Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20931 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Abagworo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
You're correct my guy. That's why i like our people. They'll expose anybody that's not doing well among them. But some people mistake it for disunity.

@bolded. I thought so in the past but I have discovered that most of them are paid media agents. Even though I have not visited Abia recently, Orji has not been in the news for anything good. Playing the ethnic card is the most disgusting part of this whole issue. I'm ashamed of him.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Jerryspaco1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billygene: Mr. Ben Onyechere i am highly disappointed in your person with your defends against a very glaring statement made by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
I am never a follower of Asiwaju,but he was absolutely correct in his conclusion over non visible development in Abia State which happened to be
the State i came from.If Tinubu was wrong in his assertion,oya! let T.A Orji shame him by proving him wrong.Truth can never be covered and you "
Mr. Ben Onyechere" is among the sycophants siphoning funds made for the States development and our prayers against all you unpatriotic Abians shall
never be in vain!
I am from Abia State and i maintain a strong stand that Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu was absolutely correct!
I tank God we still have G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ ones afterall t a orji is a disappointment to we abians.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ejiné: Peter Obi and T.A. Orji will always be raging imbeciiles in my book, and time has come to vindicate my hatred for these knuckleheads.

To tell the degree of cluelessness in an administrator is quite simple - Criticise his work and watch him play to sentiments which have no bearing with the subject matter in a desperate attempt to shift the spotlight away from his hollowness, instead of actually presenting points to controvert the critique.

Frequently have I voiced my total disdain for these two greasy criminals known as Peter Obi and T.A. Orji, not just for their adminstrative prowess (or lack thereof), but for their deep, evil, xenophobic, malevolent and manipulative tactics, which are purely aimed towards their singular selfish goals.

If we as Igbos are really serious about our future, we must distance ourselves from these filthy bastarrds, as I consider them worse than El-Rufai himself.

Please, I will advice you to desist from slandering Gov. Peter Obi's name because you are most certainly ignorant of what that man has done for Anambra state! You are beginning to sound suspicious. Where were you,ABAGWORO and you likes when Obi dropped the shellings that silenced El rufai? Any honest and sincere person will attest to Obi's unequalled groundbreaking achievements in virtually all sectors of governance in Anambra! Leave Obi or you are cursed because you are slandering the name of a good man who has served his ppl with his heart and soul. Atuolu omalu omalu mana atuolu ofeke ofenye isi na offiah.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by adaybayor(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
Bastiger:

i would rather not join issues with you co like i always say abraham lincoln said something about people like you"it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".

What exactly is your point?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Theblessed(f): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
[size=16pt][b]Bola Tinubu, thank you so much for speaking the truth and thank you for waking the sleepy Abia people up. I have never seen a people so sheepish and ignorant in my life.

Generally, men of this country are nothing but cowards - bunch of women wrappers!

Imagine, someone of this kind - Mr Theodore Orji embezzling the lives of Abia people out of their own eyes and hands yet, still walk freely and getting worshiped in the litter strewn and pot-holed streets of Abia State thus, keeping our ignorant people in perpetual 'bondage', shame on you all!!

Some are here blaming and cursing their hearts out on a man that only spoke the truth - because they are ignorant and the Word of God condemned them saying," They have eyes, they do not see, have ears and they do not hear" either, still, in the next election such would happily vote him in again and again and again!

Woe, betide you all who keeps oppressing Abia State out of your ignorance since you do not know what to do.

Now, let the woman tell you all what to do.

Listen carefully, I'll only say this once - just as the Philippines did, to Marcus and his Emelda in the 1980's 'Rise up against these thieves and their families and drive them out of your streets and out of Nigeria forever, and never to come back again - do it now, mumus. I'm being infuriated here - enough is enough! angry

Or do you expect us women to play your roles for you, and then come up and take the glory, eh! undecided

Of course, there's no man to do it because, your 'balls'are too small!

If it was a woman, doing what Orji had done in Abia State and still doing more, you would've all come out in force with intimidation and threatening murder long ago - because, your energies and power streamed from women, na lie? undecided

For example, look at Alison Madueke, you're all in arms against her for learning from the best - your corrupt Presidents, State Governors, Ministers, Judges and the Police nobe so o o o? She learnt very well and please, stop abusing her when you lack the balls to remove these corrupt groups (past and present) from the soil of Nigeria but instead, you continue to cry wolf.

