Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler (12817 Views)

APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers / Images From Makoko Waterfront Before Demolition / Lagos To Demolish Makoko Floating School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler by birdman(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ninilowo: Lagos state govt. should have made alternative resisence for these pepole for crying out sake. As for the cop, he sshould be executed without delay and to the police authority, I think it is cheaper to procure blanks that live ammunition. the IGP said it sometimes that blanks would be issued to his men instead of live ammunition but he has failed to implement this. What a Nation!

Alternative residence ke? You want to collect money on what you do not own. If thats the case, I'll go setup my own shanty on bar beach, and then ask for alternative residence if you dont like it. The cop will be jailed for sure.
Re: Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler by sunkoye: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2012
they are all bad eggs!
Re: Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler by sunkoye: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2012
olajide_07: In all sincerity makoko is an eye saw from direct defecation into the lagoon to the shanty structures along the water front on this same forum some time ago their was a fire out break that killed close to 3 people at makoko, including a pregnant woman and a 5yr old kid now their is about to be a power station which needs the water line, and their would be collateral deaths along that axis if they are not relocated on time if they don't know educated people should know better.
MUTE would av been a way lot better!
Re: Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler by fm7070: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
We should not blame the Lagos state government for their action but we should concentrate our blames to the murderer who killed the chief.
The police need to do more of sensitisation and justice to any police who kill harmless civillian. Also, can't they use rubber bullets instead of live ammunition.
Re: Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler by igboboy1(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Last time I checked, there's no "H" in the Yoruba alphabet. undecided

Fas[b]h[/b]ola no get "H" for im name?
Re: Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^ modern spelling, I believe.

A dot is supposed to be under the "s" to produce the "SH" sound.

"H" is not in the Yoruba alphabet and neither is "C".
Re: Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2012
Nowadays Sola = Shola, Sade = Shade
Re: Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler by igboboy1(m): 4:31am On Jul 24, 2012
ok Got it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper / Reps Fight Over Prado SUV, Constituency Projects / BREAKING: National Assembly Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.