Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta (12890 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
emmysenior: There's more to this story than meets the ordinary mind. 1. May be he did something unthinkable or committed a sacrilage and never wanted to face the shame. 2. May be he was under a spell or enchantment kind of.
Good grief
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by mrkels(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mukina you and your stupid lies, I knew Mr ebaleme very well, I even worked with him in shell and he didn't die on wednesday and also didn't complain about family problems with anobody, because he was loosing favor with people in the office. He was on leave from work and I even was on the road that faithful day, was at orhuwhorun junction to be precise when the incident happened. Please just leave the man to rest in peace as his wife and children are in big pains, I saw them last week and my heart was broken, seeing this news on nairaland now would only make this news circulate and useless people would start commenting as usual stupid comments. I thank God you don't know the whole story. That would have been a different case. Pls tk this story off if u can.
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by kandiikane(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
@mykels, he committed suicide, nau?
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by sugardaddy1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
mrkels: Mukina you and your stupid lies, I knew Mr ebaleme very well, I even worked with him in shell and he didn't die on wednesday and also didn't complain about family problems with anobody, because he was loosing favor with people in the office. He was on leave from work and I even was on the road that faithful day, was at orhuwhorun junction to be precise when the incident happened. Please just leave the man to rest in peace as his wife and children are in big pains, I saw them last week and my heart was broken, seeing this news on nairaland now would only make this news circulate and useless people would start commenting as usual stupid comments. I thank God you don't know the whole story. That would have been a different case. Pls tk this story off if u can.
Since you know the true story, can you please give us your version so as to dispel the rumour that he impregnated a girl in a church he pastors? That's the best thing you can do for him as a friend right now.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by mrkels(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mukina this your story is annoying, I rushed to the bridge and they were able to put out the fire and I saw him alive there, pls stop carrying fake useless news. I hate nairaland now because of this. Always confirm your sources.the only reason why they couldn't help him was because they were confused and waited for the police to come around, also the damage was very bad and we were not doctors so moving him would have killed him instantly. It was a very sad sight. He lived for another hour b4 police came,
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by sugardaddy1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
mrkels: Mukina this your story is annoying, I rushed to the bridge and they were able to put out the fire and I saw him alive there, pls stop carrying fake useless news. I hate nairaland now because of this. Always confirm your sources.the only reason why they couldn't help him was because they were confused and waited for the police to come around, also the damage was very bad and we were not doctors so moving him would have killed him instantly. It was a very sad sight. He lived for another hour b4 police came,
Did he impregnate a girl or not?
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by monami2abd: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
iyanda146: hope say he no be boko haram leader be the man

May God forgive you.. Remember he's a pastor and can never be a boko haram.. i am very sure he's in Heaven because God always take the good ones away from this wicked world...
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by omodapson(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
kilimanjaro: He was under a spell!

lol! but how sure are you?
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by mrkels(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
$ugardaddy:

Since you know the true story, can you please give us your version so as to dispel the rumour that he impregnated a girl in a church he pastors? That's the best thing you can do for him as a friend right now.
See what I mean? Impregnated a girl in the church he pastors? This is not fair to the dead man and the family he left behind. What you just said did not happen.
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by klax(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
grin ;DQoute" Thou shall not judge. He just might be in Heaven now.. Remember he's a pastor....[b]

This so funny cant stop laughing, Holy Moses have mercy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by sugardaddy1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
mrkels:
See what I mean? Impregnated a girl in the church he pastors? This is not fair to the dead man and the family he left behind. What you just said did not happen.
I rest my case
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by mrkels(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
klax: grin ;DQoute" Thou shall not judge. He just might be in Heaven now.. Remember he's a pastor....[b]

This so funny cant stop laughing, Holy Moses have mercy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dude its not funny. And there is no way moses can have mercy on you
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by mrkels(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
$ugardaddy:

I rest my case
God Bless you.
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by kandiikane(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
@mrkels, maybe yóu should follow your friend's footstep.

That will make more of a statement.
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by Abyjah: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
mrkels: dude its not funny. And there is no way moses can have mercy on you
Moses ll pro'ally release 12 plagues on him. Lol!
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by mrkels(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
kandiikane: @mrkels, maybe yóu should follow your friend's footstep.

