Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 (785 Views)

Hilarious Photo Tweets After Chelsea Lost To Everton. / Kevin Prince Boateng Side Lost To Borussia Monchengladbach / Breaking News: Mikel Silvestre Joins Gunners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by Biliamin(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2007
hello soccer lovers,
The UN-B-E-A-T-E-N gunners finally found their back on the ground when they played Boro at riverside stadium.

Arsene Wenger said "we lost the game because we deserved to lose it. Middlesbrough were sharper in the fight and overall we lost because we missed the start by giving them too much room and then a penalty"

When they lost to Boro because Fabrigas and his partner were not paraded. What will now happen come Dec 16 when they meet GREAT CHELSEA.

Predict and send your predictions to bouyant@excite.com with your Mobile phone numbers. A lot pf prizes await u
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by bgees(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hopefully,d core of d arsenal team would be back by then.and i dont see chelsea winning.
But i think arsenal fans have been brought back to earth,their supposedly strong team struggld just because of d loss of two players.
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2007
Since Boro has defeated Arsenal,
It is the responsibility of Chelsea to bury them
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by Christino(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
i think arsenal lost due to misfiring upfronters. Check Rosicky's goal out, walcott and Adebayor squandered chances.
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by folahann(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2007
This day we shall see the true colours of Chelsea, Arsenal is not their size. . . . . . . . . .Dec 16 there will be manifestation of this phrase: Form is temporal,class is permanent
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2007
folahann:

This day we shall see the true colours of Chelsea, Arsenal is not their size. . . . . . . . . .Dec 16 there will be manifestation of this phrase: Form is temporal,class is permanent

Arsenal fans with ther sugar-coated mouth
One who fail to kill an antelope shouldn't
dare to hunt a lion

food for thought
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by A40(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
bgees:

Hopefully,d core of d arsenal team would be back by then.and i don't see chelsea winning.
But i think arsenal fans have been brought back to earth,their supposedly strong team struggld just because of d loss of two players.
Point of correction 4 players.We are not complaining like Wenger said we are only hoping at least 3 of them will be back against Chelsea.The most painful part was that boro keeper was a basket and we didnt even test him with some long range shots wenger should please talk to those boys to try and shoot sometimes
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by folahann(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
The painful part of this is that Mourinho is no more at Chelsea, this will bring about a lot of excuses
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by Christino(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
Drogba is not fit but the man to watch out for is Kalou. Don't bet.
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by ndumart: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
Lets c our d gunners or is GONERS respond to defeat.
And without Fabregas and Hleb, how do d face Chelsea?
But don't underrate those young lads, they could sting when we lest expect them to
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by folahann(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
You have the cause to say; "i said it"
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by mrpataki(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2007
Chelsea fans already have an excuse in the made. tongue
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by toba1909(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
The match against the BLUE is a sure win for Arsenal,no excuses for any player out or in. The game is between Chelsea and Arsenal,and not Drogba and Fabregas.
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by folahann(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
Essien is the only player that be a threat to Arsenal, thank God he's out
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by Biliamin(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2007
THE BLUES!

I feel u
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by folahann(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2007
Feelings will never die until the soul is dead
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by Akolawole(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
Countdown to Sundays game

#With Drogba's absense, Senderos will be thanking hisĀ  stars#

## DD is irreplaceable in Chelsea now, even 2005 fit Ommelette eggs cant replace him grin##

## My fear is with DD's absence, Chelsea had lost the strenght and pace that ought to compel Galas and Toure to stay-put in defence##

Its anybody's game

Mikel, Super Franky kiss and Makalele will be my ideal midfield.

AG, please dont play Joe Cole for he will be playing to the gallery.

## Kalou and Pizzaro to be upfront [ even though Kalou misses like mad :']

Cudicini is match fit and still play ahead of World No 1 keeper.
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by McOmo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2007
is this the official Arsenal vs Chelsea thread ? undecided

a thread meant to taunt Arsenal on the wake of the loss at Riverside embarassed

wow ! these threads will never cease sad
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by chuckdee4(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2007
Akolawole:

Countdown to Sundays game

AG, please don't play Joe Cole for he will be playing to the gallery.

Now there's a chelsea fan kindda agreeing with an argument i had yesterday
Re: Great Gunners Lost To Boro! What Would Happen Come Dec 16 by Akolawole(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Mc Murphy grin

Me i no even know the authentic Gunners thread again.

Recall quite a few of our Popular thread now bears a new Nomenclature cry

(1) (Reply)

New England Captain! Who Does The Armband Fit? / Disappointing Falcons? / It's Over:de La Hoya Hangs Up His Gloves:leave Your Comments/thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.