Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen (14358 Views)

Ondo Farmers Reject Proposed Grazing Routes For Fulani Herdsmen / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch / Senators Fight Over State Of Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by lafuria1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
i quite understand and agree with d point from d southerners but i ask how do we address d frequent clashes btw farmers and cattle rearers. D southerners cant pretend not to want cattle meat thoug fish might do. D north dont hv enough grassland to cater for the cattles and goin to d southern part becomes a neccesity. Was thinkin d fulanis could be made 2 pay tax to d host community. If d bill gets thrown out, d fulanis wud continue wt d prblm becous no law says they cant graze anywhere. Unfortunately this nigeria, sentiment wont let pple see d merit and demerit of d bill.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
One thing is sure, No tribe will watch as their land is been given to fulani's or any people in the north for any reason. That bill is as good as dead
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
la furia: i quite understand and agree with d point from d southerners but i ask how do we address d frequent clashes btw farmers and cattle rearers. D southerners cant pretend not to want cattle meat thoug fish might do. D north dont hv enough grassland to cater for the cattles and goin to d southern part becomes a neccesity. Was thinkin d fulanis could be made 2 pay tax to d host community. If d bill gets thrown out, d fulanis wud continue wt d prblm becous no law says they cant graze anywhere. Unfortunately this nigeria, sentiment wont let pple see d merit and demerit of d bill.

You can give them your village for the grazing......... We don't need them down south. Cant you see whats happening in Jos now?

3 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by SkyBlue1: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
la furia: i quite understand and agree with d point from d southerners but i ask how do we address d frequent clashes btw farmers and cattle rearers. D southerners cant pretend not to want cattle meat thoug fish might do. D north dont hv enough grassland to cater for the cattles and goin to d southern part becomes a neccesity. Was thinkin d fulanis could be made 2 pay tax to d host community. If d bill gets thrown out, d fulanis wud continue wt d prblm becous no law says they cant graze anywhere. Unfortunately this nigeria, sentiment wont let pple see d merit and demerit of d bill.

And this is the solution as opposed to fixing the problem of feeding lands up north? What are the senators doing with regards for pushing the desert back?

And please enough of this "we want cattle meat" nonsense. The meat is not free. People pay money for it. You make it sound as if this cattle rearing is some kind of free, selfless service to the nation. It is business and nobody gets any sort of derivation from the proceeds.

7 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by ODB1: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2012

WE WILL IMPORT PRIME ENGLISH BEEF!

