Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo (8387 Views)

BREAKING: Again, Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers / Traditional Ruler Drowns In Delta Floods (2) (3) (4)

Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Dipwater(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
Uncanny Genius: Eziama Obiato is a neighbouring village to my vilage, Amaocha Afara. This is so unfortunate that this is happening to the No 1 in Eziama Obiato. I'm so disgusted with the "Chief Security Officer"(Rochas) of the state. Ever since he became the governor, kidnapping has increase at an alarming rate.

Its not as if I like this rochas guy .friend read my old comments about his style of govt which actually do not go down well with me .its not as if he is not working but I think he should be very careful .but I hate with passion is people fabricating lies about somebody,just to tarnish his image

On the area of security the man is doing everythng in his book to protect lives and property (I know wat I amtalking about)but its not easy to curb crime in a place like naija. This kidnappers have advanced soooo much ,it will take tactics and proper logic to catch this guys.this criminal are not the average illetrate u see on the street. They are well educated chaps. It will take u eternity to outsmart them .they have sponsors ,godfathers ,some low rank police men are involved( so wateva secret the police force have wuld surely leak out bcus of the rat in the force ),some traditional rulers are involved .

Kidnapping is a big business,it not easy to fight them,don't forget that the have eyes everywhere watching hmmmmmmmmn u no go understand
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Biggysmalls919(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
for how much?
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by mikolo80: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2012
I hope they ban honda civics.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by dayokanu(m): 12:56am On Jul 22, 2012
Kwenu. com
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by ebere1712: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2012
Stop the kidnapping!!!!!!!! Social security people. Rich people can't lve peacefully with a substantial poor population. Social security is the answer. Social security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by airmark(m): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2012
Why is kidnapping too rampant in iboland? It is something that needs to be resolved by the Elders.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by amosy007: 1:04am On Jul 22, 2012
Hmm so many hidden posts... I smell tribal war here grin
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2012
amosy007: Hmm so many hidden posts... I smell tribal war here grin

Naaa son, i think what u smell is your UPPER LIP!
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:48am On Jul 22, 2012
ANY-PEN :
Whenever this kidnap case come up, it reminds me of those good old days when myself & classmates in primary school will go for grasshoppers. We do often ask ourselves "how many grasshoppers have you kidnapd". That was the only time that word "kidnap" was so frequent until now that these ibo people won't just stop kidnapping themselves like children kidnap grasshoppers.

[b]^^^WHY THE FUC/K WAS MY POST IN REPLY TO THAT BASTARD BLUETOOTHS BIGGOTED COMMENT HIDDEN, YET THIS RUBBISH QUOTED ABOVE WAS ALLOWED (NOTE THE BOLDED) ?

I ANSWERED HIM AS TO WHY I WAS ASKING FOR THE ETHNICITY OF ANOTHER FOOL THAT WAS IMPLYING IGBOS WERE CRIMINALLY MINDED BECAUSE OF THIS ONE STORY....POSTED AND SENT STRAIGHT TO THE FRONT PAGE FOR THE USUAL IGBO BASHING.....SENT TO THE FRONT PAGE WITH IMMEDIATE ALACRITY I MIGHT ADD, YET THE FOOLS MODERATING THIS SITE ACT LIKE THEY DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN undecided.

AT NO POINT DID I ABUSE ANYONES ETHNICITY (UNLIKE BLUETOOTH AND THE INITIAL TWERP I QUOTED) YET MY POST WAS HIDDEN....I GUESS TO TRY AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE CRACKING DOWN ON 'ALL' TROUBLEMAKERS.