That will make more of a statement.
Dude, am not sucidal, you low-life scumbag. I can only imagine you to be a eprvert who sees joy when people suffer. So you would be happy if I kill myself like him? i Pity your generations.
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by Tsmooth1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Some people have something to say. Some others just have to say something. I refuse to engage in foolish talk and unnecessary arguements. Pastor or not Pastor all I know is that he is not in a good place now. We have seen pastors that have done more than what he did i.e impregnate girl. We have see pastor that kill the whole member of his church in Jos. PASTOR DO GO TO HELL IF YOU DONT KNOW!!!
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by Abyjah: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
@mrkels. Did he make it to the hospital?
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by kandiikane(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
mrkels:
Dude, am not sucidal, you low-life scumbag. I can only imagine you to be a eprvert who sees joy when people suffer. So you would be happy if I kill myself like him? i Pity your generations.

Tbh, I won't give 2 cents if you kill yourself. I don't give two cents for your cleric paddi either.

I have no pity for anyone who takes their own life.

Imagine, what he has done to his family?
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by mrkels(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Abyjah: @mrkels. Did he make it to the hospital?
I became very sick in my stomach and left to vomit . It was that bad. The rest part of the story I heard by word of mouth.
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by kandiikane(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
You heard by word of mouth and you are here saying what the op posted isn't true.

See, this -- mtcheeew!
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by mrkels(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Tbh, I won't give 2 cents if you kill yourself. I don't give two cents for your cleric paddi either.

Imagine, what he has done to his family?
I understand what you mean, the family is in pain, but if you had seen what I saw that day, you won't talk like this. There's more to this story. More than the physical eyes and minds can comprehend. How else do you explain a man who had double salary(ie on leave) , who had no problems with family, who had beautiful children.... drive his car, park it well, lock it up, burnt himself and regreted doing it?
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by Abyjah: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wish some politicians will take a cue from him.

Well, I'll just say it for what it's worth: He died for his country!
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by mrkels(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
kandiikane: You heard by word of mouth and you are here saying what the op posted isn't true.

See, this -- mtcheeew!
When I saw him on the ground I left, when the police came and took him away I was not too far, even saw them drive off. What I mean is I cannot confirm if he died on the spot or in the hospital because I didn't see it with my eyes.
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by sugardaddy1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
kandiikane:

100+
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by kilimanjaro(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
fellis:
What if he was simply suffering from psychological problems? undecided
I've seen innumerable mad men but i've never seen a madman set himself ablaze. They are also afraid of death! I've you seen a madman crossing a highway? You go laugh.
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by legendsilver(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
If d pastor die bcus e gv gal belle, den i dnt av 2 pity him. Rcin bin dat i am a student nd two gals get belle 4 me nw, dat wan nor make me commit suicide. Nonsense ;DIf d pastor die bcus e gv gal belle, den i dnt av 2 pity him. Rcin bin dat i am a student nd two gals get belle 4 me nw, dat wan nor make me commit suicide. Nonsense
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by kandiikane(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
mrkels:
I understand what you mean, the family is in pain, but if you had seen what I saw that day, you won't talk like this. There's more to this story. More than the physical eyes and minds can comprehend. How else do you explain a man who had double salary(ie on leave) , who had no problems with family, who had beautiful children.... drive his car, park it well, lock it up, burnt himself and regreted doing it?

Don't worry, I have seen videos of humans getting burnt, I am sure it was no different to that.

Well, the only explanation is that he got that babe pregnant. He knew the embarrassment it would have caused.

Lol@regretting doing it. Did he come to you in a vision to say he regretted taking his life?

Or since, he had life so good, maybe it was a mistake, sha. Maybe, he was only testing God, just as God tested Abraham. He thought because he was a pastor, God won't let him die, since pastors cannot sin even if they sin.
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by RexyDon(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
A lot to be known over his suicide adventure........
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by tintingz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Holyghost fire at work grin
Re: Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta by crackhouse(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Maybe he want to experience hell on earth before going down to hell so that when devil see him, he will not bother himself putting him on fire again having seen him burning already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. / 2023 Presidency: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF, Mid-Belt Forum, PANDEF Join Forces / Crisis Rocks Kano APC As New Faction Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.