Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Oh Nigeria! My Awful Experience At The Ikeja Cantonment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh Nigeria! My Awful Experience At The Ikeja Cantonment (1934 Views)

"Wow Karma Just Caught Them" Please Follow Me Read This..oh Nigeria / Jonathan Commissions DHQ Radio At Mogadishu Cantonment / Bewarned Oh!! Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Nigeria! My Awful Experience At The Ikeja Cantonment by andrewza: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2012
The kind of mind set that has all whits has spy's is the same one that Apartheid had that all blacks are terrorists. And even the apartheid government would let a black man in(not all bases and it would not be welcomed but they would comply).

Has for the claim that he did not need to call the CO that is correct. But he should have called the guard commander.
And yes the first world nation do focus to much on dark skinned people. Even in south africa this is the case. It is a sad fact of life. But tit for tat never solved any problems.
Re: Oh Nigeria! My Awful Experience At The Ikeja Cantonment by naptu2: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2012
I won't be surprised if this is the result of poor communication.

For example, reports come in that some young men wearing black t-shirts are formenting trouble in Lagos. The commissioner of police orders the deputy commissioner (operations) to instruct officers and men to be cautious of young men wearing black t-shirts. The deputy commissioner orders the area commander to ensure that his men interrogate and search all young men they see wearing black t-shirts. The area commander orders his men to arrest all young men that they see wearing black t-shirts, while the policeman on the street tells citizens that it is illegal to wear black t-shirts (remember the "Lagos indecent dressing arrests of 2007"?).
Re: Oh Nigeria! My Awful Experience At The Ikeja Cantonment by koruji(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2012
If u cant see the point then that is your problem.

BTW BO's parents were married 6 months before he was born, but this is really beside the point.

antitpiah:

True, but how is that related to this thread? Is there no Nigerian that the fo/o/l/i/s/h chief could have fallen in love with? If he could fall in love with a fat White woman, I bet you there are thousand lepa-shandies of Yoruba/Nigerian descent he could have fallen in love with as well had he not allowed inferiority complex to cloud his judgement.

You may or may not be right, but that has nothing to do with what you responded to. Multiracial couples in America and the West may not be motivated by inferiority because to a large extent, there is a lot of common grounds; language, culture, geography, outlook, experience, etc. That cannot be said about multiracial couples with vast amount of differences, like the case of this deluded, fake chief from Nigeria. The desire by Nigerians to marry Whites is often born of a disdain for themselves and an unconscious drive to erase themselves from the gene pool stemming from their inborn inferiority complex

The fallacy of your reasoning is that BO's parents were never married. BO was born out of wedlock, so Dasparrow's statement is still every valid
Re: Oh Nigeria! My Awful Experience At The Ikeja Cantonment by gaby(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2012
had exactly similar experience with my wife at one of the military barracks in abuja.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ / Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. / What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.