Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m (1971 Views)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by castrogee(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
Hello nairalanders i am a graduate, from ESUT. currently i am doing my youth service and was giving 1.5m naira as my share from the sales of the family properties. i need you guys to advice me on which business venture i can invest this money.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by ephilipand: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
Exportation of Bitterkola, Charcoal, Ginger e.t.c
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by crackmusic: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
castrogee: Hello nairalanders i am a graduate, from ESUT. currently i am doing my youth service and was giving 1.5m naira as my share from the sales of the family properties. i need you guys to advice me on which business venture i can invest this money.
Do you know that you can invest 1% of that money in mega$biz high yield investment program & Earn $10,000 in 90 days. Click the link in my signature to sign-up for free
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by Abyjah: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
crackmusic: Do you know that you can invest 1% of that money in mega$biz high yield investment program & Earn $10,000 in 90 days. Click the link in my signature to sign-up for free
Isn't this called Ponzi Scheme? Op, only try it if you want to lose your money.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by stpat1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abyjah: Isn't this called Ponzi Scheme? Op, only try it if you want to lose your money.

Yes o Don't even dare put even 1 cent in it. All Ponzi scams are scams and you'll always regret it.

lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

I'll give you 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

08060089362 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by Abyjah: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
stpat1:

Yes o Don't even dare put even 1 cent in it. All Ponzi scams are scams and you'll always regret it.

lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

I'll give you 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self. Yet another Charles Ponzi in the making. Nairaboys on the loose. Op, plz make them a lil richer if you want.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
ephilipand: Exportation of Bitterkola, Charcoal, Ginger e.t.c
hw do I do dis bisines pls advice. A u into d busines.my mail ebikay2@yahoo.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
Anything you do, i suggest you invest your money on a venture you have a good understanding about. If not, then your money is as good as gone. So i`ll ask you @Op what are you good at?
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by castrogee(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
thanks for your responses. but i will be needing more balanced business plan. i really need to invest this money asap before it squander it all.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Lol @ Castro. How much have you spent so far? Smiles...
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by Alpha2k(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2012
I grow maize in 3 months for N6/standard cob.
100,000 cobs gives you N2m while your investment is N600,000. You only pay a deposit and pay the balance during harvesting.
Farm location: ogun state. 08062408926.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by Meritgoal(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2012
You can invest some passentage of that amount in melon storage business, and you will make up to 50% of your investment within 3 month. The price per bag of melon change from time to time, the current price per bag is #17,000 which is still cheap enough to buy. #500 is added as cost of transportation and storage facilities making #17,500 per bag. The price changes like stock, the earliar you deside the better before the price changes again. For enquiries call HAMMED on 07081257126/ 07038092452 email: ak.medular@gmail.com....cheers to ur forseen successful investment.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by edwordmike(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hey, there is a popular online investment program that you can invest you money and start earning returns in 24hrs. I won't actually call it an investment program, since there are many scams out there. This program have been on for years and I just started three months ago. They even gave me free money to start with so that I can confirm the interest rate myself. Since I don't have enough money to invest, I put in $200, now I make as little as 100$ every week.

It is very simple, and almost everyone know about it. Its not a scam, else it won't be so popular. If you do not want to stress yourself with all these internet business all you have to do is invest your money and relax. you can withdraw you interest daily and it takes less than 7hrs to withdraw into a liberty reserve, alertpay and the likes. Please contact me via writersmin1988@gmail.com for more information. Remember there is no quick rich scheme on the internet, but I consider this one the quickest, since the interest pay starts in 24hrs. writersmind1988@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by Abyjah: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
edwordmike: Hey, there is a popular online investment program that you can invest you money and start earning returns in 24hrs. I won't actually call it an investment program, since there are many scams out there. This program have been on for years and I just started three months ago. They even gave me free money to start with so that I can confirm the interest rate myself. Since I don't have enough money to invest, I put in $200, now I make as little as 100$ every week.
Sharrap there! Morraf^kin criminal. Op, it's a scam. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Consider that melon storage suggestion. Carry out research on it but don't give anybody your farthen before you know what it entails . Then, DO IT YOURSELF!!!

You can aswell research other commodities like plantain, crayfish, palmoil et more.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by cornellrealtors: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
real estate is one of the most profitable,secure investments in the world.cornell realtors owns an estate measuring 40acres of land in agbara-igbesa axis.we are also in the process of acquiring another expanse of land to establish another estate.
you can join our company as an investor by acquiring some shares or you acquire some parcels of land in our existing estate and sell when the value goes higher.we can even sell it on your behalf if you so desire and by that you recoup your investment with sizeable profit which can again be reinvested.
titles available on our estate include registered survey,layout,approval from government.
call 08097026097 or email cornellrealtors@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by Success15(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
I am happy for you for becoming a millionaire at your youth service year. The truth is that you need to be knowledgeable about any business you want to invest your money on. But, if you'll consider my suggest, I implore you to buy into our business known as Avenues to Wealth. Currently, we acquired a property at the heart of Ikeja Lagos which is a block of offices, event centers and a block of guest room. This property is named 'Our Place' and Avenues to Wealth is giving our members opportunity to buy slots of ownership into this property for a 10yrs ownership @ N265,000 per slot and the ROI is 20% annually.

Apart from this single opportunity, Avenues to Wealth is a global business organisation with headquarter in US and operating in 120 countries including Nigeria, with Prof. Pat Utomi as our country chairman. It has 5 key business drivers: Retail, Services, Fund Mgt, Real Estate and Network Marketing. In our retail business, we've partnership with Samsung, LG and Haier Thermocool and they offer us their products at their dealers' price. We also have partnership with Acer Computer and they offer us their products at discount. We've partnership with Dangote Cement and they offer us their cememnt at dealers' price. We've partnership with Stallion Group and they offer us their bags of rice at discount. This on its own is a business.

To shorten the whole gist, our network marketing business is fantastic with exciting model and reward plan. As you're earning active income selling these other products of our partners, you build a network marketing business that will guarantee your financial freedom at the long run say 5yrs time, if you truly work it as a business. You can join my SUCCESSPLUS TEAM and be sure of all the support. Visit the link below to work with me.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by bizlover: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2012
Invest in export Business. Our company is into small scale export business of Nigeria food items and Nigeria aggro-allied products, currently our buyers order is more than our financial capacity and we seek investors to partner with us.

Minimum Investment #300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira)
Monthly Return on Investment (ROI) 10% of capital invested
Duration of Investment 12 calender months

Call 08154508840.

Take a look at one of our buyers www.ekorestaurant.co.uk. One of the largest Nigeria restaurants in London that import different kinds of Nigeria food items, we currently have groundnut/peanut buyers as well. We shall be looking forward to doing business with you.
Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m by stpat1(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2012
Op,
Why not look into this, if I say i'll give you 7% on your investment, I am not saying you should just give me the money and go and sleep o, If you wish you can come along with me as we do the day to day waka. Its a straight and open thing so no cause for alarm and your eyes will even be open more to stuffs that ppls to to make good money.

I'll give you 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

other interested investors can lets discuss a date to meet and location here in ph to discuss as a body so we all brainstorm. Its Open

(1) (Reply)

Marathonbet Now Accept Nigerian Issued Visa Debit Card / Keke Marwa (tricycle) Investor Needed In Ibadan / Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind Book By T. Harv Eker - Free Downl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.