As for this Abia thief, lacking imagination and foresight, I have no words for you, for abusing Bola Tinubu rather, I would just say, if some nerves have been touched, and some feathers ruffled under your skin, why not "Point us to your achievements" since you took office in this impoverish Abia State instead of embarking on series of noisy praterpraterprater of verbal abuses on a man that only spoke the truth about all your evils and open the eyes of mumu men in Abia state.

Yes, they are all MooMoo and I say it 110 times! angry However, if they say they're not then, I challenge them to show us their 'balls' by taking appropriate actions and removing this CANCER on their souls?

Thank you Bola Tinubu, for waking up these sleepy bunch - God bless you! [/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Jerryspaco1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] Tinubu is right, come to think of it Aba genarate as much money as they can, where are does money? What is don wit it? Nothing, abia state is falling day by day no G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ roads no workers salary, yet alocation is still coming y can't fedral government do some thing? Just because its PDP if its other patieS they could have come out with full force, take a look at the NYSC members sent to Abia state meanly those in d villages they are sufrin, no proper care for dem abia state is the best state in tearms of TrAnsition chairman so dat the Governor can make his way through LGA pos,at 1st he said he was under bondage (orji Uzor Kalu) but now he is a free man who has mental problems in his governorship trying to convact all abians to slaves I only pray for GOD to intervain in our case.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by jonnycheddars(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
Gbawe:

Oshiomhole began his second term only last Sunday , i.e 4 days ago, and your crystal ball has revealed to you his intention for the next 4 years? Haba !!! Why are you guys turning this section into an area of market talk and beer parlour postulations?
Oshiomhole's second term starts in d 2nd week of november. Check your facts before you start posting market women palaver.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by antitpiah: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
jonnycheddars:
Oshiomhole's second term starts in d 2nd week of november. Check your facts before you start posting market women palaver.

See how you embarrass our intellectual like this? Omo you bad ooooo
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Super1759: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
kunlaxo: Guys looking at this trend i cant stop laughing all i can read througth is found below.

The Result of this Essay competition for today is listed below.

yoruba Land = 98% Good Analysis with proof of visible Development .. shymex and ilu.

Igboland = 55% Poor Development with false evidence couple with Faulty Government elected.

The winner is =EVERYBODY because if igbo land were not develop.. it wll keep affecting all of us in terms of Trade and GDP ..investment both foreing and local ..employment.. we are all nigerians igbo. hausa. yoruba...one nation one love..in fact igbo and yoruba are two tribes that have been peaceful for a while.. One nigeria one love.

Advise and recommendation to the abians...shine your eye and cast for a reliable candidate.

I sign out.

and who is this ogogoro calabar man? Onye mmuo
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by sambos994(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: ogbomosho the golden city of yorubaland

isnt that kano?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by lukkie(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
Gov Orji sounds just as da.ft as he looks. My friends from Abia curse him on a daily basis.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by sambos994(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt][b]Bola Tinubu, thank you so much for speaking the truth and thank you for waking the sleepy Abia people up. I have never seen a people so sheepish and ignorant in my life.

Generally, men of this country are nothing but cowards - bunch of women wrappers!

Imagine, someone of this kind - Mr Theodore Orji embezzling the lives of Abia people out of their own eyes and hands yet, still walk freely and getting worshiped in the litter strewn and pot-holed streets of Abia State thus, keeping our ignorant people in perpetual 'bondage', shame on you all!!

Some are here blaming and cursing their hearts out on a man that only spoke the truth - because they are ignorant and the Word of God condemned them saying," They have eyes, they do not see, have ears and they do not hear" either, still, in the next election such would happily vote him in again and again and again!

Woe, betide you all who keeps oppressing Abia State out of your ignorance since you do not know what to do.

Listen carefully, I'll only say this once - just as the Philippines did, to Marcus and his Emelda in the 1980's 'Rise up against these thieves and their families and drive them out of your streets and out of Nigeria forever, and never to come back again - do it now, mumus. I'm being infuriated here - enough is enough! angry

Or do you expect us women to play your roles for you, and then come up and take the glory, eh! undecided

If it was a woman, doing what Orji had done in Abia State and still doing more, you would've all come out in force with intimidation and threatening murder long ago - because, your energies and power streamed from women, na lie? undecided

For example, look at Alison Madueke, you're all in arms against her for learning from the best - your corrupt Presidents, State Governors, Ministers, Judges and the Police nobe so o o o? She learnt very well and please, stop abusing her when you lack the balls to remove these corrupt groups (past and present) from the soil of Nigeria but instead, you continue to cry wolf.

