Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Pastor And Demon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor And Demon (1092 Views)

Pastor And His Interpreter, Nwobodo / The Story of A Pastor and A Police Man / Pastor And His Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And Demon by atkinboy: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
A Pastor was Praying 4 a Man Possessed wit an Evil Spirit... Pastor...Oh...U Evil Spirit 4rm d Pit of Hell. What do u want From this Man? In d name of our Lord JESUS...Speak Out! B4 I Cast u out dis Minute.... EVIL SPIRIT,(TRUE The MAN)..... I want him 2 Win an American Lotto Worth 200 Million Dollars Dis night. PASTOR......*Lowers d Mic*.. Get Out of Him and get into me now! grin grin grin grin[/b]

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Demon by 234GT(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nice one. The pastor na sharp man. For say him know the way to hell, him for go there go charter evil spirit for him family and church members.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Demon by atkinboy: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ha!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor And Demon by toygod2: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
Lolling

(1) (Reply)

Worst Poster Of The Year...(most Dissappointing Poster Of The Year) / Man Tries To Escape After Being Caught Cheating With Another Man's Wife {VIDEO} / A Nairaland Pose Of Olamide Album Cover Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.