Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,451 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Marry Her Like That! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Her Like That! (1255 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Her Like That! by marvelck: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2012
Dont expect a woman to be a saint before you marry her. just marry her like that! Yes, marry her and leave the rest to God. cos there's none that is perfect. Even you! But there's always room for improvement. You can go ahead and marry her, and work together towards making each other better. And if you are thinking your girlfriend or wife wont ever cheap on you or even think of doing something close to it someday, then you must be in fantasy island. the world is full of temptations. and we all are not excused from it, in one way or the other. you can only avoid/overcome it via the grace of God. And forget about trust in any relationship, if you dont want to die young or grow old before your grand father. If you think you can take a girl's word to the market or keep it safe somewhere, then you must be joking. just take her as she is. there's always room for improvement. Cos if she says A in the morning, she might be saying B or C before dusk. So, which one you wan believe? And aspa receiving calls from guys. she's bound to receive calls from anybody (especially from men), cos that was why she bought a phone in the first place. she didnt buy it as a decoration or for fancy, but to receive calls from whosoever. so, leave her like that. Men will definitely ask her out every week, so dont get provoked or jealous. you should even be proud that she's being chased left, right and center by other men, and yet she's still with you (atleast for now). and if no guy chases your woman, you yourself go begin worry or wonder, and even begin to doubt if she's even fine sef (yes nah). And if you like, lock her inside house 24/7, woman wey wan spoil or waka, go still waka. except you wan begin go market, cook, and go to church alone or do everything for her, she is bound to step out some how. Just marry/date am like that, and dont worry your head over anything. they are the weaker sex. and they are not only weak to men, but to other things as well. Abi no be so? Abeg, marry her like that!

1 Like

Re: Marry Her Like That! by 190: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2012
Just marry her for now - u can always divorce her later in future
Re: Marry Her Like That! by slimyem: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2012
what the blah is the op blahing about?
Re: Marry Her Like That! by greedie1(f): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2012
^^^ i wonder oh
Re: Marry Her Like That! by Afam4eva(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2012
Even if you know satan is not perfect, just worship him and adore his name. There's always room for improvement. You can always work out things together and things will get better with time.

Even if you know she has HIV, just nail her without protection. There's always a possibility of a cure for HIV.

.....more to come
Re: Marry Her Like That! by doeeyed: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2012
Hahaha!!

On point!!! Afam
Really on point!!

Re: Marry Her Like That! by Caracta(f): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
Indeed...
Re: Marry Her Like That! by Caracta(f): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: Marry Her Like That! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
Pure Unadulterated Rubbish!
Re: Marry Her Like That! by ATMC(f): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
@ caract nd sexkilz, but seriously what's wrong with this post nah? Y all this discouragement nah?
@op marry her like dt joor!
Re: Marry Her Like That! by Caracta(f): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Meeee? Abeg o. *winks*
You're right, marry her like that...
As for me, i can't marry HIM like that!
Re: Marry Her Like That! by cindyrella(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew rubbish! undecided
Re: Marry Her Like That! by freecocoa(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
*Falls asleep after reading the first 5 words*

Someone please wake me up when y'all are leaving the class.
Re: Marry Her Like That! by Caracta(f): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
*yawns* wake up, we're leaving...
freecocoa: *Falls asleep after reading the first 5 words*

Someone please wake me up when y'all are leaving the class.
Re: Marry Her Like That! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
Marry Ko Marry Ni. Must I marry like that? ;DMarry Ko Marry Ni. Must I marry like that?
Re: Marry Her Like That! by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Caracta: *yawns* wake up, we're leaving...
Thanks my good friend,let's bounce.cheesy
Re: Marry Her Like That! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
Poster, u marry her like that na! Crusade without motto is wot? It's automated Bullshitzzzz! Na dia u go peme!
Re: Marry Her Like That! by marvelck: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
The post is talking about loving someone the way she is, coping with the challenges that might come and working towards making the relationship successful. Cheers!
Re: Marry Her Like That! by Caracta(f): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
marvelck: The post is talking about loving someone the way she is, coping with the challenges that might come and working towards making the relationship successful. Cheers!

Now i understand
Re: Marry Her Like That! by ijebabe: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
Lol @ topic!
Re: Marry Her Like That! by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nonsense
Re: Marry Her Like That! by tpia1: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
Make everybody manage themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Attracted To Her But Has A Girlfriend! / Choose Only One! / How To Deal With Loneliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.