Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets (7609 Views)

Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) / Oyo Government Removes Lunatics From Ibadan Roads / Lagos returns 3,105 poor persons, lunatics to six states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by yommy2sure(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
funny...operation 'were' and 'alagbe' must go!
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
meeka4: How dem state of origin of the lunatics

Yoruba_Omoge:

If they look Igbotic, they'll be deported to the SS/SE
If they look Yorubatic, they'll be deported to Lagos
If they look like Arabs, they'll be deported to the North.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Torch1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
jackbauersballs: Hope Ekt bear Ileke idi was not one of the beggars? grin
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Super1759: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
I think these people are mad,for them to be able to communicate with mad people to know their origin..well I can still give them direction,the home of mad people is UYO.they are in abundance there.just they them there they will recognise there people.lol
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by jmaine: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Okija_Juju [/b]aka[b] Alusi_Okija aka Another_Okija aka Okija_Again never see this thread grin. . . . The yeye go soon show dey troway yabs any how angry
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
Super1759: I think these people are mad,for them to be able to communicate with mad people to know their origin..well I can still give them direction,the home of mad people is UYO.they are in abundance there.just they them there they will recognise there people.lol

How do you want your own lunatic delivered? All wrapped up like Christmas gift?
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Cmiller(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
so so so good....cos dey beg yu,pest yu n stl wanna kill yu bokofoolzz........ACN cnfrm
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
Cmiller: so so so good....cos dey beg yu,pest yu n stl wanna kill yu bokofoolzz........ACN cnfrm

I can't even understand you. . . . are you for or are you against this change?

YES or NO.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
This is unconstitutional and the FG must stop this . Our governors and politicians keep abusing their powers but the FG must take a stand sooner or later but the earlier the better . How is it one nigeria where states keep "deporting" fellow Nigerians in their own country . FG must use ekiti as a scapegoat so others would learn.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
This is unconstitutional and the FG must stop this . Our governors and politicians keep abusing their powers but the FG must take a stand sooner or later but the earlier the better . How is it one nigeria where states keep "deporting" fellow Nigerians in their own country . FG must use ekiti as a scapegoat so others would learn.

LOL @ this Lunatic protesting. We will send you back, we can't have your kind polluting my state.

okorotic beggar wey don turn were.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

LOL @ this Lunatic protesting. We will send you back, we can't have your kind polluting my state.

okorotic beggar wey don turn were.
Look at this dirt bag talking crap . Your people are filthy swines and even good ol'google confirms it grin grin grin . Low life sub humans . Your governors move is unconstitutional and all the fulanis and aboki beggars that are in Ekiti MUST STAY . ONE NIGERIA if you no like am go hang yourself or drink RAT poison . tongue tongue
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Look at this dirt bag talking crap . Your people are filthy swines and even good ol'google confirms it grin grin grin . Low life sub humans . Your governors move is unconstitutional and all the fulanis and aboki beggars that are in Ekiti MUST STAY . ONE NIGERIA if you no like am go hang yourself or drink RAT poison . tongue tongue

If I should reply you in a market place, dem go think say I don turn were too.

I am not a pastor, I have no mercy. You must leave, go back to Aba.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
I am waiting for Okorotic_Juju to post here. Easier way for me to track his IP and have that skinny-jeans-wearing kidnapper sent back to Cross River
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Coldfaya(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nice move. But how lunatic wan take know I'm state na? E nor go easy dem ooo
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Clemzy16(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
Last time i checked, something similar happened here in Benin. But today, They're all back in town. Even with extra forces. Ranging from mother, father, children and even grandparents. It will be alot better if Edo state Government will embark on the same act inorder to evacuate this so-called mad men and beggers from the street. Especially in King Square. I feel so embarrased whenever those hausa/fulani beggers drag my clothes like a piece of rag, until i give them money.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Biggysmalls919(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
FASHOLA SHOULD DO THESAME IN LAGOS. THESE GUYS ARE JUST ARRIVING EVERYDAY IN TRUCKS FROM ABOVE SINCERELY.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Richtronix(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
Does everything on NL have to be tribalistic?
Worse still its always between Yoruba V Igbo.
Get your act together and fight the REAL enemy - those that will oppress you and your childrens children - i.e the so called elite.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by tigerleggs(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
What happens to indigenous beggers and loonies?
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Ezeufi: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
ifihearam: What about the ekiti indigenes that are mad and beg??

