Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Want To Open A News Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Open A News Website (746 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Open A News Website by croj(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hello friends,

I intend opening a news site before the end of this year, and i would like to receive price quotes from web designers.
Let me get a price for Joomla and CMS...you can send to naijabizhelp@gmail.com. The website wil be up to 6 pages.

Can anyone also help me with regulations because i am not a certified journalist. Do I need to register with any organisation on journalism in Nigeria?
Re: Want To Open A News Website by TechRev: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
I like your dream. I can offer you to do the website for you. But first i would like to know how you would get your news, since you said you arent a certified journalist.
Re: Want To Open A News Website by croj(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
Getting news will not be a problem for the niche i want to target. It's a news blog for one of the states in Nigeria, so i will just be looking out for events and happenings in the state and write something on them. I intend employing some undergraduates who are doing mass communication in higher institution; they'll help to source news.
Re: Want To Open A News Website by castruccio(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2012
Hello

I am a web designer, domaineer and web host and also a graduate of mass communication so I have the idea on how to create a news site for your dreams to come to reality. I just sent you an email you can contact me via airflowwriter@gmail.com or call me on 07059976764

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Money In The Information Marketing Business In The Next 30 Days / Life Changing Opportunity of making $200 weekly / Cheap E-book On Importation Business In Nigeria With Little Capital ( <10,000 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.