Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Forte Oil Share on NSE. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forte Oil Share on NSE. (1077 Views)

Quest On NSE Bullish Stocks: / What Percentage Do You Pay As Commission For Every Buy and Sell Deals on NSE? / Trading Shares On NSE Right From Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forte Oil Share on NSE. by dkings101(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
I heard forte oil share index on NSE was formerly AP (African Petroleum). Am a shareholder to the AP Share and since the name of the company was change from AP to forte Oil in the stock exchange, I have not been issued any dividend. Am I still entitle to dividends? Is my AP share certificate still useful or valid? I need some advice please.
Re: Forte Oil Share on NSE. by stpat1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
You are of course still entitled to your dividends, fo.low it up with your stockbroker or the issuing house. No slack o
Re: Forte Oil Share on NSE. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Unfortunatel forte oil have not given amy dividend since the name was changed.they gave on once after the last public offer sales.u can still send the ap certificate thru the stockbrokers for verification

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets / The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide / Palm Kernel Nut Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.