Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

The First Nigeria Muslims Social Network Fully Ready For Ramadan Too - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The First Nigeria Muslims Social Network Fully Ready For Ramadan Too (816 Views)

Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / Practical Tips In Preparation For Ramadan / 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Nigeria Muslims Social Network Fully Ready For Ramadan Too by handsan: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2012
Salam to you all you can beleive that such network exist as i found it out.while the muslimssocial network is new but really loaded with great features for muslims.

In Muslims social Network

you are able to :

1 gift cards like ramadan and many more to friends and family
2 listen to islamic lectures and upload yours to your own portal
3 connect with muslims around the world,chat and still stay connect with friends on facebook and google plus chat
4 create your own group,pages and many more
5.the QUESTION & ANSWER" Section for all your question and you get answer.

there is many more to mention that the new muslims social network offer

please lets join together to build a strong muslims social network too where we can connect.

It fun and amazing many people are already there..Join now at www.muslimssocial.com,please spread the news as far as you can as they will be send out ramadan weekly text to all register members to enlighten them more about islam.

I hope we all find it beneficial... may Allah reward us as we join now ..www.muslimssocial.com

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Muslim, But Ramadan Changed Me" / Fitr Moon Sighted In Uae And Saudi Arabia / How To Give Da'wah To Non Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.