They will get sent to Enugu gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by IYANGBALI: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
no wonder we have some of the here on Nairaland.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by hoyehdiran: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
jbaur24: Transport them to where? When we know that all the beggars are eketi peeps and Yoruba people who have been pauparized by the so calle Aziwaju Congo Party ACN. There is not SE/SS person begging on the street, its the peculiar life style of Yoruba and their cousins brothers up north. grin grin

FOOL!! That's what you are...go get a life.. nonentity
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by ministergh: 2:11am On Jul 21, 2012
Nigerian...why are we ssooooooo stupid. We behave like we are not one country..ei..wetiin dey happen..beggers and mad people are all nigerians. A stupid governor gets up nd spew rubbish and fools applaud him...lol... If you think there are too many beggers and mad people why don't you creat jobs and build psychaitric hospitals..that is what wise nations do. You don't just send a mad man from that shit hole called ekiti to lagos and expect your woes to end. Wht if other states deport ur mad men and women to you.. In Ghana mad people have equal rights as normal people. Beat a mad person and u will see a ghanaian calling police to arrest you. Some are in psychaitric hospital and some roam... Of course the government can't keep all of them. Some streets too are no beg areas... Accra will never send a mad man to sekondi-takoradi simply because he is from there. Be wise oooo..omo naija be wise....help the citizenry and sport transporting mad people. Why will dey not beg if tthere are no jobs
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by ministergh: 2:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Ekiti people talking rubbish....u and ur stupid governor are useless bastards..for even thinking of deporting a man residing in his own country. You same fools will talk when nigerians are deported by our fellow west african...rubbish
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by YorubaOmoge: 2:53am On Jul 21, 2012
ministergh: Nigerian...why are we ssooooooo stupid. We behave like we are not one country..ei..wetiin dey happen..beggers and mad people are all nigerians. A stupid governor gets up nd spew rubbish and fools applaud him...lol... If you think there are too many beggers and mad people why don't you creat jobs and build psychaitric hospitals..that is what wise nations do. You don't just send a mad man from that shit hole called ekiti to lagos and expect your woes to end. Wht if other states deport ur mad men and women to you.. In Ghana mad people have equal rights as normal people. Beat a mad person and u will see a ghanaian calling police to arrest you. Some are in psychaitric hospital and some roam... Of course the government can't keep all of them. Some streets too are no beg areas... Accra will never send a mad man to sekondi-takoradi simply because he is from there. Be wise oooo..omo naija be wise....help the citizenry and sport transporting mad people. Why will dey not beg if tthere are no jobs
ministergh: Ekiti people talking rubbish....u and ur stupid governor are useless bastards..for even thinking of deporting a man residing in his own country. You same fools will talk when nigerians are deported by our fellow west african...rubbish

The same zoo that was careless enough to let a gorilla like you roam free will be the responsible one to sweep you off the street.

Your case is not an Ekiti matter. Your mistake was thinking that owning an opposable thumb classifies you as a human being. We will rectify that mistake.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by ochallo: 5:55am On Jul 21, 2012
@poster, this is a measure to prevent their opposition parties for using mad people for their rituals, but how many mad people do they think they can relocate before those people find the desired number.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by manosteel(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2012
Haba! Enaf is Enaf! Anybody wey go small craze or become kolo menta, im go run go Ekiti state, to the extent that the number of mentally deranged people in Ekiti state is surpassing the the number of people confirmed ok, this has forced the Governor to take this drastic action to clean up the state before they infiltrate the goverment house and occupy all strategic sectors in the state.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by strangest(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2012
Seriously what happens when a lunatic says that he is from Amarillo, Texas, USA. Will they deport them back to the state? Just curious
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by ashdre: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2012
What of those 4rm Ekiti there?
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by abt(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2012
Send 'em Northerners to where they belong!
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by 50samuel(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
This is a welcome development! I am sure they wil be transported to ibadan cos in ibadan anything goes. Fashola had done it before and notin happen. Dr fayemi plz dont delay ibadan needs them to beautify the street.
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
strangest: Seriously what happens when a lunatic says that he is from Amarillo, Texas, USA. Will they deport them back to the state? Just curious

We send him to Texas city, Borno State grin grin
Re: Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
manosteel: Haba! Enaf is Enaf! Anybody wey go small craze or become kolo menta, im go run go Ekiti state, to the extent that the number of mentally deranged people in Ekiti state is surpassing the the number of people confirmed ok, this has forced the Governor to take this drastic action to clean up the state before they infiltrate the goverment house and occupy all strategic sectors in the state.
Na sense you dey make?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Water Project: World Bank And FG Begin Project / Bode George: Tinubu Is From Osun Not Lagos State / Oyetola’s Victory At Supreme Court Well Deserved – Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.