I HAVE NOTICED A TREND THAT POINTS TO THIS WEBSITE BEING ANYTHING BUT PAN-NIGERIAN AND BALANCED IN ITS TREATMENT OF ALL ETHNIC GROUPS, NO MATTER HOW THEY TRY TO PRETEND THIS ISN'T THE CASE: JUST A FEW DAYS AGO, A POSITIVE POSTING ON ANAMBRA STATE WAS MADE, AND THERE WERE REQUESTS FOR IT TO BE SENT TO THE FRONT PAGE, BUT THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN; NOW WE SEE THE SPEED WITH WHICH THIS GARBAGE WAS SENT TO THE FRONT PAGE. AND SOMEONE WANTS TO TELL ME THIS WEBSITE IS FAIR AND BALANCED shocked?......GIVE ME A BREAK![/b]
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by preselect(m): 2:34am On Jul 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i go die for this country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is what happens when evil is unchecked. an evil deed condoned is an evil deed approved. these our rulers go about giving titles to confirmed criminals. what goes around comes around.
they kidnapped white people, white people left. they kidnapped rich locals and diasporans. those ones ran. they kidnapped children . . . . and the society cried out loud. the children were released. children have not been kidnapped again since then. then they came for poor citizens, made little money from it. now it's traditional rulers turn. i'm glad a dilapidated nigeria is begining to affect EVERY CATEGORY OF NIGERIANS.

same for boko haram. now they've started killing senators. governors will be next. then president. perhaps then those guys who protect them will know that an evil country will affect everybody.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by AreaFada2: 2:57am On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author=PROUD-IGBO][/b]

[b]^^^WHY THE FUC/K WAS MY POST IN REPLY TO THAT BASTARD BLUETOOTHS BIGGOTED COMMENT HIDDEN, YET THIS RUBBISH QUOTED ABOVE WAS ALLOWED (NOTE THE BOLDED) ?

We're where we are now in Naija because of bigotry, tribalism and lack of patriotism AND that is from all sides.

Corruption that we think is the main cause is just one of the major symptoms. Just like LUNG CANCER sounds more serious than smoking, even though smoking is the real cause of lung cancer.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by dasparrow: 3:07am On Jul 22, 2012
pres-elect:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i go die for this country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is what happens when evil is unchecked. an evil deed condoned is an evil deed approved. these our rulers go about giving titles to confirmed criminals. what goes around comes around.
they kidnapped white people, white people left. they kidnapped rich locals and diasporans. those ones ran. they kidnapped children . . . . and the society cried out loud. the children were released. children have not been kidnapped again since then. then they came for poor citizens, made little money from it. now it's traditional rulers turn. i'm glad a dilapidated nigeria is begining to affect EVERY CATEGORY OF NIGERIANS.

same for boko haram. now they've started killing senators. governors will be next. then president. perhaps then those guys who protect them will know that an evil country will affect everybody.

Very well said! The reason things are continually getting worse in Nigeria is because most Nigerians choose to look the other way. They choose to look away because they feel that they and their loved ones are not affected. Many fail to realize that when a societal evil is left unchecked, it will eventually affect all members of society, both rich and poor, young and old, the influential and non influential.

@Post

I hope they release him unharmed. Too much greed is what is causing this rubbish in our society.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by antitpiah: 3:09am On Jul 22, 2012
The only safe place is the SW, soon the Ezes will start ruling from somewhere in Yorubaland

Mu he he he he
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Seunn11: 4:54am On Jul 22, 2012
antitpiah: The only safe place is the SW, soon the Ezes will now start ruling from somewhere in Yorubaland

Mu he he he he

We have enough of them oh. Let the remaining okoros live their jewjew life in the okoroland (a.k.a Cannibaland).
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by owobokiri(m): 4:56am On Jul 22, 2012
ndu_chucks: This must be the work on Boko Haram

You are right; If Naijeiriya never had the misfortune of being led for decades by empty Boko Haram misfits, this kind of failed society symptoms won't be our bane today.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by ektbear: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2012
i wish i could see the hidden posts lol
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by antitpiah: 5:36am On Jul 22, 2012
Only [b]accredited [/b]Nigerians can see the hidden posts.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by kennethromanus: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2012
why dis kidnappin stuff?..dis is gettin out of hand o..pls d gov shld sit n observe dis act crfully n no wat nxt 2 do abt dis issue..abi na d new course wey dey our universties dis tym..GOD help 9ja.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2012
Again?

Last year October, Enugu traditional Igwe was also kidnapped.

It's getting closer to Christmas time. Hunger dey itch our boys, dem no dey smile again.

Eziama should be happy that his kidnappers aren't boko haram boys.

