Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory (8565 Views)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Igbo Traditional Rulers Endorsed & Prayed For President Jonathan In Owerri- Pics / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2012
Okay
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by ejifranks(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2012
What happened to the NON PARTISAN STANCEthat every traditional ruler is supposed to have and imbibe so as to freely and actively involve all persons under his domain irrespective of party affiliations...Sad thing most of US HERE see nothing wrong with this action of the Oba's. embarassed sad undecided
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by Demdem(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2012
even the gods knows that the killer party is a curse on the land
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by ejifranks(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2012
superior1: The last time you came, I prayed that you would come back to complete the unfinished business. As my chief was praying, he added in his prayers that God and the ancestors should provide you the wherewithal to carry on with your infrastructural development and do more. We look forward to seeing you more and more around here. I thank you very much for the promises you made as regards Bini kingdom. Allah dey, God be with you,” an obviously happy Oba told Oshiomhole.

Your Majesty, I thank God for the answered prayers but why you no gree give GEJ dis kin attention now?, Ok, i remember, the gods kept you busy in the inner chambers, what a wisdom grin grin grin grin
wisdom my foot... He Snubbed His Excellency The Grand Commander of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria..If i be Jonah i go Should deal with am Codedly grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by DExplorer1: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2012
ifihearam:

My friend that is too big a risk to take na,for crying out sake,osho has just 4 more yrs to govern edo state,what happens after that?? The royal fathers serves as advisory role to all asundry both at state and federal hence they are paid monthly by both tiers. He shouldn't have publicly disclosed his supporrt besides my king would never do such a thing. My one kobo.

There are two types of kings, those disapointed and those waiting to be disappointed.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by Meridian(f): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
Super1759: Nonsense! Why didn't this man say this before election.now weh Adams don wins.en deh open yeye mouth.u want to be noticed,maybe give ur wife or son a political office.mchewwwwwwwww

Remember this man is d king of a land. Show some respect alright. How else do u want him to show his support to Oshiomhole. He never welcomed PDP executives when they came to pay him homage with d company of President Jonathan. Be articulated before u drop a line ok
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by PosCaricature: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
You are big fool for that useless comment. Goat!
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by Euroclydon(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
slimming:

You're right.

Thank you!
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by sayso: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Just for the comments here,I would have unleashed my own venom, comments
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by Jaywon242(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Even without his prayers oshiomhole will win! he has won the heart of edo people and they are ready to vote pdp out.
He's just saying his mind na. I also did pray he wins too.
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by gonon: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
What happened to the NON PARTISAN STANCE that every traditional ruler is supposed to have and imbibe so as to freely and actively involve all persons under his domain irrespective of party affiliations...Sad thing most of US HERE see nothing wrong with this action of the Oba's. embarassed sad undecided

Omo in the case of Edo state, would you have preferred that he kept quiet? No good ruler in his/her right senses would sit down and not lend his/her t0 behind someone who is performing. I visited Edo state during the Igbinedion regime, trust me it was an eye sore. Make Osho-Baba carry go abeg and Long live the Oba.
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by benky(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
ok pple r complaining dt d Oba supported Oshiomhole..wt do u guys expect him to do wen d PDP led govt swindle him 4 9 and half years givin him N2m insted of N10m..by d ways if d Oba did nt suport he wld ve won sha..
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by ORAFA(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Super1759: Nonsense! Why didn't this man say this before election.now weh Adams don wins.en deh open yeye mouth.u want to be noticed,maybe give ur wife or son a political office.mchewwwwwwwww
U are a B.A.S.T.A.R.D animal to talk about a King like dat. U just showed d lack of respect u have for elders, including ur father, his brothers and sisters, and their parents. Do u think the Oba of Bini Kingdom is a paper bag or ghana-must-go ruler? I think u need more schooling(if u eva had any). Oba showed his support for Adams long before the election, but fools like u who dont undastand sign language or actions and who are far from current or past happenings didnt know, and u're here talking foul about a King. May GOD forgive u and ur generations. N.B.... Am not from Edo so dont think am siding my King. Am siding an elder who is worthy of respect and honour. ADVICE FOR U AND UR LIKES: Next time b4 u talk, connect ur tongue to ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by size38: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nawaoooo. Everybody don dey claim say na their effort bring back Adams. But oba suppose know say him no need serect prayers for Adams to win election. Why Oba no do open prayers make we see? Tomorrow u go hear one Juju priest go say him pour libation for him shrine for Adams to win election.
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by DExplorer1: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
benky: ok pple r complaining dt d Oba supported Oshiomhole..wt do u guys expect him to do wen d PDP led govt swindle him 4 9 and half years givin him N2m insted of N10m..by d ways if d Oba did nt suport he wld ve won sha..

Hey blabber, please can you present your source?

