Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops (11224 Views)

Cheap Gigabyte To Use On My Lapi/smarthphone Pls. / Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls / Advice Needed: Choice Of Modem/ISP To Get For Use On A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by amosy007: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
I think its due to many smartphones coming out everyday ... Like blackberry, androids etc with there own social apps like bbm etc and d likes of 2go whatsapp that kept people frm usin fb

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Fourcade(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
Facebook to Users: Catch me when i fall cry cry cry

Let's just see how it goes.. grin
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Revolva(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
SamAfrik: Nairaland gaining!
Facebook dropping!

Look at this birdbrain how can you compate facebook with nairaland na who know nairaland apart from nigerians hiss

Look facebook is the best social media ave ever used I don't give a Bleep if its fallen in shares with amerrica dat one na america wahala am just an end user and I use it to acomplish my aims ok see una mouf no be small boy mark zukerberg create am and it made him facebook forever and twitter is only for jokers I know dat
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Abagworo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
yommy2sure: So true, facebook is fading out like the rest of 'em gradually...I only check for friends birthdays.

All my posts are just HBD and LLNP. What killed the interest I really can't tell. I think its because I've found all my childhood friends and seek nothing more.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by blackboi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
These dayz I spend more time on Nl; facebook is fast becoming an old "punny" smiley
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by blackboi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Blame GEJ undecided grin
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by wadoski: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
oladayo042: I quite agree with this. You have friends on Facebook but you don't actually 'connect' with them.
At least it enables you know watz up with them even if you cant ‘actually‘ with them.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by misterh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Thought i was d only one losing interest in FB. Visited ma wall once & i noticed some cobwebs sef! ;DThought i was d only one losing interest in FB. Visited ma wall once & i noticed some cobwebs sef!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by temmytanny(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
i love fb lik mad cos it has reunited me wit old pals of 20yrs and more.while most of u are busy lookin for women,i make money by advertisin my works to my over 1000 friends and friends's friend all 4free....the only issue i av is the xposure of my profile to FBI and CIA bt stil i av no skeleton in my cupboard
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Clemzy16(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
I am not suprise about this News.. Facebook is becoming boring these days. I only go there to get updates on my post ume stuff.. From. VNTI, , and The Student forum NG. And also to update my Group called "Super Skyscraper's Group." Afterall, i can get Facebook alert messages directly to my phone for free without even logging in. Facebook dosen't add anything special to me. Unlike, "Mobamingle.com." it pains me so much that they've wind up. There's just so much to learn from that site. So, whenever i just pick up my phone, the first site i log into is Nairaland, maybe Facebook, my gmail account, and probably Eskimi. And also, another major factor that influenced the low patronage of Facebook is the rate in which 2go has overpowered all other social networking sites. It's fast, cheap, efficient, even reliable. It will be a good idea if the owner(s) of Facebook introduce alot much functions into the site, with that, i guess they'll be back in Business.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by DExplorer1: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
FB is one tough social network that can't go down like hi5, the innovations are so glaring esp on mobile interface and they believe in continuous rebranding. FB always have something to change to make it users friendly. Google+ came with a hype, no one gave twitter a chance but facebook was expected to stand it but how strong is G+ now? There're features that will make fb relevant not mentioning their diversification.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hi5, MySpace, FaceBook.....twitter is far better than facebook. RIP FaceBook....
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Revolva(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
temmytanny: i love fb lik mad cos it has reunited me wit old pals of 20yrs and more.while most of u are busy lookin for women,i make money by advertisin my works to my over 1000 friends and friends's friend all 4free....the only issue i av is the xposure of my profile to FBI and CIA bt stil i av no skeleton in my cupboard

+10000 thank you that's the reason why facebook surpassed all others it reconnect proper and facebOok has been a miracle in ma life to get back to old pals which we run tins wit till today
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Revolva(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
temmytanny: i love fb lik mad cos it has reunited me wit old pals of 20yrs and more.while most of u are busy lookin for women,i make money by advertisin my works to my over 1000 friends and friends's friend all 4free....the only issue i av is the xposure of my profile to FBI and CIA bt stil i av no skeleton in my cupboard

+10000 thank you that's the reason why facebook surpassed all others it reconnect proper and facebOok has been a miracle in ma life to get back to old school pals which I run tins wit till today
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ejiné: My account was DISABLED for no reason, and the bastarrds asked me to scan and send them my International Passport before they could activate it. That was the point I really decided to reassess my cyber-life and really ask myself what contributions Facebook has done for me so far, which infact is nada.
Facebook is similar to a fake girl who put you in the friend zone - you invest so much but get nothing in return.
Facebook did not contribute to the money I have today.
Facebook did not contribute to the happiness I have today.
Facebook did not help me with any of my relationships.
It was just a useless, dumb, stupiid site useful for procrastination and connecting with people I KNOW as opposed to people I actually LIKE.

