Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? (793 Views)

Supporting Football Clubs,doing Ashebi,wedding Ring,perfume Is Sin – Evangelist / Is Wearing Earring, Necklace And Wedding Ring A Sing? / There Is No Wedding Ring In The Old Or New Testaments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? by aristole(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
some married people do not use wedding ring while others are so much addicted to it.some people say xtians are the ones that use it and muslim do not.some even believe that it's only irresponsible men that wont put it on.whatz your view?
Re: How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2007
If you feel you need one and want one, go get it. However, if you do not fancy such, then dont. I do not believe it is necessarily a Christian only thing. Infact, I do not believe all christians use one.
Re: How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? by biife: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2007
i think it\'s more of a personal decision.
personally, i don\'t fancy rings!

i guess it\'s only my wife who can force! me
to wear the wedding ring, when i\'m married.

i don\'t see any compulsion in it [apart from my
would-be wife who insists!].
Re: How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? by otokx(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2007
A symbol of colonialism shocked
Re: How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? by jerrymania(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2007
is it christian to wear wedding ring? did Jesus tell us to do that?
Re: How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? by biife: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
it\'s not unchristian to wear ring.

he didn\'t tell us to do that.

he didn\'t [also] tell us not to do that.

here, your conscience and circumstance should come to play!
Re: How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? by aristole(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2007
But does it mean that men that dont like wearing it are womanisers.Afterall,there is nothing to reveal their status marritally.It is only a fool who risks friendship with married people.Cos it is certain that you are just gonna be a fling.

(1) (Reply)

Conversations With History - Bart D. Ehrman / The Incredible Gospel Of Jesus Christ (humanity's Greatest Quest) / Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.