Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309297 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by patlead: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Woah...the experience I have gotten reading the part 1 to 3 of this topic is mind blowing...please I need GRE materials to be sent ti rockcharlie2003@yahoo.com.Thanks anybody
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by akponpin(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hello guys,Please am in need of toefl materials.
My email is ogunmolawaakinlolu@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
kpolli:

So ur adapting well, good to know... Now it's ur turn to laugh... Never experienced this kinda cold weather b4 and here has lil/no public transport so I have to walk to class n all... Plus its like a village so not many buildings to shield us from the wind.... cry
Sorry ehn it is well...for about three days now the weather here in Sacramento, CA has be -3 degrees, infact heater no dey do anything...but no worry by the time you buy your Infinity 2015 model...you go forget all these times... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
hariyoh: grin grin. I can't stop laughing in chinese. Great job you are doing oga imperiouxx,Justwise, Yvete, Kpolli, Square65, Walex, bigfrancis21. Pls were are these guys like Djunits, momoh, Ojab etc. I tender my apology for been away on this tread, it is due to unavoidable circumstances. Henceforth, I promise to view/comment daily. Just putting finishing touches ahead of fall. Imperioux, I will send an email when everything is intact. Thumbs up to everybody in da house.
Welcome back ooo...how i wish femilangy, God pickin, Djunit, Ojap, Phuck_NL (although i don't wanna see his comments, else this place go bomb grin grin grin grin) were here...them don graduate leave us...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
walex57:
Welcome back ooo...how i wish femilangy, God pickin, Djunit, Ojap, Phuck_NL (although i don't wanna see his comments, else this place go bomb grin grin grin grin) were here...them don graduate leave us...lol

You packed goat with humans......Smh in pity

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
imperiouxx: You packed goat with humans......Smh in pity

Dang! This is the Imperiouxx I know. cheesy I didn't see the name of the imprecious
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yvete:

Dang! This is the Imperiouxx I know. cheesy I didn't see the name of the imprecious

That's the signature of the goat among us
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mamacita007: Phoenix is very cold too buh everywhere looks like houston. D houses and everything. D skl is very nice for now. grin grin

Lil bebe was here today. Miss you much! Don't buy low quality sweaters at Walmart oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

Lollll grin grin grin grin...Goat?..Men Imperiouxx, you are harsh!... grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
walex57:
Lollll grin grin grin grin...Goat?..Men Imperiouxx, you are harsh!... grin grin grin grin

I mean it. You need to know you've succeeded in counting He-goat as man, just because of the long beard.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yvete:

LOL!...i never knew imperiouxx disliked this guy this much....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

I mean it. You need to know you've succeeded counting He-goat as man, just because of the long beard.
Ok...he's no longer on the list... grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=Mamacita007]

don't worry unless its a private school. Every public school is good no matter the city. Look for public schools in any city of ur choice then ask people about dem.
Its like all d spring applicants have left naija by now. Some pple did not post their experience.I hope it went well for dem.
Ijoan: have u left?
Yep! ;DI have been here for the past three weeks. Started classes yestetday....thnks...
Hope phoenix is ok with you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 3:10am On Jan 16, 2013
please i need SAT and Toefl material

my email is okoro2much@yahoo.com, please its urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2013
Hello House, its been a while.......missed u guys. Judging by all the hidden posts, i guess i missed a lot....lol. I don't blame all those who have difficulties coming back to this thread after their visas o.....av been only here a week +some days and its been crazy!!! i have like a million and one things to do and d day goes quite fast. Anywayz, just checking in to see if anyone needs help. I"ll b back soon .....much love, cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by hariyoh: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2013
walex57:
. Walax some of them have forgotten about this tread. Hope everything is fine at CA. You don't always reply your yahoo messenger each time I buzz you. Do have a great time bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by hariyoh: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

. See imperioux finishing. Mehn, take it easy ooooo bro. Some of us here know your contributions on this thread, just continue your good work. Imperioux, don't you use that your yahoo messenger again? Cheers bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sosoclean(f): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2013
Does anyone know how I could register for toefl here in nigeria without agents? Does the website allow nigeria banks debit visa cards? I'll like to take the test in Ibadan.... Also how do I go. About making payment for WES evaluation? Can I get to pay for that with my debit visa card too?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by winbyforce: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2013
sosoclean: Does anyone know how I could register for toefl here in nigeria without agents? Does the website allow nigeria banks debit visa cards? I'll like to take the test in Ibadan.... Also how do I go. About making payment for WES evaluation? Can I get to pay for that with my debit visa card too?

