Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms (14354 Views)

Kaduna Pupils Eat El-rufai's Free Food On The Floors Of Their Classrooms (PICS) / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by knockturnal(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
this country of ours is impressing me by the day, we are now providing shelter free of charge for rodents in our higher institutions. job hunters beware, u mite have to be attending job interviews with Bsc certified rats in the nearest future.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Pinoralia: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
Every normal things that they 've using in other developing countries are luxuries in Nigeria in the face of liquid wealth that surrounds us. I don't wish the school bad oh but they won't maintain it. That's just the fact. М̣̣̇Ɣ alma mata (Unilorin) has some dead central AC outdoor unit behind some lecture theatres. I heard they were working in the '70s. Why are they not serviced and replaced. It's not like this in the western world. No university in Nigeria is 70 years old. There are 500years old universities in Europe and N.America with well maintained facilities and learning equipment. Nigeria has still have a long way to ‎​G̶̲̥̅̊Θ. I wish her well sha.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by olu4life(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
i laugh,it wont last. When my school, UNAAB lauched 3 new classrooms furbishd wit AC,it was freaking everyone plus the authority. After 2yrs or less,the school stopped switching on the AC which made the class poorly ventilated. Just give this ones max of 3years,so far its government property.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by dkolu(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
There is nothing spectacular about receiving lecture in ac rooms it is a common thing in the university of ibadan even some of the common rooms and reading rooms have ac so wat is d fuss all about.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by kozykid(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
dkolu: There is nothing spectacular about receiving lecture in ac rooms it is a common thing in the university of ibadan even some of the common rooms and reading rooms have ac so wat is d fuss all about.
also here in unilag too sum faculties are well equipped with ac's... Even commom rooms and reading rooms in the halls of residence are furnished so I wonder wat the fuss is all about
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by DammyFx: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
NO PHCN NO AIR CONDITIONAL THEY PROBABLY WON'T HAVE IT RUNNING ALL DAY...
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by pbs4real(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Faraidi: [color=#990000][/color] you people are enemies of progress. Bunch of useless and foolish people
must u insult pple Dis ur foolishness don full basket....smh
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by billante(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
You no do they will complain! You do dey will still complain...nairaland sucks!! SMH
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by emsquare(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
A.C powered lecture room? That's new but good if only the students won't sell them. I wonder if they have the structures to maintain this standard. Make e no bi just gra gra

True talk!
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
For God's sake,see how most of us are talking about maintenance cultures?we know our problem in Nigeria but we can't just find a solution,development starts with each and every one of us.lets change our MENTALITY.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
olu4life: i laugh,it wont last. When my school, UNAAB lauched 3 new classrooms furbishd wit AC,it was freaking everyone plus the authority. After 2yrs or less,the school stopped switching on the AC which made the class poorly ventilated. Just give this ones max of 3years,so far its government property.
which classrooms are those,hope you aren't talking of the JOA'S cos the AC's were installed for functionaries.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
olu4life: i laugh,it wont last. When my school, UNAAB lauched 3 new classrooms furbishd wit AC,it was freaking everyone plus the authority. After 2yrs or less,the school stopped switching on the AC which made the class poorly ventilated. Just give this ones max of 3years,so far its government property.
which classrooms are those,hope you aren't talking of the JOA'S cos the AC's were installed for functionaries.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by YorubaOmoge: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
There was no AC before? shocked
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by pendusky(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
the facilities may last sha, since they neva start with engineering students, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by serrajay(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
beware !!!!! BOKO HARAM lipsrsealed
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by clemmonce(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
WELL LET US HOPE THEY RECRUIT QUALIFIED LECTURER TO TOP THE CAKE
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by pawesome(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
C IGG(initial gra gra)...
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by nwgoziri(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ignatio: Let's give them 8-10 years.
thy will move themto dia houses.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by habiolah(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
well, I served in Dutse and I can say the Light there is superb. They'll enjoy it while it lasts. PHCN wont give them much ado
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Azidogen2: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
This boko haram state cannot deceive or lure us with their air conditioned classrooms. Bomb awaits anybody wey get admission there. angryangryangry
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
If dem like make them put deep freezer filled with Rozay and Ace of Spades for all the classrooms, malo students no fit learn anything. Those daft fools are destined to be Jihadists, beggars, criminal 'herdsmen', suicide bombers, Almajiris, and terrorists. No amount of A/C in their classrooms can ever facilitate the permeation of sense into their brains.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by ayox2003: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
This topic is ridiculous! *Laughs in finnish and polish*
Federal Univeristy of Dutse has AC. Hahahahahaaaa. Na wa o.
But I curse those who have made little things become achievements in this country! And woe betide those rulers who have succeeded in making an average Nigerian unable to have an AC in his abode while they erect giant structures around the world.
Ha! May God help us in this country. At 2012? Them for put handfan!
*SMH*

Frawzey.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Sabotage4700(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
hmm, i just pray make them fit maintain am well. And make students no dey sleep 4 class.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
I just hope the school authority will do more, it's a job well done. As a graduate of Business Administration in MAULAG or UNILAG, we also enjoyed an A/C fitted class room with an interactive board and projector for lectures. And that actually aided our learning.
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Opoki(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kayday: Kwara tech in those days used to have fully airconditioned labs and the lecture theater(centrally powered). I'm sure the current students will never believe. That's Nigeria for u.
likewise in OAU, till date there are still some cacas of the AC's in AUD 1,AUD 2, Oven, BOOA,B,C and Health Sciences Lecture theatres... I heard One of d alumni actually made a move to renovate that of Health Sciences lately...
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
This is silly, Air-conditioning is now a luxury ?
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by serrajay(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: This is silly, Air-conditioning is now a luxury ?

In Nigeria, it is . the bad thing is there will be no Light to power it sad
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by cardoso111(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Who is fooling who? We shall see after six months!
Re: Federal University Dutse Has Air-Conditioned Classrooms by nijanigga: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
They need to give room for "goro" spit and phlegm on the walls.Go back next year and see everything vandalized.Corruption don't give room for maintenance culture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th / Rsust Admission List / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.