Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Love Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Love Story (3060 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Story by Babyamaka(f): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
I went straight to d Admin block for clearance and other stuffs but Ada occupied my mind....out of admin block with a sign of relief after d hectic journey from PH n clearance...and Amaka(not her real name)stood smiling at me..who is Amaka again abi? I met Amaka during d entrance examination-interview and I got attracted to her and for weeks we spoke on phone hoping we both got d admission which we did n cudnt wait to see each other....I stood staring at her like one who is fed up with a girl u have known for years...as a good bad boy I gave her that welcoming look n she fell for it...wetin make I do nah? I didn't need a sooth-sayer to tell me it won't work btw Amaka n myself...Ada effect on me made me weak and she came first before Amaka or any other girl...and I wasn't comfortable with it..I needed to break that effect before it becomes late...
Amaka moved on within a week and I was glad but we remained friends...for a month I didn't see Ada and it was bitter-sweet experience for me...I asked after her from her twin but d ans didn't quench d hunger...all I needed was just to see her face even for a second...
I got tired of d church service and needed to be out..the preacher wasn't passing d message well...wasn't feeling it and I didn't want to sleep in church...I left d service with my friend Ayo(not real name) and 5 mins later my breath seized...I couldn't believe it but der she stood smiling at me...I died hundred times but that smile brought me back...
Why didn't u call me?she asked and before I could utter a word several accusation followed.I kept smiling at her without saying a word.The photographer demand we take a pix and before I could refuse she was ready.
We spent d evening together and each hour spent was like a second..issue of love never came up but we knew we were madly inlove and it felt cool and natural..
We went everywhere together...except her hostel oh..she never demanded anything from me then I was broke...it isn't easy spending 750-1k on food everyday...one of the major fast food company provided food for us..not allowed to cook..
We had a lot in common..the desire to make a difference,help d poor ....I was broke and was expecting money from home..had less than 100 naira with me and she wanted me to buy her a drink..what was I suppose to do?give her excuse or d truth?well,I told her I left my A/C on and needed to switch it off...yeah! each double room had A/C and other comfortable stuffs..Wo dat one na another story jare...I ran to d hostel and luckily for me I got 1k from my friend who understood my plight..within 10 mins we were gisting and smiling like new married couple..
I got her d drink and we decided to get snacks too.We headed for d B.ball court and on our way we met d twin brother and his friends.They wanted a share of what we bought but she refused.The evening went well and it was a memorable one...nothing happened oh..u know wat I mean abi?
We continued our friendship and it was so perfect I wanted it to end cos it was killing me,I was loving her like my life depended on her,she was my pride,my sunshine,my angelita.
I was scared of love,didn't want it to control me..didn't want to be like Romeo...I wanted to see her everyday and she felt same but I needed to run from her. I left the school..yes,I did...
This is just the beginning...
to be continued

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by Amya(f): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
All you scribbled makes no sense. A university student who writes without punctuation! Pray tell, whatever school did you go to?
Re: My Love Story by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
What is he rambling on about? Mstcheew.
Re: My Love Story by tobechi20(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Can someone plz sumarise?
Re: My Love Story by greedie1(f): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Op, im curious...... Wts d name of ur uni?
Re: My Love Story by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Boring
Re: My Love Story by Csami(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2012
Waiting for the shorter version. Shey na ur true life story? E must get short version.
Re: My Love Story by Mynd44: 4:48am On Jul 20, 2012
Short or long version, it is boring
Re: My Love Story by Shugamania(f): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2012
A he or a she Am confused..
Re: My Love Story by Joeblis(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
Omg! See finishing oya op come answer all this questions now
Re: My Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lol, ermm, you guys shouldnt critize like that nah, you could atleast let her know her mistakes so she can make corrections.

But that aside.. Ermm Wat are you talking about @OP i dont get the story line atall, what clearance? What skul? And make good use to paragraphs and puntuations.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by THEOPHILUSMRT: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
ha ha nothing you wrote made sense to me
Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Short or long version, it is boring
why are you such a wet towel,and you call yourself a moderator. Attimes making report at NL is like reporting Caeser to Caeser.
Re: My Love Story by Mynd44: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2013
Dapo777: why are you such a wet towel,and you call yourself a moderator. Attimes making report at NL is like reporting Caeser to Caeser.
Oh please....
This thread was opened in the romance section and not intended as a story.....
Re: My Love Story by Clemzy16(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
"i didn't bother finishing the story or whatever it is' after my little observation"

"firstly, your handle says you're a female. Secondly, you're talking about a lady (ada) who you met during the clearance" and you also claim to be a guy in the story"

"so in this case, there are two things involved. . . It's either you're a 'lesbo' or you're copying the story elsewhere"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

(1) (Reply)

Is Wole Soyinka Dead / Errm... / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.