You can register for the TOEFL by yourself,all you require is a VISA debit card(only visa was allowed when i registered).U go to the ETS website and open a TOEFL iBT personal account and then go ahead to register for the test.a list of available cities and centers is available on the site. U choose where u want to write your exam and pay instantly with your VISA card. U then print out the order page. they'l send an email to you anyway.when i got to the exam center,i was number one on the list!(Agents rip you off of valuable naira). The TOEFL exam center in Ibadan is Educational Advancement Center(EAC),Bodija. Pls try doing it on your own laptop o. Dunno much about WES,never used them.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
patlead: Woah...the experience I have gotten reading the part 1 to 3 of this topic is mind blowing...please I need GRE materials to be sent ti rockcharlie2003@yahoo.com.Thanks anybody
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
akponpin: Hello guys,Please am in need of toefl materials.
My email is ogunmolawaakinlolu@yahoo.com
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by newacca: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
@impreiouxx Boss! and all other Gurus here. I dey hail ooo cheesy
My wife is studying Fashion in Italy(Diploma) she will be completing the prog. in June/July 2013. I want her to go to the States to continue her career in the same field immediately after her prog. in Italy. I am calling on you guyz,which state is better for us to consider. I'm looking to low cost schools,international student friendly environ etc. Also,she will be applying from Italy. I welcome advice from everyone oooo
Grazie
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
Snazzygirl: Hello House, its been a while.......missed u guys. Judging by all the hidden posts, i guess i missed a lot....lol. I don't blame all those who have difficulties coming back to this thread after their visas o.....av been only here a week +some days and its been crazy!!! i have like a million and one things to do and d day goes quite fast. Anywayz, just checking in to see if anyone needs help. I"ll b back soon .....much love, cheers!
Awww...that is so cool of you. Nno!
Do have a good time o'er there and do drop by always to drop one or two useful pieces of advice. You might never know who it might go a long way to help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
emmanuelkim: please i need SAT and Toefl material

my email is okoro2much@yahoo.com, please its urgent
TOEFL materials sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sosoclean(f): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
@bigfrancis21....... Please I need Toefl materials. dezzertstor at yahoo dot com

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Joe980: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
@bigfrancis21...toefl material please. Thanks. oliverjoe980 at yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olatunjin(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
Olatunjeecake@gmail.com pls send mε̲̣̣̣̥ Toefl material pls this is the second time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ndyoo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
bigfrancis21:
This is because the pdf book was compressed and broken into 4 parts in order to be contained in the e-mail (maximum limit is 25MB and the book is 35MB). I included a note on how to extract the book in one of the e-mails.
For the grubers, download to your computer all the 4 different parts contained in the two e-mails I sent. To extract it you'll need the poweriso.exe software I used to compress it in the first place. Incase you don't have it installed already, I also uploaded the software and sent in 1 of the two e-mails. Download and install it. Then run. Click on open, select all the 4 parts of the grubers, then click on extract and the book is extracted. Do same for the barrons.

i have done what you said,but it seems i have a problem extracting it...they extract then starts showing one disc shape icon...i wonder whether i will extract twice?
The Gmat and toefl extracted fine but the barrons gre and the other one no agree at all.
I go use re-writable disc?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hello house. Mamacita imperiouxx, kpoli, yvete, big francis et al. I still dey 9ja o! I nevaa enta ilu nla. I had some family issues which made me defer to April term. And now the issue is cleared, I just got my new i-20. I feel like flying sooner but I can't. They said 30 days b4 resumption. March seems like 1 year to me. Too far. And yankee is already on my mind. I have been downloading box sef from IEEE because I have been a student member for 3 years now. Anyways just my own way of saying hello to the house. Seems there are no more spring applicants on the pending list. I wish all the fall applicants sucess in finding a good school and also during interview. I want to watch ball now...Arsenal Vs Swansea
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bones007: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hello everyone! Pls I need some help concerning sending d financial statement,I don't know if the school will accept photocopy from me or instead I should use d original one,and get another one from the bank to show on my interview day. Pls I will appreciate prompt response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
bones007: Hello everyone! Pls I need some help concerning sending d financial statement,I don't know if the school will accept photocopy from me or instead I should use d original one,and get another one from the bank to show on my interview day. Pls I will appreciate prompt response.

The bold is the right thing to do. Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
newacca: @impreiouxx Boss! and all other Gurus here. I dey hail ooo cheesy
My wife is studying Fashion in Italy(Diploma) she will be completing the prog. in June/July 2013. I want her to go to the States to continue her career in the same field immediately after her prog. in Italy. I am calling on you guyz,which state is better for us to consider. I'm looking to low cost schools,international student friendly environ etc. Also,she will be applying from Italy. I welcome advice from everyone oooo
Grazie

Hello sir, hope she is doing great? Well, the low cost areas I can suggest are NM, AZ, UT, CO, LA, TX, MO, AR, NV, OK, AL, MS(that na poverty zone, cheap school should be there....this is only MS state o). You noticed they are all at Southern region. Some are cheap in the Midwest too. I don't know about fashion school but should be under art and design. Send my greetings to her o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.