Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Thoughts On Colorado Massacre. Is T.B Joshua Fake? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts On Colorado Massacre. Is T.B Joshua Fake? (775 Views)

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Colorado Massacre. Is T.B Joshua Fake? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2012
Police: Colo. suspect planned attack for months
http://news.yahoo.com/police-colo-suspect-planned-attack-months-232812400.html

AURORA, Colo. (AP) — The shooting suspect accused in a deadly rampage inside a Colorado theater planned the attack with "calculation and deliberation," police said Saturday, receiving deliveries by mail that authorities believe armed him for battle and were used to rig his apartment with dozens of bombs.

Meanwhile, new details about 24-year-old James Holmes emerged, including summer jobs the suspect held in Southern California as a camp counselor and as an intern at a prominent research institute.

In Aurora, investigators spent hours Saturday removing explosive materials from inside Holmes' suburban Denver apartment a day after police said he opened fire and set off gas canisters in a theater minutes into a premiere of the Batman film "The Dark Knight Rises." The attack left 12 people dead and 58 injured.

His apartment was rigged with jars of liquids, explosives and chemicals that were booby trapped to kill "whoever entered it," Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said, noting it would have likely been one of his officers.

Holmes received several mail deliveries over four months to his home and school and bought thousands rounds of ammunition on the Internet.

"He had a high volume of deliveries," Oates said. "We think this explains how he got his hands on the magazine, ammunition," he said, as well as the rigged explosives in his apartment.

"What we're seeing here is evidence of some calculation and deliberation," Oates added.

is it that t.b joshua had first hand information about this massacre then used it as prediction? or he gets some kind of classified information from somewhere? the timing between the prediction and the main event calls this mans ways to questioning. i think this man should be frisked and taken in for questioning.
friends what do you think?
Re: My Thoughts On Colorado Massacre. Is T.B Joshua Fake? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2012
Frisked and taking for questioning. Who would want to do that. Am no follower of tb joshua but would you also ask them to question him concerning some predictions about air mishaps or the pilot called to tell tb josh that he*the pilot* will be crashing the plane...
Re: My Thoughts On Colorado Massacre. Is T.B Joshua Fake? by goldplated(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2012
what about the video edting scam part, i think there is more to this guys prediction prophecy
Re: My Thoughts On Colorado Massacre. Is T.B Joshua Fake? by GreenJ(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2012
Is tb a problem in Nigeria? or because he has also predicted another plane crash for govt officials!
you can go and question him yourself, or is ikotun's road blocked?

(1) (Reply)

Babylonian-persian And Medes-greek-roman-american-lords Kingdom / The Origin of Man's Religions / Who Dares To Criticize Men Of God For Being Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.