Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months (2369 Views)

Why Can't Nairaland Girls Leave Me Alone? I'm Not Single And Searching Pls. / Why Do Girls Leave Their Pants In Their Man's House? / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Solve problems, ladies wanna be with a guy dat help solve some of their problems ; I ddnt say all,dnt try to be God
Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by beylinko(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Minor squabbles? Don't think so! U hate me remember! We gats scores to settle dawgggggggg....

Dat said, swaggs come in different forms.Personally i go by aura most times.However, other counterparts come in to play i.e funny, baff-ups, smart, confident,ambitious/responsible etc....
hey idowu o. Continue wit d swag tin na...na all dis swags dey trip u?
Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
Have you tried sending them credit...........?
Have yu tried to recharge her phone for her BIS subscription?
try these two and come back to give report...
Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by kpolli(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Tallest9: Am seriously more bitter than confuse. Virtually every girl i've asked out has turned me down,i jst wonder what the problem is. I've got good looks,very good height and all i need to attract ladies. Even some girls wey come meet me sef,after a month or two of friendship,these girls jst switch off completely. Infact here is a piece of my last ordeal wit a girl..we both boarded a bus going to our 2-hour destination,i didnt think i had a dull moment through out the journey cos we gisted and talkd abt a lot of things,we arrived at d car park in the supposed state we were both going..infact,na d gal even ask 4 my number o.we were caling ourselves and setting dates for about 2 months b4 she changed completely.she no longer pick my cals and doesnt evn want to c me,no b say we quarel o..all am saying is that ive had similar experiences with other gals i've met...could it be that am not doing something or am doing it wrongly with these gals that they switch off afta a month or two of our friendship..abeg make una help me o,i dun evn graduate and i never get girlfriend

Ur lying somewhere, those 2 statements contradict eachother
Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by bambuzz88: 4:45am On Jul 24, 2012
Mynd_44: This is something else oooo. Perhaps you should go take a bath in the waters of bar-beach after midnight

grin ;Du b d hotest babalawo grin grin
Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2012
Have u ever offered to get them ice cream and popcorn? If you have never, that is where or why u are getting it wrong. Try the popcorn thing and ur babeless life will not remain the same.
Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by cog1: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2012
Well,for me,I think the issue here is the calibre of
Girls(add timber if you like!) that you
seem to find attractive.
Have you tried dating a mature babe,when be say she don
Ready to marry?! Wo,na she go call you 24hrs a day to
Know what's up with you!
Mature by my definition is working class,28 and above,
Obviously ready to settle down and she should
Reside in the same city as you;long distance r/ships are
Not usually reliable.
Most of the young girls I assume you may be describing
In your experience are having multiple boyfriends things
Beclouding them or not yet ready for any extra serious
R/ship because them never play finish!
Try a mature lady if you want them to stay.
And one thing though,make sure you are not the verbally
Abusive type who initiates phone arguments or
quarrels within 3weeks of meeting!!!
Or want to browbeat them in every conversation as in
The "I am always right type";you'll be sending wrong
Signals and even the mature ladies will run!
Blessed day.

1 Like

Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by Tallest9(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
cog1: Well,for me,I think the issue here is the calibre of
Girls(add timber if you like!) that you
seem to find attractive.
Have you tried dating a mature babe,when be say she don
Ready to marry?! Wo,na she go call you 24hrs a day to
Know what's up with you!
Mature by my definition is working class,28 and above,
Obviously ready to settle down and she should
Reside in the same city as you;long distance r/ships are
Not usually reliable.
Most of the young girls I assume you may be describing
In your experience are having multiple boyfriends things
Beclouding them or not yet ready for any extra serious
R/ship because them never play finish!
Try a mature lady if you want them to stay.
And one thing though,make sure you are not the verbally
Abusive type who initiates phone arguments or
quarrels within 3weeks of meeting!!!
Or want to browbeat them in every conversation as in
The "I am always right type";you'll be sending wrong
Signals and even the mature ladies will run!
Blessed day.
you r implyin i date a lady older than me..i no evn fit go out wit a gal wey use only one day senior me
Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by cog1: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
quote author=Tallest9] you r implyin i date a lady older than me..i no evn fit go out wit a gal wey use only one day senior me[/quote]

Well,you didn't include your age;my
statement then should be interpreted by you
from a broad
perspective with relation to your present age.
Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Heyya.. Y not go to your village to appease some spiritual mama.. Dont think this is ordinary it might be those old mama @ work..
Re: These Girls Leave Me Only After Two Months by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2012
beylinko:
hey idowu o. Continue wit d swag tin na...na all dis swags dey trip u?
Loolzzz....

U wan apply? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endless Love:: Woman Kept Husband’s Dead Body For 3 Years (pix Inside) / Does Long Distance Relationship Work / What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.