Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

A Difficult Question About Allah - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Difficult Question About Allah (6385 Views)

Beautiful Story About Allah's Forgiveness / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Lets Talk About Allah Or Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Sweetnecta: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
my only response to this questioner is if he can make a 3 sided perfect circle? if he can not then he should look at his question and the reasoning behind it is lacking "good" logic. Allah has made His Presence manifested in each of us even if we ignore everything around us.

While we age and become frail and wither away for another generation to replace us in strength, wisdom and logical knowledge, Allah is opposite He does not age, wither, frail away, replaced by another, etc. He is perfect from before the beginning and shall be so even after the ending. There is no diminishing in Him or about Him.

Just like He said that it does not befit the Majesty of God to have a son, so it does not befit Him to engage in manual labor like in the "moving of a rock!" Ford motors does not create a vehicle that can not be driven. Everything that is designed by a designer must be from the knowledge of the designer, including the weakness[es] of what was designed.

It is impossible for God to die, etc. In the same vein, it is impossible that God is in the realm of those who can not control everything. We call those with limitation[s], creations. It does not befit God to behave like creation who can not create anything, can not move anything if God does not want them to.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
Sweetnecta: my only response to this questioner is if he can make a 3 sided perfect circle? if he can not then he should look at his question and the reasoning behind it is lacking "good" logic. Allah has made His Presence manifested in each of us even if we ignore everything around us.

Epic fail. What I aked was in the realms of possibility. I can make a builidng that I can not move. Can Allah make a rock that he can not move?
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by abdulwastecx(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Cheers01:

Whatever. Can God make such a rock or not?

As for Surah 15;42, most people in the world (over 66%) do not accept/believe in Allah. Satan must have quite a control. grin

only about 16.7% of the world population are muslim the remaining 83.3% are non believers.
while within the Muslim faith we have so many sect with different conflicting ideology. if Allah is so powerful why do we need to help him spread islam by jihad?
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Cheers01: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2014
abdulwastecx:

only about 16.7% of the world population are muslim the remaining 83.3% are non believers.
while within the Muslim faith we have so many sect with different conflicting ideology. if Allah is so powerful why do we need to help him spread islam by jihad?

Are you not a muslim?
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by abdulwastecx(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Cheers01:

Are you not a muslim?

agnostic Muslim
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by abdulwastecx(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
what is God?
what are the properties of God?
what are the limitations of God?
why do God created us?
why do God need religion?
why do God need the holy Quran?
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Cheers01: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2014
abdulwastecx:

agnostic Muslim

Be careful!!

You have "Abdul" in your username, Tbaba1234, vedaxcool and co might call you "Abdulsleek"
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by abdulwastecx(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Cheers01:

Be careful!!

You have "Abdul" in your username, Tbaba1234, vedaxcool and co might call you "Abdulsleek"

I don't care about them
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by abdulwastecx(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2014
Cheers01:

Be careful!!

that is my name
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by vedaxcool(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by AbdulSleeky: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Lol when stalwert was less animalistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Personal Reasons For Believing In Islam / it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab / How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.