Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? (1140 Views)

Ladies Would You Wear These Shoes? / Ladies, What If Your Man Bought You These Shoes for your birthday?? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by sofadj(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
Take this as a food for thought...

I'm a promising young man who is mature enough to get married. I met a lady that I so much love, that I was ready to introduce to everyone...

In short, she's the lady of my dream!

Something happened just immediately after my proposal and after her approval but before taking her home to my parents for introduction...

My honeypie had an accident and was disabled; she could neither walk nor work...she was then relieved of her employment...

If you were me,will you still take her home to be introduced as your wife-to-be...

Your response here...
Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
There is no point in me answering this cos you won't believe me

2 Likes

Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by sofadj(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
Whether I believe or not, you just air your opinion it may go a long way imparting into others who may have the opportunity of reading your comment.
Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by chelseabmw(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
This story is touching as am trying to picture myself in the scene. Its a difficult one for me...............Broda if you love her then marry her.If u also know you can take care of her then go ahead
Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by cog1: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
If she can not walk,and you didn't say she lost the
use of her hand,she can do other things that one can
use the hands to achieve.
IB Osuamkpe,for instance is a diva gospel singer on a
Wheelchair from birth and now she's married with kids.
The guy who married her is walking normally;and fits the
TDH fantasy of most girls walking on two feet plus he's rich
Blessed sunday.
Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by tellwisdom: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
Her punny get accident??
Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Unbelievable
Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
as much as i "believe" i will stay with her, i would certainly understand if anyone ran.....as taking care of a disabled person is NO JOKE!!!!
Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
I don't think I can know what to do it happens
Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by engrtee(f): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
If u were d one wit d acident, d u tink she wil stil go ahead'?
Re: What Will You If You Were In These Shoes? by Mynd44: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2012
engrtee: If u were d one wit d acident, d u tink she wil stil go ahead'?
Nice question

(1) (Reply)

They Say Boyfrends Wil Come & Go / Should I Still Keep Disturbing Her! Aftet She Said NO! 1,2 & D 3rd Tym? / Help! Only Child Under Pressure To Get Married Without Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.