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by Super1759: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
ORAFA: U are a B.A.S.T.A.R.D animal to talk about a King like dat. U just showed d lack of respect u have for elders, including ur father, his brothers and sisters, and their parents. Do u think the Oba of Bini Kingdom is a paper bag or ghana-must-go ruler? I think u need more schooling(if u eva had any). Oba showed his support for Adams long before the election, but fools like u who dont undastand sign language or actions and who are far from current or past happenings didnt know, and u're here talking foul about a King. May GOD forgive u and ur generations. N.B.... Am not from Edo so dont think am siding my King. Am siding an elder who is worthy of respect and honour. ADVICE FOR U AND UR LIKES: Next time b4 u talk, connect ur tongue to ur brain.
...are you through with your insults..good.jus to tell you the way animals think."Your siding an elder" and because of it ,you insult whoever you tink and you don't knw.so that makes you a good law abiding citizen.tnks for that
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by adeyak83(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
King is saying what he wanted to happen, nd it happened d way he wanted it to be, dats y he glad.
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by ORAFA(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
ejifranks: wisdom my foot... He Snubbed His Excellency The Grand Commander of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria..If i be Jonah i go Should deal with am Codedly grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who or what is a GCFR compared to a KING? Which former GCFR doesnt pay homage to the Oba? How long does he last as a GCFR compared to a KING? When the GCFR becomes a 'former' wat power has he got compared to the OBA? Is the OBA indebted to a GCFR? Does the GCFR title apply in the OBA's palace? Is it compulsory for the OBA to welcome a GCFR? When u finish answering these, go back and edit ur comment. So many kids lyk u abound on NL. Too bad.

Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by ORAFA(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
Super1759: ...are you through with your insults..good.jus to tell you the way animals think."Your siding an elder" and because of it ,you insult whoever you tink and you don't knw.so that makes you a good law abiding citizen.tnks for that
Not whoeva I think boy, but whoeva tries to be stupid and tries to talk jargons about an elder. Eat dat and drink ur urine. AUDI, VIDE, TACE, SI TU VIS VIVERE. DOCENDO DISCIMUS.
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by benky(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hey blabber, please can you present your source?
what do u knw..ask any body dt lives in benin de will tel u...u tink say na evry tin dem de put online..
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by DExplorer1: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
benky: what do u knw..ask any body dt lives in benin de will tel u...u tink say na evry tin dem de put online..

Online no bi de matter, the media can access that information and we all would've seen it on print. Don't believe every rumour because many are politically motivated.

Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by jude33084(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Euroclydon: Answered prayers...if he had lost,u for tell us say you pray?

Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by 2gbasky22(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2012

i jst pity ur misrable ignorant lyf.
If the oba had said this before the election. This folish u, would av been the first person to say the oba is biased
and who told the oba has to beg to get political opointment for his children?..........
Foooooooooooool
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by Stone80(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
The prayers has been answered.
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by jessMena(f): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
u're sick 4 insulting d Oba of benin..didn't u read on nairaland hw d oba refuse 2 see GEj when he came 2 campaign 4 d PDP guy..d oba even said he doesn't know d Aravbere guy despite d fact he is a pure benin man...pls I advice u stop talking trash because I'm frm dere n I know d palace supported Osho baba..
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Long live the Oba
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by Generalpipe1: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Abeg,it have do,he has won na
@jasmine are u jealous? Fele joh oh!
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by Lenny5000(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
Super1759: ...my friend I pity you as well.who knows how many bottles you took now.who is talking about age or anytn.my friend.nigerian politics is corrupt.so anyone who goes into it is corrupt as well.[b]he prayed for adams.is he the only one that prays.so why saying it now.if adams lost would [/b]he had said it? Am nt accusing anyone or anything.its not about party here or who worked or who didn't work.so seal your wrinkled lips and yash down.periwinkle like you

Why are you saying all these? If you are from Edo State or have been following Edo politics you wont be saying all these because there is nothing the Oba said now that he didn't say before the elections. He actually said a lot more than these when Oshiomhole visited him before the elections. All the major candidates visited him seeking his blessings, though he is not supposed to be partisan but it was evident that the whole Palace favors Oshiomhole just like the Edo people...He was told then that he would back to the Palace with a positive result which he just did. So I dont see any conflicts here or why you are rude to an old man that could be your grand father. The Oba has not done or said anything wrong here, any good King would put the welfare of his subjects first which is what the Oba is doing. He doesn't need anything from Oshiomhole, when Lucky Igbinedion was stealing his money and cheating him off his allocations didnt the palace live fine? Please no need to insult or be rude to an old man that has done nothing wrong
Bless
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by emsquare(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
ariyebaba: Oba,kindly pray for the boko haram to have a rethink

True talk!
Re: Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory by juman(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
Thank God we still have good traditional ruler in the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

16-Yr-old Cable Vandal Survives Electrocution In Makurdi / Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President / See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.