It was after this personal reflection that I knew what I needed to do. I gave it the middle finger and haven't looked back ever since, and my life has been much brighter for 19 months and counting.
Rest in pieces, old kindegarten pals.
Rest in pieces, old coursemates from Ife.
Rest in pieces, old neighbors from the 042.
Rest in pieces to my one-night stands in Makurdi.

You add no value to my life now, so I'm cutting you loose for good smiley

Fvck Facebook. To infinity and beyond.
when mad man talk we will know.you are making money, abeggg in dis nigeria? and you are on nairaland from morning to night.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Lobolintin(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
utumunta: Why won't it drop,when el rufai & co has converted it to their permanent offices...mcheewww
hahahahaga... Thats rght.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Lobolintin(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
mekaboy: THEY REFUSED TO ACCEPT NIGERIA VISA CARDS , WHAT DO THEY EXPECT NOW? HA HA HA HA, MESS WITH NIGERIAN INTERNET COMMUNITY AND WATCH YOUR SITE CRUMBLE TO YOUR FACE.
prodigits.co.uk...fukd naija guys up..we left site,fell.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Lobolintin(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
2go addicts kwanu...
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by iamdsam: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Facebook will continue to fall unless they include new features that will excite people. What goes up must come down one day. Even 2go and nairaland will go down one day.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
Facebook will never go down. It is only getting better. I like nairaland more though 'cause it is strictly naija
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Biggysmalls919(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
after hooking up with lost friends or even relatives, u exchange phone numbers, addresses and even bb pin what else do u need fb for? Its just a friend finder for now
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by mrperfect(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
What could be the reason?
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by adorebee(f): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
4bobo:
ah! For your mouth. Say that again.
Then,you neva jam 2Go
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Liadi2(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
There re alot of subtitue for Facebook, so people are no more interested, it boring now, the likes of 2go, whats app, Black berry, as made facebook to be useless.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Liadi2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
There re alot of subtitue for Facebook, so people are no more interested, it boring now, the likes of 2go, whats app, Black berry, as made facebook to be useless. I tink this is also a lesson for nairaland too.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by adorebee(f): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
[quote author=joskin]Facebook is for teenagers & jobless ones[/quote
U neva jam 2go,dat one is for second sch leavers
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ejiné: My account was DISABLED for no reason, and the bastarrds [b]asked me to scan and send them my International Passport [/b]before they could activate it. That was the point I really decided to reassess my cyber-life and really ask myself what contributions Facebook has done for me so far, which infact is nada.
Facebook is similar to a fake girl who put you in the friend zone - you invest so much but get nothing in return.
It was just a useless, dumb, stupiid site useful for procrastination and connecting with people I KNOW as opposed to people I actually LIKE.

It was after this personal reflection that I knew what I needed to do. I gave it the middle finger and haven't looked back ever since, and my life has been much brighter for 19 months and counting.

@ bolded,what!!!!!!
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
Gradually becoming boring to me too. Even searching for old friends now is difficult, when an 'olamide' spells his name as 'horlameedey'
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ejiné: My account was DISABLED for no reason, and the bastarrds asked me to scan and send them my International Passport before they could activate it. That was the point I really decided to reassess my cyber-life and really ask myself what contributions Facebook has done for me so far, which infact is nada.

Nnnh... you de vex o no be small.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by samfibby(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
Another bubble burst. Po goes the weasel.
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by Henry40: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
The Arab Revolutions are over!! If only they can kick start the Saharan Revolutions!! grin grin
Re: Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops by akj26(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
angiemartinez: i just go through only the ist page lately. Funny enough i spend more time here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure / USA Used HP Elitebook 840 G4 Core I5 7th Generation With Backlight Keyboard. / MTN PLUS SPEED IWP V1 $ V2 server + FULL DOMAIN HOSTING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.