Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Africans With Foreign Names - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans With Foreign Names (3750 Views)

African Identity: Nigerians And Their Foreign Names / Which Tribe Bears Foreign Names The Most? / Why Do Africans Have Foreign Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans With Foreign Names by YorubaOmoge: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Of course i was joking ... tongue tongue tongue you don't deserve to touch our soil coolCameroon cool cool the place to be tongue don't you have/know a thread which is active and where i can troll ....it's raining outside and i'm bored

LOL you sound real young, na wa lol

Go to politics, start a "GEJ is clueless" thread and you won't be bored for another 3 days.
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

LOL you sound real young, na wa lol

Go to politics, start a "GEJ is clueless" thread and you won't be bored for another 3 days.
And why do i sound young? this is why i don't like to give my age... anyway i don't know much about GEJ so i won't have enough argument to troll about him
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by YorubaOmoge: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: And why do i sound young? this is why i don't like to give my age... anyway i don't know much about GEJ so i won't have enough argument to troll about him

I don't mean it in a bad way lol

You sound like a lil cute innocent boy . . . like ekt_bear (he says he's 28, na lie. That one is just turning 21).
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

I don't mean it in a bad way lol

You sound like a lil cute innocent boy . . . like ekt_bear (he says he's 28, na lie. That one is just turning 21).
i know you didn't mean it in a bad way lol ...of course you can't you love me tongue tongue i'm a CAMEROONIAN cool cool cool cool a cute CAAMEROONIAN cool cool but not a little boy angry angry even if i'm younger than ekt_bear undecided undecided
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by YorubaOmoge: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i know you didn't mean it in a bad way lol ...of course you can't you love me tongue tongue i'm a CAMEROONIAN cool cool cool cool a cute CAAMEROONIAN cool cool but not a little boy angry angry even if i'm younger than ekt_bear undecided undecided

LOL If you say so, I can't argue with a CAMEROONIAN. Abi did I smell it wrong?
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

LOL If you say so, I can't argue with a CAMEROONIAN. Abi did I smell it wrong?
you don't? cry.. by the way Abi means what?
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by YorubaOmoge: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: you don't? cry.. by the way Abi means what?

It's just a Yoruba expression. . . . some words are not translatable lol.
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

It's just a Yoruba expression. . . . some words are not translatable lol.

do others ethnicity use that or only Yoruba?...and i understand we have many expressions like we are so common but no one can translate
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by YorubaOmoge: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: do others ethnicity use that or only Yoruba?...and i understand we have many expressions like we are so common but no one can translate

A lot of other ethnicities use Yoruba expressions.

Yoruba has been integrated into the pidgin language.
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

A lot of other ethnicities use Yoruba expressions.

Yoruba has been integrated into the pidgin language.
SAME WITH MY ETHNICITY ....OTHERS ETHNICITY USE THAT AS "LINGUA FRANCA">...WE ROCK AND OUR ARTISTS ARE THE BEST ...IT"S ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE PEOPLE SING AND DANCE SONG THAT THEY EVEN DON"T UNDERSTAND
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by YorubaOmoge: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: SAME WITH MY ETHNICITY ....OTHERS ETHNICITY USE THAT AS "LINGUA FRANCA">...WE ROCK AND OUR ARTISTS ARE THE BEST ...IT"S ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE PEOPLE SING AND DANCE SONG THAT THEY EVEN DON"T UNDERSTAND

A pleasure indeed. lol smiley
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

A pleasure indeed. lol smiley
yeahhh you know what i mean ...
Re: Africans With Foreign Names by honeric01(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2012
You guys have taken over the thread lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding The Meaning Of "Amen" And Why You Shouldn't Say "Amen" / Will Nigerians In The South Like A Magazine Like This!! - Pictures Included! / Ogun State Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.