Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38229 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by goddyjay(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
slex: When a senator married a girl f this age, what happened?NOTHING, Op she is young marry her when she is 18.A poster said 'let her live her life' which life? LIFE of clubbing, prostituting or following magas?The poster knows he/herself please explain to me because i dont know, pls no insults i didnt insult anybody,if you are frustrated hit your head on your computer and do not direct it at me

thank you

[center][/center] grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Abbey2sam(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
The question you all should ask dis guy is "are you aboki from the north" if yes no advise..but if no, then you are insane, dont you want the lil gurl to further her education and enjoy the d bliss of been a teenager? Free her jooor, if you seriously want to marry her,there other legal way you go about that....
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by xcabinet: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
The main issue here is not the age difference but the stage she is at 16. Why not wait for her to grow up, understand life better before marry her. If you love her you'll wait and not deprieve her of her tennage stage otherwise get over the emotions and find someone who is much ready

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
@op, it depends on the maturity of the girl. I don't see it lasting if she isn't mature enough to handle the relationship because after a couple of years she would feel like she has missed out a lot and won't want to be tied down at such a young age.

As long as you can help her finish her education and push her to achieve her goals and career then fine.

Do not force her. A girl at that age would want to marry you because of the butterflies she gets in her stomach(probably because you are her first love). Do not manipulate her. Don't try to mold her(at this age, it's easy for you to turn her into something you want).

hotwax:

Did you girls dated any of your age mates when you were 16? No be baba 60, baba 70 you dey run after when you were 18 ?

Why is it that women are always jealous/angru when they see men going out with young girls? And majority of them did it when they were 16, 17.

Guy if you like this girl and the girl is matured, take your shot.

Lmao@ first paragraph Word. It seemed like a paragraph on my phone.

I agree with the second paragragh word. Majority of girls are guilty of such.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by hardbody: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
DICKtator: grin Some ladies with expired p._u.ssies and no NAFDAC number be raving and ranting!!!. I don't think there is anything wrong if there is a concord. I mean catching them young is good too. After all, the young shall grow!!!!!! grin

'if there is concord'? I dont quite get that
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by azpekuliar: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
onila: what a pedo-phile

men disgust me

Madam, U neva ready to auction your virginity yet?... grin grin grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by dealordea(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
Bro, you fumble and you are a pathetic fellow, na you dey make all this nairaland ladies classified all men the same, why go for a teen when you've you can easily meet someone in her early twenties,you just dey fall our hand, your own na fool at thirty will be a fool for ever...

Bro, that is child abuse suicide and please don't ever bring such topic to this section of nairaland again...

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Xavier1976(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
The age difference isn't the problem, e.g. A 25 year old girl can marry a 39 year old man or a 30 year old girl can marry a 44 year old man but the issue here now is that at 16 years ? she is far too young and naive, infact she doesnt know what she is doing and you have conveniently taken advantage of that or so it seems. In some countries you might even be jailed for holding such thoughts, please forget marriage with her for now and hope you have not even starting having sex? angry, that would be child molestation!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
OP its ur choice and hers,first of all her parents will be dead-set against it,no parents nt all sha would wnt their teenage kid gettng married 2 a man dat old,but then marriages lyk dat hve worked and is stil workng,though here in naija it is frowned upon big-time.Then where do u see yourselves 10yrs frm nw?Wil she be rebellious,think bout dat.If all is well,go ahead and tie the knots.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
azpekuliar:

Lol, why she go aution am? Na expired virginity, na. grin grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
azpekuliar:

She dey ebay o! U Berra log on and bid to beat dat shyte black and blue. grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
She dey ebay o! U Berra log on and bid to beat shyte black and blue. grin

Lmfaooooooo @beat shyte black and blue. grin grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pendomania y bother? He is obviously a psychopath. D angry emoticon used at d end speaks volume.He shud b locked up in a black room wiv treatments.
be polite mister
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by 27naira(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
OP dey find blood tonic. grin

Nothing do you! Who no want fresh blood? Peudophi... lipsrsealed
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by aus1234(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
Broda, to be candid I don't c anything wrong in ur intention.
Just give her d next two years, since she has gained admission.
Age is just a number & d gap is not much!
Follow ur heart, is neither child abuse or bla! Blah!!

