Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? (13822 Views)

Help!!! Which Should I Go For? A Laptop Or A Tablet Pc / How To Solve China Android Tablet Pc Hanging On Android Logo When Booting / 'Inye': Made In Nigeria Tablet PC By Saheed Adepoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by serrajay(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2012
Has anybody seen this gadget, those it match the ipad? hope He did not just go and repackage china ipad ?

wish he could assemble it in Nigeria sha, that will bring about more jobs.
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Ozonna(m): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2012
How about Ovim tablet pc? Read about it a year ago. There office is in Imo state. Maybe the company have closed shop
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Agiliti(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by antitpiah: 2:31am On Jul 24, 2012
Agiliti:

Everybody goes to China to give specifications, including Apple and HP, even the US 2012 olympic uniforms are made in China

But this is not HP. And definitely not anywhere close to Apple, not in this lifetime.

There's absolutely no way that thing can be competitive in both price and quality if it was made in Naija... koboko haram boys sef fit bomb factory unto western technology tins grin

Maybe the name means something in his language, (it means "to give" in mine), if so ride on. Fujitsu is not the most welcoming name, and Asus just plain sounds local, but it hasn't stopped those brands from going global.

Meaning Nigerians are dumb and lazy?

We cant even be competitive with China?

We are not talking of a highly educated work-force here, that needs to be well maintained? No retirement benefits. No sick pay. No vacation pay. No retirement fund. No minimum wage; as a matter of fact you can afford to not pay Nigerian workers for 6 months and still have them arrested if they dont show up for work. No legacy cost ( This is what killed GM). Humongous tax breaks; MTN didnt pay any tax in their first ten years of operation. Very low electricity cost; in fact, if they dont pay for power, like many Nigerians do, no one will say anything and life goes on. Huge unemployment; meaning, there is ready made college educated manpower ready and willing to do anything, for chicken change.

And in spite of all these advantages that we have over other well regulated but low paying economies, we still cant compete with China? There is no hope then. We might as well lie down and wait for asteroid Apophis to kill us all.
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by remmyz(m): 2:51am On Jul 24, 2012
Ejiné: Only a JJC would be singing praises because of this, and that's the plain truth.
Please, tell me, what is innovative about this? Isn't this the same thing Chinese people have been designing for a long time now? All he did was basically buy up those unbranded products from those guys and name his 'Inye', and you guys are here singing and shouting.
Tell me, isn't it running on the same Google Android tech?
Any Alaba guy who sees this would laugh his arse off cuz it's nothing new and they've been doing it for a long time now - Buy the substandard toy from the Chinkos, slap your brand name on it, finish!
Why una dey gullible like this?

And don't even get me started on that hilarious prize tag of 350 dollars! LMFAO!
Nexus and Kindle cost far cheaper (200 dollars) so what is the fuss here?

Chei, this guy don carry una brain play Ludo. grin

to the best of my knowledge, Apple does nt have a manufacturing plant. All they do is develop there software nd hardware specification. Foxcom is d name of the company where ipad is been manufactured in china. Adepoju also designed his own tablet which was manufactured in china also, preloaded with android os and some locally made application.
Specifications
Processor 1ghz
processor
Operating system
Android
Screen 8inch
capacitive
Memory: 512MB
ConnectivityWiFi, 3G,
Bluetooth
I/O ports USB, micro
USB, SD card slot
(supports up to
32gb), 35mm sound
jack, HDMI, SIM card
for 3G connection
Storage: 8gb internal,
16gb in the box.
App store Google
play store: over
400,000 apps
downloadable.
Warranty 12months
Battery 5hrs
Local apps Spinlet*
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Tinyemeka(m): 4:21am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Cyberconnect12: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2012
dlox147: this is great news
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by gidson12(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2012
TCD: $350? BlackBerry playbook tablet costs less than that, Google's nexus tablet is $200, amazon Kindle fire $200. And we should buy onyinye Chinese tablets for $350? OYO
LMAO grin
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Agiliti(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2012
remmyz:

to the best of my knowledge, Apple does nt have a manufacturing plant. All they do is develop there software nd hardware specification. Foxcom is d name of the company where ipad is been manufactured in china. Adepoju also designed his own tablet which was manufactured in china also, preloaded with android os and some locally made application.

iNTERESTING DEBATE.

but point of correction, adepeju did not design any tablet.

adepeju went to china and got a manufacturer to brand a generic tablet in his own name for a fee.

The comparisons with Apple and Google do not hold water. Apple spends Millions of dollars on R& D. they design every bit of their products and require the manufacturers to produce it to strict specifications.
matter of fact they have also had to invest millions in production lines in china even though they don't own the damn factories, just to get the products they want, how and when they want.

