Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome (11395 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ Taaaa! But I can remove that one! WHO?!

Loool!

Wizkid is cute. I mean I don't find him se.xually attractive but he is cute non the less
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
What's that guys name? He has no hair and he has videos of him standing infront of a white screen.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ngo Okafor. . . . chaiii, the head just spoils it. E be like say the guy has train tracks on his forehead.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
kandiikane: What's that guys name? He has no hair and he has videos of him standing infront of a white screen.

which one?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ayo. . . .needs muscle mass tho, the spaghetti arms are not attractive.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by ODB1: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dolapo Oni is beautiful
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
O.D.B.:
Dolapo Oni is beautiful

Very much so smiley

Well, I'll just post my guy and run away until the smoke/dust/debris settles.

Flavour N'abania

*logs off*
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
Toyin, that's what I'm trying to find out. He shaved his hair completelyy off, dark, tall, handsome.

Tiwa savage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Bella Adenuga. . . . she's a celeb for being rich and for marrying one of the richest Nigerian men tongue

[img]http://2.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TUfg_Orl4xI/AAAAAAAAA04/OaEqZDVR6gQ/s1600/bella+2.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Flavor-His songs make him sexy. tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
kandiikane: Flavor-His songs make him sexy. tongue

True, on a regular day, he looks like another palmwine seller. But the way he winds and grinds in his music videos makes passable.

Yo, why is it so hard to find beautiful/handsome celebs, but sooooooooo easy to find ugly ones?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by chic2pimp(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nigerian Celebrities and Beautiful/Handsome in the same sentence cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Dis Wan na real wa oo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
chic2pimp: Nigerian Celebrities and Beautiful/Handsome in the same sentence cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Dis Wan na real wa oo grin grin

Bawo mo se moh pe ma ri e nibi? lol

@Post

There's something widely sexy about Brymo. . . . his voice, his lips, his tribal marks accentuates his sexiness. . . . I just love this guy.

[img]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria?action=dlattach&topic=100535.0&attach=36347&image[/img]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chic2pimp, you want post u own photo? grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
LOL I give up. I no find anyone again grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by chic2pimp(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
toyinrayo:

Bawo mo se moh pe ma ri e nibi? lol

Oyanrayo e wo ni mo n tele nau kiss kiss kiss...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
toyinrayo: LOL I give up. I no find anyone again grin

Lool grin

Yvonne nelson

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
She's Ghanaian lol

chic2pimp:

Oyanrayo e wo ni mo n tele nau kiss kiss kiss...

I know na. You this grandpapa lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by chic2pimp(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
kandiikane: Chic2pimp, you want post u own photo? grin

Posting my pics would be cruel on my part.

I mean no one really wants ladies creaming all over their lappy do they?.....Denzel,Kodjoe,Elba,Trey ain't got nothing on me abeg cool

toyinrayo: LOL I give up. I no find anyone again grin

Ofcourse nau...Wetin u expect grin. It is Naija Celebs we are talking about hia oo.

Find one goodlooking one is like trying to find a needle in a haystack
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by ODB1: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
I don't know who the hell this is but I just like her.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
You've started posted p[i]or[/i]n pictures again abi
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
Tosin, yes, we can post people who mix with naija's industry.

Lmaooo@chic2pimp

I like your confidence sha.

Jackie appiah

Nadia buari

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by chic2pimp(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
toyinrayo:
I know na. You this grandpapa lol

Abeg in the words of Lagbaja "I no be ur Grandpa, ur Grand pa dey for your village" tongue

Oya come to papi make I show u my Grandpa skills under the duvet kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Old Dirty Bastard, what are you doing? angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
kandiikane: Tosin, yes, we can post people who mix with naija's industry.

Now you sound like my aunt, calling me her son's name (Tosin) lol

I love Jackie. . . . .the Appiahest of all Appiahs

chic2pimp:

Abeg in the words of Lagbaja "I no be ur Grandpa, ur Grand pa dey for your village" tongue

Oya come to papi make I show u my Grandpa skills under the duvet kiss

You just said you're not a grandpa nau.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Had to post her picture twice. My beautiful Ghanaian queen.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by chic2pimp(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
kandiikane:

Lmaooo@chic2pimp

I like your confidence sha.

Nah it's da reality not just simply confident.
Mind u we Deltans are not lacking in the confidence area.

toyinrayo:
You just said you're not a grandpa nau.

Toyin just for one and one only I would happily be your Grand Pa
Oya gbe idi e wa sii bi yi kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
chic2pimp:

Nah it's da reality not just simply confident.
Mind u we Deltans are not lacking in the confidence area.

Toyin just for one and one only I would happily be your Grand Pa
Oya gbe idi e wa sii bi yi kiss kiss

This one, your persistence na wa o lol
Do we know each other in real life? You sound like one omo nna boy wey I no fit pick up his call again lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ohh, jeepers, well bless us with your deltan beauty. tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by chic2pimp(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
toyinrayo:

This one, your persistence na wa o lol
Do we know each other in real life? You sound like one omo nna boy wey I no fit pick up his call again lipsrsealed

Persistence ke?....You did not say that one when I was knacking u at the back of the bike shed ehn shocked tongue kiss

Nna meeeeeeen I think we might actually do.. I am actually the Nna bro that u picked up his call

kandiikane: Ohh, jeepers, well bless us with your deltan beauty. tongue

Ehhhh it's not my fault. Blame my godly genetics cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanian Actress Who Died In An Auto Crash? / Top Ten Cutiest Nigerian Celebrities Children(PHOTOS) / It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.