As for this Abia thief, lacking imagination and foresight, I have no words for you, for abusing Bola Tinubu rather, I would just say, if some nerves have been touched, and some feathers ruffled under your skin, why not "Point us to your achievements" since you took office in this impoverish Abia State instead of embarking on series of noisy praterpraterprater of verbal abuses on a man that only spoke the truth about all your evils and open the eyes of mumu men in Abia state.

Yes, they are all MooMoo and I say it 110 times! angry However, if they say they're not then, I challenge them to show us their 'balls' by taking appropriate actions and removing this CANCER on their souls?

Thank you Bola Tinubu, for waking up these sleepy bunch - God bless you! [/b][/size]
Smaller font plz!!!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Beblessed and her psychotic fonts.. grin grin

She needs to get laid.. cheesy
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by YorubaOmoge: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
TheBlessed is right. . . .

PS: Are you an evangelist?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Super1759: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt][b]Bola Tinubu, thank you so much for speaking the truth and thank you for waking the sleepy Abia people up. I have never seen a people so sheepish and ignorant in my life.

Who is this one and where did you originate from.we all know that tinubu said the truth.am nt siding anyone self my take is if the quota given to lagos is given to abia state.definitely things can't be the same.tinubu is a cr.ook infact he is a viper while orji uzor kalu is a snake. He has no right to say anything cos he is as guilty as TA orji.moreso.d issue of gender difference is nothing here.I lost it for women after dora messed herself up dinning on d political table.where is she now? Nigerian politics is not for ladies,take it or leave it
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
There is no visible development in abia state and we don't need Tinubu to tell us this because he is telling us what we already know.

The truth is that there will be no development in Abia state until T. A. Orji's tenure is over. We should not be expecting anything from a man that won the governorship race while in prison. If you doubt me, ask orji uzor kalu.

In all the 5 south eastern states, Abia and Ebonyi is the worst in terms of development. Ebonyi state's issue is consolling bearing in mind that 92 per cent of her indigenes are stark illetrates. The 8 per cent that went to school are holding them to ransome.

But Abians are more educated and they don't deserve mr. T. A. Orji at all.

I wish they will be wiser and borrow a leaf from their brothers in Imo state and vote orji and PDP out of government in 2015.

Till then, they should not expect any visible or unvisible positive development in Abia state. ............ Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by alexy147(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
Just wish dat sick governor is reading d comments..he's d worstest(permit m 2use dat) governor ever..visionless human..abeg mtcheeeewwwwww
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by sambos994(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: Beblessed and her psychotic fonts.. grin grin

She needs to get laid.. cheesy
I'll volunteer
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by antitpiah: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
sambos994:
I'll volunteer

Becareful what you wish for . . . If she was "laid-able," she wouldnt be here and definitely she would be a little saner
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Abagworo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Please, I will advice you to desist from slandering Gov. Peter Obi's name because you are most certainly ignorant of what that man has done for Anambra state! You are beginning to sound suspicious. Where were you,ABAGWORO and you likes when Obi dropped the shellings that silenced El rufai? Any honest and sincere person will attest to Obi's unequalled groundbreaking achievements in virtually all sectors of governance in Anambra! Leave Obi or you are cursed because you are slandering the name of a good man who has served his ppl with his heart and soul. Atuolu omalu omalu mana atuolu ofeke ofenye isi na offiah.