For software, at least you are not going to claim china codes and produces IOS?

and there is very excellent support after sales for those products and a thriving independent developer community

so wherein lies the comparison?

Android is open source. anyone can build the OS for hardware provided you got drivers and know what you are doing.
in this case there is no indication that our "genius" know the slightest about being a dev, meaning he know nada about the products really, he is simply marketing. which is not a bad thing!!!!!!

Truth is we nigerians know nothing about being patriotic and supporting ourselves. everyone praising the guy or condemning him is just missing the point. this is not innovation, this is plain misguided capitalism enshrouded in "made in naija" cloak.

i don't condemn him, countless entrepreneurs do this already. i know people who print bibles in china, its 40% cheaper even after importation. if they got media and branding would you call that innovation?.

2 Likes

Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by emsquare(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2012
This is great!!!
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2012
My only source of concern for him is that he is taking too much for granted, like assuming we are all retards or something. China is not some esoteric place anymore, countless pple go there for this same business. so what is the point in trying to do business at a price point thats patently ridiculous and will only lead you to fail.

if you doubt me i suggest you try googling these chinese tabs. matter of fact, there are marketers even here on NL who sell these same products. one tried to sell me one ainol with IPS screen for 40k. as far as i can tell, he definitely must either have sold it for less, or is still with it!!!

when you want to buy these tabs even without going to china, you get[b] unit [/b]prices online ranging from $120-200 . and as usual, the more quantity u buy, the cheaper it is, going as low as $80. and believe me those specs are mere words on paper, whatever specs you want you will get at ridiculous price points.

there is a large market waiting to be cornered there, you go hunting for a decent quality manufacturer, you get the products at a compelling price point. you import and be smart. with your branding, double the cost as profit makes sense AND UNDERCUTS EVERYBODY GENUINELY.

how can you intend to sell chinese tablets for $350 when even the chinese themselves will sell same for $150.

Add the fact that the quality is actually hit and miss. there is no support for them after purchase

KNOWLEDGE AND BUSINESS ACUMEN ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

Oh and BTW, i think that BBC article was done in 2009. obviously this dude is one of us in this forum hence the periodic revival.

DUDE GET A LARGE STORE, GET SOME PUBLICITY, EMPLOY ONE OR TWO SOFTWARE ENGINEERS WHO DEVELOP FOR ANDROID WHO CAN ACTUALLY WORK ON THOSE TABS, TWEAK AND IMPROVE THEM, SO AT LEAST YOU CAN CLAIM TO HAVE R & D AND PUSH MINOR UPDATES.

AND SELL THOSE THINGS UNDER YOUR NAME FOR MUCH MUCH LOWER PRICES. COUNTLESS CV AND ALABA BOYS WILL BE WILLING TO BE SUB-DEALERS.
how can your tab be more expensive than a BB Playbook!!!! undecided undecided undecided

For funding, if you are indeed business savvy, you will get it. its not simple, but your primary problem is being actually able to sell them. if you can demonstrate that, you will get investors

take chinese fones as an example. despite those mad specs why have they not competed with the iphone? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2012
As more than ur average tech guy...lemme enlighten u all... The only way this guy cn sell his inye tablet is thru sympathy buying by either the govt or nigerians jst like zinox tried to do. As an individual I wouldn't even consider buying this android...It's tad too expensive for what u get. At $350 it runs an older version of googles android Ginger bread...There are two newer Os after gingerbread. Consequently I doubt the hardware would be the latest out there. For $200 u cn get a google nexus 7 running Android jelly bean ( the latest Os) and premium hardware and RAM with HD display though not with the Ipad's Retina Super Mega HD display...That is $150 less for a better product; quality wise and support wise.
Kudos to the guy sha....Nice effort....
PS: Even Ipad and google don't fabricate their products....Its technology plagiarism everywhere...The products are designed in the U.S and fabricated in china....Components are often bought from other companies...For example most laptops be it Hp, Dell, Apple, lenovo usually have Toshiba hard disks..Cos they make the best hard disks...Though some tablet manufacturers go ahead to design components or buy cutting edge designs like the Ipad's Retina display...
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by luluosas(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2012
I congratulate his never give-up spirit. I pray he becomes shining star in the near future.
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by emmax2alfa: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2012
Great! That's a great entrepreneurial feat accomplished! He should be celebrated and encouraged for his ingenuity,for taking risks & believing and actualising his dreams.

Nigerian youths should borrow a leaf from him so we can make progress with our lives.

Kudos man!
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by texazzpete(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2012
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He actually means to sell this rebadged Chinese tablet for $350?!!!