I pray for his safe return.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Homar(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2012
They dare kidnapp my king . Am from eziama obiato precisely from umuagha . They should release my king or face the wrath of God.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2012
Nawa oooo. I tirE. My dear rochas I recognise your works in IMO but do something about this kidnapping. we all know the people behind them please get those people behind bars
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Azidogen2: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2012
This site is really something else.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Abagworo(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2012
antitpiah: The only safe place is the SW, soon the Ezes will start ruling from somewhere in Yorubaland

Mu he he he he

Heard there has been serious kidnappings going on in the Southwest too. I'm afraid it has come to stay as a norm in our society.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Ayubaayo: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2012
ANY-PEN :

What's happening? undecided
Nigerians won't stop being Nigerians. Someone took the pain to post some news, you read through it & then asked "what's happening in this country"; the news is what's happening!!!
and you just wasted like a minute of your hopeless life replying it.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by oneeast: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
Point of correction, its Imoland and not Igboland. Igboland is safe
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by muktarmtt(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
Only an animal cn kidnapped their ruler dis a babaric act u talking abt spliting 9ja nd u cn even respect ur ruler u kiddnapped dem nd kill dem wat a shame
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Knight2(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
This cant hapen in Bini Kingdom.. OmO N' Oba ghato okpere Ise!
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by lumeneng22: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Teach your children the way of the lord and when they grow up they will not depart from it.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Dainfamous: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
yorobe people should stop putting mouth on igbo issues,in ondo state ijaw youths i mean only 5 ijaw youths kidnap their oba in yoruba village the whole village run for their lives just for 5 ijaw boys grin this one Na minorities are talking over the remaining part of yarobeland look here

Ijaw youths invade Ondo village, kill five

By Sunday Aborisade, Akure

Saturday, 19 Feb 2011

Some irate Ijaw youths suspected to be ex-militants, on Friday evening invaded Iju-Osun in the Irele Local Government Area of Ondo State and burnt parts of the town.

The youths, according to eyewitnesses, killed five people, razed four buildings and kidnapped the monarch, Oba Samuel Oyegbemi.

The Police Public Relations Officer in charge of the state command, Mr. Aremu Adeniran, who confirmed the incident, however said only two lives were lost, while the palace of the monarch and two other houses were torched.

Adeniran confirmed that the monarch, who he described as a very nice man, was abducted by the irate youths.

The police spokesman explained that the Ijaw youths were probably on a revenge mission following the discovery of the body of an ex-militant in Iju-Osun on Thursday.

He explained that the people of Iju-Osun could not account for the death of the ex-militant, hence the invasion of the town by the irate Ijaw youths.

He said, “Security has been beefed up to avert further loss of lives. Our men are there. We are making efforts to release the monarch. The man is good. No report of any clash was recorded before the discovery of the corpse in the town.”

Our correspondent learnt that the invasion of the town by the ex-militant, followed the mysterious death of a middle-aged Ijaw man, identified simply as Samuel in the town.

The man, who was from Arogbo Ijaw in Ese Odo Local Government, according to sources, was a father of one of the militants and had resided at Iju-Osun town for many years.

The son, whose identity could not be ascertained at press time, was said to have contacted his colleagues and in retaliation, arrived in the town on Friday in company with armed youths.

A high chief in the town, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told reporters on Friday that the militants shot sporadically and later set several houses, including the palace of the Olughogho of Iju –Osun, ablaze.

Eyewitness said residents of neigbouring towns like Ajagba, Akotogbo and other villages in the area had also fled their areas in anticipation of possible invasion by the ex-militants. About six towns in the area have been diserted as residents were said to be taking refuge at Ode-Irele and the state capital.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by EkoIle1: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
What else is new? Ibo on ibo atrocities name today? Mcheewww
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by mbmusa2(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2012
b/w boko haramist and kidnappers which one are good? If u say! boko haram is bad is like ur wife never kidnapped by culprit yet. If u say kidnappers are bad is like boko haramist never attack ur resident yet.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by preselect(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
mbmusa2: b/w boko haramist and kidnappers which one are good? If u say! boko haram is bad is like ur wife never kidnapped by culprit yet. If u say kidnappers are bad is like boko haramist never attack ur resident yet.

so nigeria has gone so low that we now compare evils grin

Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today / CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr / Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria??

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55