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DICKtator: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
hardbody:

'if there is concord'? I dont quite get that

Thank you for the correction there. I did not know there was a human dictionary on NL.You are apparently the grammer version of what Joan Rivers is to fashion. My apologies
*agreement wld be much more suitable
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
any supporting this thing is heartless. I can bet non of u would allow some one do this to your jnr sis, just because she ain't ur sis it's now allowed. my sis is 14 I don't even allow her mates(guys) near hear talk more of 20, 25 or 30 HELL go over small for both of us. wtf y am I still following this disgusting tread. guessing u don't have a younger sis.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
be polite mister
Santa Maria! Its...Miss

Thank u very much!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by yam: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
mcnepow:
At what age did this attraction start angry
Abeg, no expose yourself anymore jooor

no mind the guy,even if he says he want to have sex with the girl, it is beta

but i guess his problem is dat the girl body does not tell his age.

@ op, go and tell the father , he knows beta.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
Phartymah112: This is weird... Its not just about the age difference but difference in maturity and life experience btw 30 and 16... Imagine

She is too young with no or little experience,no matter how strong you love her,you know that she needs time to grow as a person as in into a woman on her own...,..... Don't just think of your own pls,let the young girl be. She is @ her early day of life. Am i making some sense?
u r mi dear
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Lmfaooooooo @beat shyte black and blue. grin grin
Who released u? angry tongue kiss

Missed u!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by fizeul(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
My bet is, the moment that girl gets to school, you will reduce to one bad history.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
Has she got a big br.east,and yansh?if yes,go ahead,if no,just use vaseline when f.u.c.king her..u are not alone,mohammed did it in my book of Quran stories.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
any supporting this thing is heartless. I can bet non of u would allow some one do this to your jnr sis, just because she ain't ur sis it's now allowed. my sis is 14 I don't even allow her mates(guys) near hear talk more of 20, 25 or 30 HELL go over small for both of us. wtf y am I still following this disgusting tread. guessing u don't have a younger sis. 30 dating 16...... BLOOD OF JESUS!!!!!!! STILL HARD TO BELIEVE.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by azpekuliar: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, why she go aution am? Na expired virginity, na. grin grin

Weda na alum things sef, who know? grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: Has she got a big br.east,and yansh?if yes,go ahead,if no,just use vaseline when f.u.c.king her..u are not alone,mohammed did it in my book of Quran stories.
I repeat, In dis holy month of Ramadan, May Allah cure ur madness.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Santa Maria! Its...Miss

Thank u very much!
oh is it? Tnx for dat, just tot u wuld v bin d oda.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dude, there nothing wrong in your relationship but nurturing the idea of marriage now is a fast one and that's because you'll probably be expecting her to do certain things as your 'wife' which she won't be able to meet up. Give her time and that means you have to wait. Goodluck

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
raynold17 :
any supporting this thing is heartless. I can bet non of u would allow some one do this to your jnr sis, just because she ain't ur sis it's now allowed. my sis is 14 I don't even allow her mates(guys) near hear talk more of 20, 25 or 30 HELL go over small for both of us. wtf y am I still following this disgusting tread. guessing u don't have a younger sis. 30 dating 16...... BLOOD OF JESUS!!!!!!! STILL HARD TO BELIEVE.
d ways of man aint d ways of God!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Hardeyoye: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
[quote author=jmoore]Most eyes are focusing on 30 years and 16 years which is 14 years gap.

40-26 years
50-36 years
60-46 years
70-56 years
80-66 years

All the above have a gap of 14 years. The main issue here is not about the age gap but when he wants to marry her. To settle down with her you should be looking at when she has turned 20 and above.

I second what u wrote here. See, it is not about d difference that realy matters but he shld allow her to be matured enough to a stage when she can differentiate her left hand from her right hand. Now she is just been infatuated. Let her be around 22 to 23 years but d problem is, can u wait? Because now, she doesn't know what she is doing, she doesn't have a mind of her own yet.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
Omolola1: If u are willing to wait till she's out of school or at least ready, i see nothng wrong with it.
Girls of 15 get married nowadays. The world is turning to another thng

why open a thread about it? Seems u knw u are doing somethng bad

Heh!! What? Girls of 15 have been marrying since adam and eve started making babies(wait oo, so adam impregnated his child? Or was it the brother? Or where there other people too? tongue)

It's now people are going all holy holy about it, forcing everyone to wait until they have reached their prime to marry. Nuh be the same reason mid aged women are still looking for husbands?

When you were at a 'su-cu-lus' age, all fresh and tender, you had men breaking their necks just for the sake of wanting to marry you, you dey there dey form. Now, you don pass prime, your body don harden and dried out, you want make dem marry you? Hell naw!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ Op

Omo! No try am oh...Na for Medical hostel one of her male colleagues go dey chop her snail morning, afternoon and night... grin

No carry smally dem play... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.