Put things in Perspective

64GB Blackberry playbook = $300
16GB Google Nexus 7 (Quad Core CPU + GPU, 1280x800 IPS screen, Android 4.1) = $249
Asus Transformer Prime = $450
Asus Transformer = $399
16GB iPad 2 = $399

Why are people so eager to throw money away? This is a rebadge of any number of cheap, generic Chinese clone tablets off Alibaba which you can buy for around $179 in bulk. Why would any sensible Nigerian buy this for $350?
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by skeletine(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=antitpiah]

But this is not HP. And definitely not anywhere close to Apple, not in this lifetime.

We are not talking of a highly educated work-force here, that needs to be well maintained? No retirement benefits. No sick pay. No vacation pay. No retirement fund. No minimum wage; as a matter of fact you can afford to not pay Nigerian workers for 6 months and still have them arrested if they dont show up for work. No legacy cost ( This is what killed GM). Humongous tax breaks; MTN didnt pay any tax in their first ten years of operation. Very low electricity cost; in fact, if they dont pay for power, like many Nigerians do, no one will say anything and life goes on. Huge unemployment; meaning, there is ready made college educated manpower ready and willing to do anything, for chicken change.

And in spite of all these advantages that we have over other well regulated but low paying economies, we still cant compete with China? There is no hope then. We might as well lie down and wait for asteroid Apophis to kill us all.

Your long rant notwithstanding, I'm deeply saddened that YOU have contributed NOTHING to the development of mankind. It seems you're so sure you can beat China in the business of production/manufacturing so please go ahead and lets hear your name. In the mean time, we have seen Innoson, Omatek and now Inye. Kindly develop your economic rants into a theory and set up a production plant, then you can come here and lecture us on tax, electricity, Nigerian worker etc. Mtchewwww
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by skeletine(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2012
antitpiah:

Your long rant notwithstanding, I'm deeply saddened that YOU have contributed NOTHING to the development of mankind. It seems you're so sure you can beat China in the business of production/manufacturing so please go ahead and lets hear your name. In the mean time, we have seen Innoson, Omatek and now Inye. Kindly develop your economic rants into a theory and set up a production plant, then you can come here and lecture us on tax, electricity, Nigerian worker etc. Mtchewwww
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by xpensive05: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Awwwwww! This is sooooo inspiring!!

Honestly, I wanna cry right now. . .who woulda thunk that in the midst of so many uglies, something beautiful can still come out.

I hope the Tablet sells!!
Gosh, see potential abeg......... if only dis our country gives bac ups to his kind
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by AjanleKoko: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Judging from the comments on here, it's pretty obvious that the tablet can't compete in the market. More likely it will go the way of other products that were better engineered and marketed, such as the Blackberry Playbook. Even the likes of Huawei and ZTE have pushed tablets (and failed) in the Nigerian market.

The reason is very simple: the target market (aspirational gadget users) will never buy this. I'd recommend the following for our budding entrepreneur.

1. Find a more accessible target market. I think his best bet is the education sector. Most schools are now big on computing.
2. Work on bringing the cost down. India has developed a $35 Android tab, for their educational sector. He should look at a cost somewhere between $100 and $150, all-in. He can get that easily in China, there are readymade products he can customize.
3. Use direct marketing. Trying to spend money targeting the consumer market with this product is not going to give him any traction. If he targets the plethora of private schools in Lagos alone, he might ship up to 10,000 units.
4. Bundle with a killer app/apps. The tablet on its own can't sell. If he's targeting education, it should be a bunch of educational apps that are exclusively available on his device. Even the device OEMs are going this route.
5. Tie up with a bank for finance. If the likes of HP and Samsung can do this (the old days of laptop financing), he should at least find a micro-finance institution that can back him. They can sell a package to schools that would include 3-6 months financing, upgrade options, etc.

6. The guy should hire a top notch technology marketing consultant. Someone like me grin

1 Like

Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by texazzpete(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2012
oche_ejemb: You guys are so clever!!! Where are the Ipad, Nexus, Galaxy and almost every other thing in this world manufactured..in the US? in Finland? Instead of supporting your own, you are here making judgements as if you have ever done anything worth recognition.As for me, I certainly would buy the tablet, if it is cheaper but as good as any other tablet. Especially if it comes with a warranty valid in Nigeria, and can be fixed by a trained technician in Nigeria.
I certainly see how scores of Nigerians can benefit from this low-cost, made-for-Nigeria tablet computer. Go ahead and buy your 75 dollar tablet and see if it can even connect to the Internet

You're so unintelligent.

All those devices are DESIGNED to the last nut and bolt in the US or South Korea by Apple and Samsung respectively. Then the finalized designs are given to hi-tech chinese manufacturers to assemble or manufacture for sale.

You want to compare that with tablets and phones designed and made by 5-10 employee 'factories' who have no stringent QA proceedures laid down and do not care for the quality of the finished product.