1 Like

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Azidogen2: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ahmedie25: Sentement apart ,this bill could have prevent future crises between fulanis & farmers,but Nigerians sentlement will not allow it.
all your posts on this website if i must tell you, shows the level of barbarism inherent in you, come on grow up. Stop talking with evil hidden agendas.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Azidogen2: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
mr cow please respect your old age else you will be handed slaps on your cow face.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by aribisala0(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
Cattle rearing in Nigeria: Which way forward?
In Nigeria cattle have traditionally been raised in some parts of the North and routinely imported from neighbouring Niger and elsewhere .The practice has been for cattle owners to graze their animals on fields that they personally have not planted(raising questions of moral hazard) which are often not under any specific ownership or control. Recently changing environment trends have placed pressure on traditional pasture lands and cattle owners now move southwards in growing numbers. This development has led often to very bloody territorial conflicts which appear to be escalating in frequency and brutality.
Cattle farming is a very lucrative business worldwide and Nigeria is no exception to this truism. Modern practice in the Americas, North and South, Australia and Europe is to raise cattle in ranches where grazing pasture and other dietary requirements are planted for the consumption of the animals. The modern animal farmer therefore requires knowledge not just about the animals e.g. disease, infestation and other specific welfare considerations relating to the wellbeing of their livestock but too must be knowledgeable on various types of grasses ,legumes and other plants that are used as food for their herds. They must plant grass and harvest this grass for haymaking and plant other supplements to enhance their animals’ growth and wellbeing and ultimately their own profitability. It is no doubt, a very involved process, carrying a huge burden of knowledge of science and relevant technology. The modern cattle farmer cannot rely on God to feed his animals but must grow what they eat. This practice is widely known as cattle ranching.
Cattle ranching also inflicts a huge environmental impact e.g. in Brazil hectares of the Amazon forest have been cleared to make way for these ranches and this will never be restored. Cattle produce vast amounts of methane gas and other waste products whose impact on the environment can be devastating. The more successful cattle farmer will feed his animals with grain such as maize and soya for example to boost weight gain or even milk output and so the animals could be said to be in direct competition with humans for food. Nevertheless many of us love meat, milk and other dairy products as well as those shoes handbags and other leather accessories of bovine origin
Regarding the violent conflict with cattle farmers in Nigeria, clearly some kind of solution needs to be found to arrest the ugly trend and there is on-going debate in the National Assembly and other places about creating or sequestering land, by government, for cattle farmers to forestall this violence. I feel constrained to disagree with this suggestion if it implies giving them land gratis.
Cattle rearing or farming or whatever other term seems apposite is primarily a commercial activity. This means that it must be profitable to remain sustainable and when it ceases to be so its practitioner must consider whether to persist with it. Failure to learn modern trends is one sure way to extinction and the responsibility for this lies with the businessmen (they are usually men in Nigeria).Electronics traders at Alaba market and spare parts traders in Mushin, both in Lagos, are in the main not autochthonous to Lagos state .They have not received any free land or other gifts from government and one wonders why cattle farmers should be singled out for this extraordinary government munificence. No one is singling out fish farmers or poultry farmers for government largesse.
It is not the place of government to subsidize any business unless there is a clear public interest in doing so. We are all aware of the massive devastation to fishing waters in the Niger delta by direct activities of oil companies at the behest of and in the interest of the Nigerian State. There has been no effort to create “New” fishing communities neither in Lagos nor in Lake Chad. So why are we talking about isolating land in Enugu or Akwa Ibom states or elsewhere for cattle farming.
Farmers who are interested in owning pastures must acquire land whether by lease or purchase etc. and plant pasture and other crops for their animals.[/b] They should learn about their impact on the environment and their reciprocal responsibilities. Of course many would argue that farmers worldwide receive subsidies from governments and this is certainly true. However not all farmers receive subsidies and governments determine what their priorities are and what is likely to have the greatest general benefit. In Nigeria Cattle farming is not of such a great priority and delivers little by way of returns to government. If any one group is deserving of government subsidy it is the fishermen and others in the Niger Delta who have made enormous sacrifices for our general benefit. In all of this by “government” I mean the Federal government. State governments may set different priorities based on their peculiar needs and choose to subsidise specific farmer groups and that is a matter for them.
It would be wrong in states that have no history of cattle farming to compulsorily acquire large tracts of land and gift them to cattle farmers to forestall violence as this would send completely the wrong message that violence does indeed pay.
On a slightly different but related note, we have heard accounts recently of meat infected by tuberculosis being sold in our markets. State governments need to improve surveillance of this industry by enacting legislation to enable testing of whole animal herds for diseases and where these are detected they should have power to quarantine or even cull affected herds. It is not clear what powers states have to control movement of animals between different states but I believe these should be quite robust so as to forestall the spread of various zoonoses to human populations. States should require animals to have provenance documentation (a passport if you like) indicating where the animals were born and raised and what vaccinations have been received. Of course this would cost money but this should ultimately be passed on to the end user and potentially is a source of revenue to state government who can even add a small consumption tax on to every head of cattle consumed in their states.

9 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Sagytarius(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
^^epistle

1 Like

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by jujukemist(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
grin I am happy southerners are beginning to play catch up on the grand plan by the discredited northern jihadist politicians to control everyone through violence
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Joowilliams: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ahmedie25: SENTEMENT apart ,this bill could have prevent future crises between fulanis & farmers,but Nigerians SENTLEMENT will not allow it.
SENTIMENT
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by alaoeri: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Why 'll some senators even raise this kind of bill initially. undecided
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
gboss4sure: Here is the solution. Since the fulani people needs grazing lands, migrate one of the state in the north and convert the whole state into a grazing field and leave the south east alone unless you guys want to see more bloodshed cause igbos wont take any nonsense in their land.

