Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan (2259 Views)

The most intelligent way to woo a lady using this... / How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. / Can Someone Smoke Cigarette During Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hello, Muslims in the house

Can One woo a Lady when fasting in the month of Ramadan? Does it break the Fast?

Someone pls help me out
Re: Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan by Ptolomeus(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
Harbioollah: Hello, Muslims in the house

Can One woo a Lady when fasting in the month of Ramadan? Does it break the Fast?

Someone pls help me out
Do you think vorarefilia practice?
Re: Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan by DevotedOne(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
In The Name of Allah, The Eternal, The Almighty; Blessed Be HE Forevermore. Ramadhan Mubarak! Blessed Ramadhan! Salaam/Peace.

Yes, if the lady is your spouse. However, Not during the fast. See 2:187 here:

002.183 O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,

002.184 (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.

002.185 Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month
should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later.
God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.

002.186 When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk
in the right way.

002.187 Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. God knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves;but He turned to you and forgave you;so now associate with them, and seek what God Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) God: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth God make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.

Salaam/Peace. DevotedOne
Re: Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan by Ptolomeus(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
DevotedOne: In
Yes, if the lady is your spouse.
What is grace then?
Re: Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan by Ptolomeus(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
In another thread, someone said you could not cook!
Now you say you can have se.x ... as long as not during the fast ...
Why do not you agree?
A little common sense, please!
Re: Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan by DevotedOne(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
In The Name of Allah, The Sovereign, The Holy; Blessed Is HE, Forevermore. The Peace of God Be Upon You, Everyone.

Ptolomeus:
What is grace then?

1 a : unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification b : a virtue coming from God c : a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine grace.

Salaam/Peace. DevotedOne
Re: Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan by Ptolomeus(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
The se.x is not sin, but if it were, should refrain at all times, not only in ramadan.
I do not see any connection between se.x and ramadan.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: How Pastor Obadare Exit His Body! / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches / Payment Of Tithes And Offering Is A Must According To Bible And Not Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.