Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (21099 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by antitpiah: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2012
^^^^
jaybee:

ACN governor in Edo state loot during second term ??

I understand where you are coming from. But his point is that, the playbook is the same for all ACN governors.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Pukkah: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2012
Silensa: in as much as I don't like T.A orji I don't see ACN as a national party

Must a political party be national in order to be relevant or bring about a change? By the way, what's your definition of a national party? How many 'national' parties are there in Nigeria? From 1999, given the resources available to Nigeria, what benefits have Nigerians got from those 'national' parties?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Wislet(f): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2012
MODERATOR, LOCK THIS THREAD.
YOU ALL SHOULD STOP ALL THESE SENSELESS FIGHTING ON NAIRALAND!
IT IS S.T.U.P.I.D!!
YOU ARE NOT KIDS.

IGBOS AND YORUBAS, YOU BETTER GET YOUR SENSES TOGETHER AND COLLECTIVELY FIGHT/PREVENT DOOM FROM BEFALLING YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU CAN DO IT TOGETHER.
And quit this childish nonsense on and off the internet!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2012
Pukkah:

Must a political party be national in order to be relevant or bring about a change? By the way, what's your definition of a national party? How many 'national' parties are there in Nigeria? From 1999, given the resources available to Nigeria, what benefits have Nigerians got from those 'national' parties?
A political party mustn't be national on order to effect change but PDP remiains the only nationalistic party in Nigeria because it has it's roots in all the local governments in Nigeria.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Wislet(f): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2012
angry angry angry angry

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by akoraye(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2012
Pukkah: The Governor forgot to list his visible achievements in Abia state.

He should have done less of abuse or tribalism and more of using this as an opportunity to silence all his critics and the cynics by regaling them with his achievements in physical infrastructure. Simple.
Dont mind that loudspeaker mouthed Orji!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2012
Back for some of those f0ols again .... grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2012
ilugunboy: Back for some of those f0ols again .... grin
Una no dey tire? Abi e ni ise ti en se ni?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2012
afam4eva:
Una no dey tire? Abi e ni ise ti en se ni?

grin grin grin Afam....you know I like you, so stay clear from this thread.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by jbaur24: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2012
Abagworo:

Most of these Peter Obi and Orji paid agents seem to be wanking with my name. I do not know what makes them keep mentioning my name. I am a real dude and will always say the truth. Peter Obi has not been able to climb the lowest rung of the ladder left by Ngige. I will always say that and the only way to correct me is to show what Obi has done rather than calling me names.

You are an imbecilic persona. Orji and Roachas is about the worst governor the SE has seen so far. Roachas has not done anything for imo people since Peter Obi and Ume made him governor for that state called imo. Orji is even doing something, but roachas is an epitome of talking drum so clueless and clownish.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Pukkah: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2012
afam4eva:
A political party mustn't be national on order to effect change but PDP remiains the only nationalistic party in Nigeria because it has it's roots in all the local governments in Nigeria.

How has that visibly improved the standard of living of Nigerians from 1999, considering the quantum of resources available to the country?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ceeceeco: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
T.A Orji isn't worth being a governor @ all, he doesn't even possess the qualities of being a Governor, so ugly. I just wish he can be assasinated. This fool is a disgrace to the people of Abia. He's the worst governor since the history of nigeria...God 4bid.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ceeceeco: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
T.A Orji isn't worth being a governor @ all, he doesn't even possess the qualities of being a Governor, so ugly. I just wish he can be assasinated. This fool is a disgrace to the people of Abia. He's the worst governor since the history of nigeria...God 4bid.T.A Orji isn't worth being a governor @ all, he doesn't even possess the qualities of being a Governor, so ugly. I just wish he can be assasinated. This fool is a disgrace to the people of Abia. He's the worst governor since the history of nigeria...God 4bid.T.A Orji isn't worth being a governor @ all, he doesn't even possess the qualities of being a Governor, so ugly. I just wish he can be assasinated. This fool is a disgrace to the people of Abia. He's the worst governor since the history of nigeria...God 4bid.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by nduogu(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
T Orji kindly keep quiet and go hide your head in shame. What visible development have you done in the State. The lack in the state is visible for evert visitor to see. Just shut d hell up.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Abagworo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
jbaur24:

You are an imbecilic persona. Orji and Roachas is about the worst governor the SE has seen so far. Roachas has not done anything for imo people since Peter Obi and Ume made him governor for that state called imo. Orji is even doing something, but roachas is an epitome of talking drum so clueless and clownish.

I think the Imo people worked hard to elect him as Governor. Just like your masters, you have resorted to insults rather than tackle the real issue. "Me and you no dey for the same category"................Voice of Baba Fela........
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Theblessed(f): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: TheBlessed is right. . . .

PS: Are you an evangelist?

[size=16pt]Thanks for your support!

You see, you not only supported me but you also, supported what is right remember, our God is a Righteous God!

As for whether I am an Evangelist - otio! I am a sinner o o o! But, I speak the word of God every day in my life, do you??
[/size]
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Theblessed(f): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
sambos994:
Smaller font plz!!!

[size=16pt]Excuse me!! But, who invited you on my territory?

Next time, you gate crashed into my territory again, trying to teach me online etiquette, you'd know whose toes you'd stepped on!

Now, vamut and never rear your ugly head this end again!
[/size]
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Theblessed(f): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Super1759:
Who is this one and where did you originate from.we all know that tinubu said the truth.am nt siding anyone self my take is if the quota given to lagos is given to abia state.definitely things can't be the same.tinubu is a cr.ook infact he is a viper while orji uzor kalu is a snake. He has no right to say anything cos he is as guilty as TA orji.moreso.d issue of gender difference is nothing here.I lost it for women after dora messed herself up dinning on d political table.where is she now? Nigerian politics is not for ladies,take it or leave it

[b][size=16pt]You see, based on your comments on here - it's obvious you lack economics/mathematical skills and knowledge.

How could any reasonable person suggest you give Abia State equivalent quota as Lagos State - are you crazy?

Lagos is the grandmother of all Capital cities though she's no longer the default Capital city of Nigeria, she still is, remotely. Why? Because, she continues to influence issues that matters in Nigeria and that can never change whether we like it or not because, it's a job she has done for centuries that she could easily close her eyes and get it done without even lifting a finger - get it now, ok!

Secondly, Nigerians would like to know how many tourists, visits Abia State in a year compared to Lagos State? It's a simple question and if you don't know, get your Tourist Board to check for you, ok!

And now, I also want you to compare the population of Lagos State with Abia, when half of Abia State resides in Lagos talk-less of people from other States of Nigeria and the World at large - they have all stampeded Lagos State thus, Lagos requires more resources to operate.

So, Mr, your Arithmetic does not add-up, ok!

Now, your eyes are a bit opened isn't it time you ask your State embezzler what he'd done with all the money and revenues Abia people produce every year plus it's own Fed Govt allocation/quota - isn't it time?

I suggest you stop this blind patriotism and stand firm for what is right!
[/size][/b]
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
the hausa-fulanis always enjoy themselves reading threads like this......very satisfying for them when yorubas and igbos get into fights like this.. u know
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Ibelove: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
what did T.A. Orji do throughout his tenure in Abia State? Tinubu is correct. There are no physical and visible development as well as invisible development in Abia State. I dey even tire to travel home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari To Hand Over Presidential Jets To NAF / PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu / Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.