Classic . This deserves a NOBEL PRIZE . If they want grazing fields then how about they turn one of their northern states into a TOTAL GRAZING FIELD ! Bauchi , Gombe , Sokoto , Katsina , Niger , Yobe , Adamawa , Borno , Kebbi , Kwara etc they should choose one of these states and TURN IT INTO THEIR GRAZING FIELD . If they come down south THEY WOULD DEFINITELY ATTACK THEIR HOSTS and then all hell would break lose , It would be so bad that west africa and indeed africa at large would feel the impact of this . I would also suggest that ALL SOUTHERNERS keep an eye on their REPRESENTATIVE IN THE SENATE and if by some dubious means (ghana must go exchange) any southern senator votes YES for this Bill and the bill is passed , then i would urge southerners to HOLD THAT REPRESENTATIVE IN THE SENATE responsible for any action the herdsmen carry out on their hosts , An eye for an eye and if the herdsmen kill or r.ape any of their hosts then the Southerners should burn down that senators house , attack and if possible kill that southern senator who voted in favour of this bill because that senator is a traitor who betrayed his people and he too must suffer

3 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by mjconcept(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
nwabobo: @topic, will shopping malls also be acquired for our igbo brothers who travel elsewhere for greener pastures?

The Igbos buy land to erect their shops or rent one when they go up North to do business. If the Fulanis want land for grazing, they should as well be able to purchase one or at least rent afterall it's their private business they r running. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Hahahaha my brother,those northern d!Ckheads [polithiefcians] think we are fools.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by omenziate(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hmmmm, all na way to encroach, reproduce like bacteria and later claim ownership of d land years to come, I served in Kano and d grasses in dawakintofa, karaye , gezawa alone will feed 2 billion cattles. Let alone places like katsina, niger, gombe, kebbi, bauchi. Abeg stay una place o. U pple are trouble makers.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
They can as well go to Mars and rear their cattles there! Bloody ingrates!
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by rawtruth(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
"Grazing reserves in all parts of the country"? What about the vast and empty acres of land in the core north? Can't such places be demarcated, re-grassed and provided with basic amenities for nomadic fulanis and their cattle?.

I have always reminded us on this forum that the Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association is a Pan-Fulani umbrella body which protect the interest of nomadic Fulanis all over Africa wherever they are, and does not respect the rights of sedentary communities. In Sub-Sahara Africa, Nigeria remains the only country with vast green grassland. Therefore, this umbrella fulani union deliberately embarked on massive "importation" of their kith and kins from desert/war-hit countries in the region into Nigeria as a show of solidarity. This solidarity is evident from the fact that even though most of the fulanis on rampage in this country are foreigners the cattle union led by Sale Bayeri,(with the Sultan as the Patron)has chosen to remain silent. Instead, Bayeri is either vowing that "Fulanis can't be stopped from grazing in Benue areas"-(Daily Trust of November 25th.2011, or blaming Plateau state govt for the killings in that state.

Until govt picks the courage to tell the fulanis that the days of primitive grazing are over and so cattle owners must return to their original places of abode to be taught new methods of animal breeding or buy parcels of land from natives to establish ranches (with govt financial assistance), the Darfur scenario is bound to unfold here. And, not in the far future.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by gurujoe(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
Des northern senetors must been reasonin wit their anus 4 spewin dat rubbish al in d name of 'bill'. Bill dem cow yansh! I hv 400 poultry birds witout any disturbin my neighbor in d name of feedin. I buy their feeds n feed dem witin thr pens n witin 3 mnths thy ar . Fulanis learn n stop disturbin d whole nigerians wit dis yr crude way of feedin yr cows.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by aljharem(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2012

My brother, I kindly disagree with you on this one.

@ Northerners most especially the Fulani please listen to the voice of reasoning.

Here is the problem, most of this Bororos are not from Nigeria and therefore can't be acting as citizens of Nigeria not to talk of killing Nigerians on their land. It is wrong and it would never be accepted. That is the reality.

Even Hausas would not accept it, neither would Kanuris because the convict is getting too much. To form a peaceful country is not easy and compromise have to be made by both sides. If fulanis from other countries are allowed to roam freely as illegals (because that is what they are) in Nigeria, they have no right to be carrying knives, guns etc in the intend of killing other Nigerians that don't agree with them. This is called and would be viewed as a form of aggression by other communities and I bet no one would fault them if they react.

