Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets (7515 Views)

Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) / Oyo Government Removes Lunatics From Ibadan Roads / Lagos returns 3,105 poor persons, lunatics to six states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by sylve11: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ournaija:

Whoever wins the battle will lay claim of the town. Simple cool cool

na wa o grin grin grin cool
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Afam4eva(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Most of those beggars will be heading to Lagos for a greener pasture. At least Ekiti state government is helping them actualize their dreams.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
afam4eva: Most of those beggars will be heading to Lagos for a greener pasture. At least Ekiti state government is helping them actualize their dreams.

Yes oh, from beggars to politicians.

I'm sure that GEJ was one of them. From "I had no shoes" to "I have too many shoes".

Allah is great.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
jbaur24: Transport them to where? When we know that all the beggars are eketi peeps and Yoruba people who have been pauparized by the so calle Aziwaju Congo Party ACN. There is not SE/SS person begging on the street, its the peculiar life style of Yoruba and their cousins brothers up north. grin grin

Ori e ti gbale!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ournaija:

I have wash my hands off your father`s case. I wonder how you gonna find him.

Thanks for your contribution.

We hope by this time next year, we can get you off the street too.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hope Ekt bear was not one of the beggars? grin
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by mrperfect(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
Interesting.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Ournaija: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Thanks for your contribution.

We hope by this time next year, we can get you off the street too.

Oh you just reminded me to come pick you too. Dont worry, you will be among the next badge of lunatics to be picked up with the next available van. Stay cool, dont run into the market so that we can easily find you.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ournaija:

Oh you just reminded me to come pick you too. Dont worry, you will be among the next badge of lunatics to be picked up with the next available van. Stay cool, dont run into the market so that we can easily find you.

You think mamaput's backyard toilet is a well-hidden spot for you?
We'll find you and deport you back to Borno. Were!!!
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by danslow9(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
Just curious, how did they ask the Lunatics where they are from? Just wondering!
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
danslow9: Just curious, how did they ask the Lunatics where they are from? Just wondering!

If they look Igbotic, they'll be deported to the SS/SE
If they look Yorubatic, they'll be deported to Lagos
If they look like Arabs, they'll be deported to the North.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Ournaija: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

You think mamaput's backyard toilet is a well-hidden spot for you?
We'll find you and deport you back to Borno. Were!!!

You worry too much. I have begged the State government on your behalf to consider you for Mali. They were thinking of chaining and sending you to hell before now. grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by pembisco(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
ifihearam: What about the ekiti indigenes that are mad and beg??
thers no indegene of ekiti who is a lunatic or begs.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
pembisco: thers no indegene of ekiti who is a lunatic or begs.

God bless your heart. I am sure you're one very brilliant young man with the future at the tip of your finger. . . .don't prove me wrong tho.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ournaija:

You worry too much. I have begged the State government on your behave to consider you for Mali. They were thinking of chaining and sending you to hell before now. grin grin grin

Try to cover yourself with [i]igbe [/i]as much as you can, we will find you.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by klax(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
@jbaur24: Quote "Transport them to where? When we know that all the beggars are eketi peeps and Yoruba people who have been pauparized by the so calle Aziwaju Congo Party ACN. There is not SE/SS person begging on the street, its the peculiar life style of Yoruba and their cousins brothers up north"

Mr jbaur24 I'm so ashame of you to be honest because I so respect your opinion on this site most of the time but to descend this low by this your unutured and uncontrolled post am dissappointed in you. Bros when will you grow up in life to stop living like an allien in a real word and stop all these tribal nonsense

The Ekiti Govt did what they feel is ok for them I expect a sane person to advise them on right approach to this step thy want to take but rather you jump out of the course and turning to abuse of the Yorubas is a big shame

Wait a minute is it Ekiti state that first did such?? Do we not heard of a state in Niger Delta took such step in the past so what make it a big deal that you need to abuse Yoruba or the Hausa. I'm really dissappointed in you. I wonder why my own people will never in their life mind their business at least for once for God sake. Mind your business Ekiti is not East neither south south or whatever. God plz have mercy.

Pls mr Gov. I will prefer you create a place where they can be cater for rather than sending them away and should anyone is a danger such could be taken to his/her state if his or her state is known. But to me is good move but must be done wisely so that wrong person will not be send to a wron place. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Ournaija: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Try to cover yourself with [i]igbe [/i]as much as you can, we will find you.

Infact you dont deserve Mali anymore you will be taken to Afghan or Syria while we keep the rest of your mates in Damaturu for close monitoring. undecided
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by pembisco(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

God bless your heart. I am sure you're one very brilliant young man with the future at the tip of your finger. . . .don't prove me wrong tho.
God bless u too
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by otunbaneyo09(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
Let this government do smthing new abi ? Go to ondo state u wil see what am say gbam
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Ayodhejjy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ournaija: How are they going to know their states of origin when they don`t even know how they came into town. I think this move by Ekiti State government will help us to know who true owns Ekiti. cheesy
those that are mad would be taken care of but those that beg would go bak to thier states of origin
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by emsquare(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
Okay!
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by timowale: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
abeg, aw dem take know d state of origin of d lunatics?
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ournaija:

Infact you dont deserve Mali anymore you will be taken to Afghan or Syria while we keep the rest of your mates in Damaturu for close monitoring. undecided

I have been arguing with a lunatic all this while. OMFG!
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
saxywale: haha...do mad people move about with letter from their local government confirming state of origin.

I tire oo.. Luna wey no even know where don waka reach
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Ournaija: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

I have been arguing with a lunatic all this while. OMFG!

There is no point waiting anymore, you just confirmed your state of madness. We were only observing you all this while. Am sorry you have to be in chains henceforth till you get to your destination... I tried saving the situation but your madness wouldnt let. shocked
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
mistypiper:

I tire oo.. Luna wey no even know where don waka reach

Even one don waka to a cybercafe (Ournaija).
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
If every state were to evacuate all the LUNATICS i think all the political positions in Nigeria will be vacant!
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Ournaija: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Even one don waka to a cybercafe (Ournaija).

This madman even get rank because he know where we can locate his mates. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by meeka4: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
How dem state of origin of the lunatics
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by SamAfrik(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
So what of those doing 'fine bara' e.g @ bus terminals (pls sister help me wit taxi fare), registry (during court wedding), & d police?
I believe nothing is as degrading as a man beggin a fellow man 4 survival.
It is POVERTY dt must be chased out nt pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London / Jonathan Administration Sabotages UNN Conference In Honor Of Achebe / Abia Lifts Embargo On Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.