Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? (837 Views)

Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? / What Are Sins And Are All Sins Equal? / All Sins Are Equal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
I am confused here! what do the scriptures say?
for eg, i fornicate daily, but dont kill.in judgment will me a fornicator and an armed robber face the same music? if all sins are equal then, is there a righteous person on this earth? who doesnt lie? gossip? fornicate? remember even if you look at a person lustfully you have fornicated angry
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by donkarly(m): 5:21am On Jul 22, 2012
i dnt belivev that all sins are equal before God.for example,fornicating is one sin while homosexuality is double sin.a liar will receive a lighter punishment than a murderer.even in hell,there are departments for all sins
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2012
donkarly: i dnt belivev that all sins are equal before God.for example,fornicating is one sin while homosexuality is double sin.a liar will receive a lighter punishment than a murderer.even in hell,there are departments for all sins

can you please back this with scripture??
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2012
donkarly: i dnt belivev that all sins are equal before God.for example,fornicating is one sin while homosexuality is double sin.a liar will receive a lighter punishment than a murderer.even in hell,there are departments for all sins
Have you been to hell?
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by engrtee(f): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2012
All fingers are not equal
no two things in this world are the same

all sins are not the same.........
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by donkarly(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
BINGBAGBO1:

can you please back this with scripture??
in the old testament,abraham,isaac n jacob lied but there's no record of any punishment to them by God,but cain was punished for murder,sodom n gomorrah for sodomy,david for adultery n murder etc.there's a place in the bible that talks about it but i cant remember.i'l post it when i do
Reyginus: Have you been to hell?
the account of those who have say so.i read one of the books n he/she said punishment is given in hell according to ur sins.all sinners are going to hell i agree,but here on earth it is not the same punishment.even in heaven,we all as xtians will not have the same number of stars,its according to ur works.
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
engrtee: All fingers are not equal
no two things in this world are the same

all sins are not the same.........

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Gospel According To The New Age Movement / Hajj Packages 2013 / Is The Bible Confusing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.