Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan (30893 Views)

Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / Shoprite To Open Its Sixth Store In KWARA Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by grafikii: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ibadan Mall Development Company Limited, the
same group who developed The Palms Lagos,
Kwara Mall Ilorin and Polo Park Enugu are now
introducing the largest shopping mail in Oyo State
with Shoprite and Mr Price being the anchor
tenants.
The new IBADAN MALL located in one of the
leading commercial cities in Nigeria is scheduled
to open for business in December 1st 2013.

morsipr.com/gistport-the-largest-shopping-mall-in-ibadan-opens-with-shoprite-and-mr-price-in-december-house-of-tara-launches-100-voices-book-mo-abudus-ebony-life-tv-set-to-launch-this-sunday/

www.shoprite.com.ng/Pages/StoreDirectory.aspx
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by grafikii: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
This shows business is booming in Ibadan, while some claim low patronage. Envy is a disease

23 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by grafikii: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oh i forgot, kfc also has a store in Ibadan and has been operating for 2yrs now even before the opened one in the nations capital. I know someday they will get to the south east

6 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by MafiaMan: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2013

11 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by sEyi6: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Good development, shoprite seems to be making a hell of cash from Ibadan people.

Saw the new mall on my way to oluyole along ring-road, few weeks ago when I was in Ibadan for an assignment. It looks huge and good of course. The steel trusses have been fixed, left with fixing of the iron sheet.

grafikii: Oh i forgot, kfc also has a store in Ibadan and has been operating for 2yrs now even before the opened one in the nations capital. I know someday they will get to the south east

That is not true, KFC has two stores in Ibadan. One at Bodija, just after Awolowo junction on your way to UI and the other one along ring-road, not far from the new shoprite been built.

8 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
SW again? angry
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by grafikii: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2013
$£yi:
Good development, shoprite seems to be making a hell of cash from Ibadan people.

Saw the new mall on my way to oluyole along ring-road, few weeks ago when I was in Ibadan for an assignment. It looks huge and good of course. The steel trusses have been fixed, left with fixing of the iron sheet.

That is not true, KFC has two stores in Ibadan. One at Bodija, just after Awolowo junction on your way to UI and the other one along ring-road, not far from the new shoprite been built.
Oh my bad, i didn't know they had two stores. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by geeez: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2013
When I first posted this from the information I got from their management following the bursting sales at Heritage Mall, the usual suspects quoted Linda Ikeji many times over and made unsavory comments about Ibadan and the Yoruba people in general

December will come and we will all witness the opening of an even bigger Mall in Ibadan

We are not done yet. This is just the beginning

God bless Yorubaland

23 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by geeez: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Oyo State:
Cocoa Mall

Address: Ijebu Bypass
Bank Road
City: Dugbe Ibadan
State: Oyo State

Oyo State:
Ibadan Mall (opening November 2013)
Suburb: Ibadan
State: Oyo State

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by grafikii: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2013
geeez: When I first posted this from the information I got from their management following the bursting sales at Heritage Mall, the usual suspects quoted Linda Ikeji many times over and made unsavory comments about Ibadan and the Yoruba people in general

December will come and we will all witness the opening of an even bigger Mall in Ibadan

We are not done yet. This is just the beginning

God bless Yorubaland
You know i checked the sites that carried the silly news and found out they all had the flat head syndrome

6 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by geeez: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii:
You know i checked the sites that carried the silly news and found out they all had the flat head syndrome

Okay a departmental store opens in a city and doesn't make sales

As a matter of fact someone on this forum said two days ago that it was covered in cobwebs

Now the same departmental store is planning to open in another mall in the same city

They must be crazy right?