We have Obodu etc for grazing, please for the sake of peace work within those vicinities and try to be more friendly with the host.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
edicolove: I read this story earlier this morning and was like dumb for 2 minutes! Are you kiddin me? Grazing reserves across the country!!! Honestly, this born to rule folks are spitting on our faces. I beg of you, south east, south south, south west and middlebelt folks, let's stop fighting each other for one minute and face these guys and chase them out! I am crazily serious! Its just enough!

Our continous fight is giving these guys an edge to mess with us. They either let's up have our peace or get the heck off our backs. This is nonsense. And before I forget, where is musiwa2 and those sattelite pictures! Musiwa oh! Where are you?

Bros, i just read it here on NL and was stunned far longer than the 2 mins you were.
As long as our reps down south continue to 'play catcher' with the northern reps, these kinds of effontery will continue to be shoved in our face!
All the while clashes between herdsmen and farmers are being reported in various parts of the country, what stopped our reps from sponsoring a ranch bill in which these herdsmen will be camped in their localities up north? Instead we allowed them to spring us a surprise and we are now on the defensive opposing the bill.
This is the result of sheer political naivety on our part.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by oiseworld: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
@aribisalao, your post has said it all. I need not say more.
Lot of good contribution, but let me add.

The whole of this problem of gazzing is this belief from the fulani's that land is from God and should be given free. Nigerians would struggle to host the fulanis if they pay for the the land for gazing. If at all a gazing land is set aside, the fulanis should be asked to pay or lease such land from the owners. Only then would you discouver how tolerant and humble they could be.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by edicolove: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
careytommy:

Bros, i just read it here on NL and was stunned far longer than the 2 mins you were.
As long as our reps down south continue to 'play catcher' with the northern reps, these kinds of effontery will continue to be shoved in our face!
All the while clashes between herdsmen and farmers are being reported in various parts of the country, what stopped our reps from sponsoring a ranch bill in which these herdsmen will be camped in their localities up north? Instead we allowed them to spring us a surprise and we are now on the defensive opposing the bill.
This is the result of sheer political naivety on our part.

As in I cant understand us sometimes. Its as if we are in 1952. I mean just like that? Acquire grazing lands across the country? Like are we southerners that dumb? I am still trying to figure out how someone thought this up let alone write it down painstakingly as a bill to be passed into law. My head cant get around it still. I am beginning to see clearly that these guys have an agenda. They want to occupy, simple as ABC. get into or lands, breed like locust and secure indigine status. This is not a joke oh. We better open our eyes very wide. Else when the war starts, they wont be marching down south to fight us, they will just emerge from our own back yards! To be forewarned is to be forearmed. He that hath an ear, let him pull it hard and hear double oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by aribisala0(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
There is one thing that needs to be done rather than letting off steam pointlessly.Can any of the younger,more resourceful Nairalanders gather and publish e-mail addresses of as many national assembly members so that a campaign of e-mails is started to let them know how people feel.That way it would not be said that we heard and did nothing!!

3 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by ODB1: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Historically, the Fulanis never grazed cattle further south of the Guinea Savannah, Tse-Tse Fly kept them and the Jihadist away from the rain-forested regions. The advent of roads, bush clearing and deforestation made it conducive for the Fulanis to progress to the shorelines. Another incentive was to migrate further south was for access to a lucrative cattle market.

The issue of grazing rights or passage is a post-colonial initiative that was framed by the dominant Hausa/Fulani rulers and it was limited to the middle-belt.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by abdulkayus(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Classic . This deserves a NOBEL PRIZE . If they want grazing fields then how about they turn one of their northern states into a TOTAL GRAZING FIELD ! Bauchi , Gombe , Sokoto , Katsina , Niger , Yobe , Adamawa , Borno , Kebbi , Kwara etc they should choose one of these states and TURN IT INTO THEIR GRAZING FIELD . If they come down south THEY WOULD DEFINITELY ATTACK THEIR HOSTS and then all hell would break lose , It would be so bad that west africa and indeed africa at large would feel the impact of this . I would also suggest that ALL SOUTHERNERS keep an eye on their REPRESENTATIVE IN THE SENATE and if by some dubious means (ghana must go exchange) any southern senator votes YES for this Bill and the bill is passed , then i would urge southerners to HOLD THAT REPRESENTATIVE IN THE SENATE responsible for any action the herdsmen carry out on their hosts , An eye for an eye and if the herdsmen kill or r.ape any of their hosts then the Southerners should burn down that senators house , attack and if possible kill that southern senator who voted in favour of this bill because that senator is a traitor who betrayed his people and he too must suffer