Most of these Peter Obi and Orji paid agents seem to be wanking with my name. I do not know what makes them keep mentioning my name. I am a real dude and will always say the truth. Peter Obi has not been able to climb the lowest rung of the ladder left by Ngige. I will always say that and the only way to correct me is to show what Obi has done rather than calling me names.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by sandoz: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2012
it's either u re not from abia state or u re among the sinking opposition that don't see anything gud in Ochendo's giant strides. Ochendo Abia is D only governor with D desire/zeal to move abia to d next level & once he is thru with his projections, we'll sit back & compare him with others before him. we've a modern secretariat almost at completion stage, same with our int'l conference centre, ultra modern market at ubani lbeku & new industrial market at ahiaeke ibeku all at completion stage.one can only imagine d new look of umuahia upon completion & subsequent relocation of the markets & govt. House.Ochendo abia,may u live long & be celebrated by generations to come
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by pcicero(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2012
sandoz: it's either u re not from abia state or u re among the sinking opposition that don't see anything gud in Ochendo's giant strides. Ochendo Abia is D only governor with D desire/zeal to move abia to d next level & once he is thru with his projections, we'll sit back & compare him with others before him. we've a modern secretariat almost at completion stage, same with our int'l conference centre, ultra modern market at ubani lbeku & new industrial market at ahiaeke ibeku all at completion stage.one can only imagine d new look of umuahia upon completion & subsequent relocation of the markets & govt. House.Ochendo abia,may u live long & be celebrated by generations to come

He has done all these in 5years? How can anyone ask for more

*sarcastic*
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Detongue: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2012
As much as i agree with Tinubu on d non performance of Orji, d man Tinubu is a real rascal and a confusionist. He should mind his acn states and monitor their perfomances instead of assuming d position of d president.
Who is he to score governors
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by sambos994(m): 1:36am On Jul 20, 2012
antitpiah:

Becareful what you wish for . . . If she was "laid-able," she wouldnt be here and definitely she would be a little saner

But i like crazy women....in bed
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Ngwakwe: 2:06am On Jul 20, 2012
gboss4sure: If only ACN will feature a credible candidate and not the thief the featured last time or any other ngwa people cause people are scared of voting in an ngwa man cause of their behavior. Find anyother credible man thats not from ngwa land and you will win abia.

Bas'tard has just come out from the evil forest to showcase his stupidity.

Hating Ngwa sub ethnic group is now becoming a fun even for touts like the above slowpoke
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by lagcity(m): 2:58am On Jul 20, 2012
Damn! :oDamn! Tinubu really hit a nerve. Orji started having diarrhoea of the mouth after Tinubu made a simple observational statement. Stupid governor, face the topic and defend ur record instead of beating about the bush.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ektbear: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2012
lol
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 20, 2012
Like Obi like Orji, six or half a dozen, it's still the same thing. Every genuine constructive criticism is seen through ethnic lens. Poor souls.
Orji is a mediocre governor. He needs not go far to see a performer. Chime is doing well in Enugu.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by djfalone(m): 6:03am On Jul 20, 2012
[quote][/quote]
The level of ignorance ( and resultant bias/tribalism) on this forum is appalling.Tinubu was trying to score cheap political points; if Orji was an ACN governor he probably wouldn't make such comments.Theodore OrjI felt insulted and made unguarded statements about Awolowo.You can't make your candle brighter by trying to extinguish that of another..period. Are we still opening wounds of the past? We should be more focused on moving the country forward and holding accountable the politicians we voted ( hoodwinked or not...) into office. Respect and partisan politics sometimes don't go together.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Lex1(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2012
kasiem: All of u commenting on this thread are making this statement come to real"when a mad comes to where u are bathing and hightails with ur clothing and u start running after him, that shows both of u are mad". Why should any sane man give response to any statements credited to people like t.a orji and rauf aregbesola?
kasiem: All of u commenting on this thread are making this statement come to real"when a mad comes to where u are bathing and hightails with ur clothing and u start running after him, that shows both of u are mad". Why should any sane man give response to any statements credited to people like t.a orji and rauf aregbesola?

you must be on something high to bring Aregbesola name into this n i can see that u fit your above illustration. Aregbesola might sound rascal but he works n they are visible all over Osun state. And even the neighbouring governor of Oyo state they tap hin idea. So get fact n stop speaking if u have no clue about an isuue.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by jaybee(f): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Orji, in as much as I dont like Tinubu, can you tell us what you have done with the monthly allocation you receive in the name of Abia State ? Stop talking trash, ACN governors in Lagos and Edo State are known to develop states during first term and loot during second term, but you loot all the way.

ACN governor in Edo state loot during second term ??
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Silensa(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2012
Nellyd: Simply the fact. He knows he is fooling himself. TA Orji is the worst governor in Nigeria.
in as much as I don't like T.A orji I don't see ACN as a national party

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Court Describes EFCC Freezing Of Ozekhome’s Account As Diabolical / Buhari To Inaugurate First Northern Nigeria's River Port On Saturday / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.