7 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Brimmie(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2013
After All The Roforofo Talks Abt Ibadan! undecided

Oloshi Lawon Olori Pelebe Yen Sha!! undecided

South West O Ni Baje Ooo!! cheesy cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by geeez: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii: Ibadan Mall Development Company Limited, the
same group who developed The Palms Lagos,
Kwara Mall Ilorin and Polo Park Enugu are now
introducing the largest shopping mail in Oyo State
with Shoprite and Mr Price being the anchor
tenants.
The new IBADAN MALL located in one of the
leading commercial cities in Nigeria is scheduled
to open for business in December 1st 2013.

morsipr.com/gistport-the-largest-shopping-mall-in-ibadan-opens-with-shoprite-and-mr-price-in-december-house-of-tara-launches-100-voices-book-mo-abudus-ebony-life-tv-set-to-launch-this-sunday/

www.shoprite.com.ng/Pages/StoreDirectory.aspx

The mall is opening in November and not December

Now they are so shamefacedly avoiding this thread

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by geeez: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2013
And watch out for Abeouka too next year and perhaps Oshogbo and Akure

Eyin Ibadan, e ku soppin

Soprite yi' tu Ilu Ibadan lara O grin

15 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by geeez: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2013
Why was this moved here?

The post about Shoprite opening in Enugu and building in Onitsha are still in the politics section years and months after

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by grafikii: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2013
geeez: And watch out for Abeouka too next year and perhaps Oshogbo and Akure

Eyin Ibadan, e ku soppin

Soprite yi' tu Ilu Ibadan lara O grin
Yeah abeokuta looks more like it.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by grafikii: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2013
geeez: Why was this moved here?

The post about Shoprite opening in Enugu and building in Onitsha are still in the politics section years and months after
And they just had to move it grin

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by geeez: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii:
Yeah abeokuta looks more like it.

I don't understand why your topic that should be on the front page was moved here

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by grafikii: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2013
geeez:

I don't understand why your topic that should be on the front page was moved here

Its their usual conspiracy, i am not surprised one bit and i wouldn't seize to expose them
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by bestman09(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2013
So Shoprite is now a big industry that we have to argue about where it is located. Does it improve the economic value of it's location?

4 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by grafikii: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2013
bestman09: So Shoprite is now a big industry that we have to argue about where it is located. Does it improve the economic value of it's location?
No its shows how viable (economic and otherwise) the location is

8 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by geeez: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
bestman09: So Shoprite is now a big industry that we have to argue about where it is located. Does it improve the economic value of it's location?

Yes Shoprite is a big industry that open in places they will profit from

Places they will profit from are places that have people with the purchasing power and a vibrant economy

Case closed

6 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by deols(f): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2013
good development.

that first shoprite is too far from my house. I hope the new one is close by .

Havent even entered the shoprite. Anyone knows what it is like undecided
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by deols(f): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2013
How many times have I said it that Ibadan is a commercial hub.

wise business people will pitch their tent there. You also have the advantage of the cool atmosphere, low crime rate, easy life. But of course, if you want the high, you can always find hide outs, away from normal people.

Go see how people they always enter those KfC shops...una go fear fear. Ibadan ni joooor tongue

11 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 29, 2013
deols: good development.

that first shoprite is too far from my house. I hope the new one is close by .

Havent even entered the shoprite. Anyone knows what it is like undecided

Deola, my allah sister, stop acting broke and go shop till your hijab drops.
One love wink

@post

I was at Egunu shoprite a day ago. They should rename it yabaleft cuz that place is full of beggars and awon were.
Ibadan is the way to go. Haters beware

11 Likes

A ku choppinq ooo grin grin grin
Good.

I am tired of seeing my people suffering and buying food produce from people who will inject harmful chemicals into kpomo to make it swell angry angry

Nigerians deserve a break please.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2013
pDude: Good.

I am tired of seeing my people suffering and buying food produce from people who will inject harmful chemicals into kpomo to make it swell angry angry

Nigerians deserve a break please.

Sir, weren't you amongst those arrested? angry

6 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by adconline(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Foreigners are seeing opportunities, Poor Nigerians are still viewing things with their bigoted binoculars/lens.

5 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 29, 2013
its like there are many Ibadan and lagos people for nl
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 29, 2013
adconline: Foreigners are seeing opportunities, Poor Nigerians are still viewing things with their bigoted binoculars/lens.

While you're viewing things with your ofakasibe bigoted glasses

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Much Is Petrol Selling For In Your Area? / Inside Osun's Revived Cocoa Factory, Ede, Osun state. (Pictures) / Dangote Refinery: Bailing Out The Unbailable - Investment Or Bailout?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.