abeg remove kwara state frm dat lists

3 Likes

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
Govt shud try and extend d grazeland to FCT and aso rock in particular, before bringing it down to west so dat they wil know how it wil look lyke.imagine aso rock teritory litter with cow dump.

1 Like

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by dederocs(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
THESE FULANI ARE A MINORITY,HOW DARE THEY THREATEN NIGERIANS AND OUR REPRESENTATIVES CONDONE THEM,THE LAWMAKERS SUPPORTING THESE PRIITIVE BARBARIC GRAZERS PROBABLY HAVE MILLIONS OF COWS.WHAT THEY SHOULD TELL THEM IS TO INVEST IN MODERN DAY ANIMAL HUSBANDRY TECHNIQUES AND STOP THIS PRIMITIVE WAYS.STUPID LEGISLATORS,ALWAYS SELFISH,HARDLY OBJECTIVE IN THIER DEBATES.MOREOVER THESE FULANI DID NOT ORIGINATE FROM OUR GEOGRAPHICAL TERRAIN,THEY COME FROM CHAD AND MALI DESERTS...TUAREGS AND SUDANESE.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
They are paving ways for blood shed.those guys(fulanis) are animals
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by jmaine: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
This useless bill has the full undiluted backing of the Core Northerners . . .During the 2011 presidential debate, when asked about the recurrent crisis between the fulani nomads and their host communities, Buhari muted a similar preference for a bill such as this. Citing provision of designated lands since their herd must be fed angry . . .

This bill requires stern opposition to send a clear signal to those redundant fellows embarassed
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by aribisala0(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2012

Pretty much the same way we address clashes between armed robbers and peaceful law abiding citizens!! There is one thing that must be said for Northern politicians they are representing their people's interest.We need to learn from them
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by polokor60(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
omenziate: Hmmmm, all na way to encroach, reproduce like bacteria and later claim ownership of d land years to come, I served in Kano and d grasses in dawakintofa, karaye , gezawa alone will feed 2 billion cattles. Let alone places like katsina, niger, gombe, kebbi, bauchi. Abeg stay una place o. U pple are trouble makers.
sure,the land mass in the north is very large.a local government area in some northern state is larger than the land mass in bayelsa state.they should utilize their land effectively.animal husbandry is the way forward for them because they can also used the feaces of theses cattles as manures(fertilizers) in the cultivation of grass and other supplemets that will be used in the feeding of their numerous cattle.animal husbandry is like a circle where everything is very effective and useful.these fulanis have no value for the people(lives and properties) of their host community because they always have an agenda that they ll take over everything in their host community in the next jubilee or at most the next century(this is the reason they kill the members of their host communities in order to emasculate them.)we can use espana as a case study here before queen isabella conquered them,andulasia(which comprises of malaga,granada e.t.c was encroached and dominated in a similar trend for over 700 years before the reign of isabella,the same thing is happening in jos without any prominent resolution,kwara and ogun.if these agenda by the northern senators scales through,then the socio cultural heritage of the host communities across the country will be completely wiped out in the future.the method is called encroaching and dominating after a period of time. wink
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by aribisala0(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
The issue is about taking resonsibility.
A modern cattle farmer must PRODUCE food for his animals.

This requires a [b]shift in mental paradigm [/b]but this is not the responsibility of ALL Nigerians.Other commercial activities e.g textiles, palm oil,rubber and groundnut and even rice production have lost ground to foreign competition so there is really no big deal about cattle.If we cannot produce it competitively we import it or eat alternatives KINI BIG DEAL?
The sad and unfortunate reality is that there are obvious synergies in Northern Nigeria between farmers and cattle rearers if they can settle their differences and strategize for the future

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Vies With China Over Tomato Market / We Will Use Pension Funds For Infrastructure - FG.. / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.