Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome (11396 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 19, 2012
Jackie Appiah > Nadia Buari.

Doris > Toju Foyeh.

Tonto Dikeh?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 19, 2012
Tonto should insure her lips.

ogugua88: Jackie Appiah > Nadia Buari.

Doris > Toju Foyeh.

Tonto Dikeh?

Tonto is one disgusting girl, but she's not ugly lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2012
Ogugua na there you and I go hold on. You dare question mý wife's beauty? tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 19, 2012
She's so disgusting that she's ugly. Can't stand that girl at all lol.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 5:18am On Jul 19, 2012
I hear she's rude and smokes but disgusting. Never!

Wetin she do?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Dhelake: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2012
Eldee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by anonymous6(f): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

e seun ma. smiley

I'm a ma, lol, I'm in my late 20's
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Larrey(f): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
Tuface idibia

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
anonymous6:

I'm a ma, lol, I'm in my late 20's

I know. tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kandiikane(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2012
This guy. Artus Frank
Yummy n!pplez tongue

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 23, 2012
Chimamanda Adichie : The power and authority in her voice (*shivers*),writing skills, her intelligence + her beautiful face and body...Dayuum! The way she commands attention when she opens her mouth blows my mind.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/410554_CHIMAMANDA_ADICHIE_jpg4db70e8ae864d6f201db5abb29492fc7
Joke Silva : Her superb control of the English language, her acting skills, intelligence, classy in every sense of the word...don't even let me talk about how she remains beautiful even @ her old age.....she makes you proud to be a woman!

Funmi Iyanda : Her dress sense,.......beautiful is an understatement when Funmi Iyanda is in question, her body is like that of a goddess, her generosity and patriotism to her country, Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2012
Whoaaaa, Chimamanda's beautiful!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by shaneroberts26: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2012
Comon meq una komot dia,una no sabi better tin.Woteva happend 2 Shaneroberts26 huh?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by adabeke12(f): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Tonto should insure her lips.

Tonto is one disgusting girl, but she's not ugly lol

how is she digusting?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by pattito: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
John dumelo i like this guy, he is sooooo cute.. wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Think Are Beautiful/handsome by kolexy(m): 4:12am On Nov 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Omowunmi. . . . perfection perfected. True MGBN queen

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=/Omowunmi_Akinnifesi_139436708.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

The most beautiful MBGN ever..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] / Top Ten Cutiest Nigerian Celebrities Children(PHOTOS) / Dammy Krane To Appear In US Court For Trial On August 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.