps smoothly with no issues. sim slot tabs start from 35k sir and there is none in stock till after the Chinese holidays which ends on October 4th. you can pre order after the holidays...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2012
Good morning NLers....we are taking orders for the first batch of preorders on October 4th....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by jereal(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
price of novo 7 tornado and aurora II...including shipping cost to Jos...?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
jereal: price of novo 7 tornado and aurora II...including shipping cost to Jos...?

do you want me to send straight to you from my supplier in china? that way you dont pay any additional costs to forward to you or you want me to receive here and send to you after?

tornado 8GB-21k
Tornado 16GB-26k
aurora II-35k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2012
balogunsam:

People,Mr Natiloni Pre ordered his desired tablet a day after he contacted me here and I moved immediately so we can beat the holidays....here is the tracking number just posted... 4701393583…it will start being updated in about 48 hours...standby

Mr Natiloni, your tablet has arrived and it is ready for pickup now sir. Please contact me and check your email to schedule a pickup....cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by jereal(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2012
wow the aurora II's price seems to be on the high side...and the tornado's 800*600 resolution might not really cut it for me as I'll need the tab for mostly gaming and watching movies

...I'd like to know the price of novo 7 Elf II instead...

what is the advantage of you receiving it first, before sending it to me...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dtorch: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2012
Hi Mr. Sam Balogun. I would appreciate your advice on a Galaxy tab2 gt p5100 or an Ipad 2. i would like to get either of these. Which am i likely to get more utility out of, and what are your cost implications? Thanks. radejumo@yahoo.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2012
jereal: wow the aurora II's price seems to be on the high side...and the tornado's 800*600 resolution might not really cut it for me as I'll need the tab for mostly gaming and watching movies

...I'd like to know the price of novo 7 Elf II instead...

what is the advantage of you receiving it first, before sending it to me...

there is no special advantage o..in fact,the tablet just received by Mr natiloni came to Lagos from China...I did not set my eyes on it at allllll. I haven't bought elf before but I can get it for you. what is your budget?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2012
dtorch: Hi Mr. Sam Balogun. I would appreciate your advice on a Galaxy tab2 gt p5100 or an Ipad 2. i would like to get either of these. Which am i likely to get more utility out of, and what are your cost implications? Thanks. radejumo@yahoo.com

you have mail sir!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by jereal(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
balogunsam:

there is no special advantage o..in fact,the tablet just received by Mr natiloni came to Lagos from China...I did not set my eyes on it at allllll. I haven't bought elf before but I can get it for you. what is your budget?

I'm budgeting anything between 20-22k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
jereal:

I'm budgeting anything between 20-22k

elf will cost way more than that bro. its a dual core tablet....it has all the specs Aurora has but without IPS screen. its tornado that you can get for 21k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2012
Cube U30GT Mini....WORLD'S THINNEST AND LIGHTEST 7 INCH WIFI,4.0.4,DUAL CORE CPU AND QUAD CORE GPU,Dual camera + rear flash TABLET.....jellybean 4.1 update will be made available shortly....

[size=14pt]Cube U30GT Mini....available for preorder from 5th October,2012...[/size]

cool[size=15pt]For the gamers and readers![/size] cool

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2012
[size=15pt]This packs more firepower than the Aurora II and works at a cooler temperature with a 23% higher processing power clocked at 1.5Ghz compared to the Aurora clocked at 1.32Ghz to help minimize heat....This,is a beast![/size]

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
Thank you so much Mr Balogun. The tablet is amazing...it is just what I needed & more. Pls remember to get the keypad for me. Let me know hw much it will cost?
Regards
Nathaniel

Mr Natiloni of Nairaland's feedback.....I did not even get to see him at all....now,that's the kind of feedback I am about. we recommended and he decided to go for it....thanks boss!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dmy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
hi balogunsam
please can you give me a good recommendation for a 3g tablet with simcard slot,wifi,bluetooth,at least 1gb ram,8-16gb memory,8 inch screen with back camera,that also supports flash and runs on android 4.0.
Thank you
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
dmy: hi balogunsam
please can you give me a good recommendation for a 3g tablet with simcard slot,wifi,bluetooth,at least 1gb ram,8-16gb memory,8 inch screen with back camera,that also supports flash and runs on android 4.0.
Thank you

its either 7 inches or 9.9 inches sir
7 inches-40k
9.7 inches-53800
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dmy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
which make/model is the 7 inch one and the specs
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
dmy: which make/model is the 7 inch one and the specs

Aoson M71G 3G.

1Gb Ram
8Gb Internal memory
7 inch IPS screen
HDMI port
Memory card slot
Bluetooth
Wifi
Front camera
Android 4.0.4 ICS
etc. Please check the full reviews online.

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Happy Sunday!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Hello people...we have 3 incoming 3G tablets. one has Bluetooth and IPS screen while the other two have just the 3G,capacitive screen,wifi etc.....lets know your order...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by KazeKage1: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2012
balogunsam: [size=15pt]This packs more firepower than the Aurora II and works at a cooler temperature with a 23% higher processing power clocked at 1.5Ghz compared to the Aurora clocked at 1.32Ghz to help minimize heat....This,is a beast![/size]
How much shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.