Keep parroting that intensely m0r0nic "all other devices are made in China" and remain mired in deep ignorance.

There's a reason why iPhones have the tag "Designed in California, Assembled in China" written on them.
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by texazzpete(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2012
AjanleKoko: Judging from the comments on here, it's pretty obvious that the tablet can't compete in the market. More likely it will go the way of other products that were better engineered and marketed, such as the Blackberry Playbook. Even the likes of Huawei and ZTE have pushed tablets (and failed) in the Nigerian market.

The reason is very simple: the target market (aspirational gadget users) will never buy this. I'd recommend the following for our budding entrepreneur.

1. Find a more accessible target market. I think his best bet is the education sector. Most schools are now big on computing.
2. Work on bringing the cost down. India has developed a $35 Android tab, for their educational sector. He should look at a cost somewhere between $100 and $150, all-in. He can get that easily in China, there are readymade products he can customize.
3. Use direct marketing. Trying to spend money targeting the consumer market with this product is not going to give him any traction. If he targets the plethora of private schools in Lagos alone, he might ship up to 10,000 units.
4. Bundle with a killer app/apps. The tablet on its own can't sell. If he's targeting education, it should be a bunch of educational apps that are exclusively available on his device. Even the device OEMs are going this route.
5. Tie up with a bank for finance. If the likes of HP and Samsung can do this (the old days of laptop financing), he should at least find a micro-finance institution that can back him. They can sell a package to schools that would include 3-6 months financing, upgrade options, etc.

6. The guy should hire a top notch technology marketing consultant. Someone like me grin

That's the point. he's a Nigerian...he got the tablet for around that $120 - 150 margin. He intends to sell at a massively inflated price to maximize profit. Asking him to slash prices will not work...his 'winning' strategy is to brand this chinese clone as a 'Nigerian' tablet to grab sales from gullible Nigerians and parastatals/government agencies.

but then again, Nigerians were m0r0nic enough to buy the cheap Starcomms 'MyPad' chinese clone for 70K from starcomms...
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by AjanleKoko: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2012
texazzpete:

That's the point. he's a Nigerian...he got the tablet for around that $120 - 150 margin. He intends to sell at a massively inflated price to maximize profit. Asking him to slash prices will not work...his 'winning' strategy is to brand this chinese clone as a 'Nigerian' tablet to grab sales from gullible Nigerians and parastatals/government agencies.

but then again, Nigerians were m0r0nic enough to buy the cheap Starcomms 'MyPad' chinese clone for 70K from starcomms...

Hmm. However:
-That $120-150 would probably be ex-works pricing. He needs to factor in shipping, duty charges, taxes on forex payments, and the price will be significantly marked up. Importation is very expensive in Nigeria.

I think you're a bit hard on him. He's definitely got the drive, though he seems a bit inexperienced with regards to the Nigerian market.

By the way the Starcomms Mypad only sold for one reason: There were no viable alternatives in the market. Galaxy Tab wasn't even launched yet.
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
He's just doing same thing electronics traders in iweka. Road and alaba are doing..its just that him dey involve socia media and packaging...All join Sha
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
kolexy:

It will interest you to know that Samsung, and other asian tablet makers also run on google android. The guy has not claimed to be an inventor, but an entrepreneur.
You missed the point. I do not even have the time to back my assertions with fact because it will mean me reading through to pick the necessary paragraph to back my point. Dude, there is nothing special about what this guy has done. This is what I call cheap to start with and I bet this inye of a thing will not be better by a far margin considering the price difference http://www.ankaka.com/apad-2-android-22-tablet-pcresistive-touch-screen-wifi-3g-flash-101-800mhz-cpu-7-gsensor-camera_p47893.html

I don't even have to go to china to have this product branded 'tatafo' and sell to alaba boys for $150 and luxury outlets for $250 http://www.ankaka.com/fly-touch-2-android-21-tablet-101-1ghz-cpu-wifi-gsensor-hdmi-output-camera_p47822.html

I hope you get the point. Its not about bashing for bashing sake, we can not support mediocrity in the name of patriotism. Even inye inventor is not patriotic with that his outrageous price.

He is competing with google nexus and having such a price, do you know google cancelled orders for their 32gb nexus just yesterday because they can't meet demand.

Now to you my dear, will you buy inye or galaxy nexus with your hard earned money? The guy got it wrong from the start, what is inye? To de call your tablet name go de tire you self. Then annoyance go wan kill you when you see people with a better tablet for a third of the price you bought your inye.
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mrkuvuki: He's just doing same thing electronics traders in iweka. Road and alaba are doing..its just that him dey involve socia media and packaging...All join Sha
Worst packaging I have seen. I am a graphics artist, so no be carry talk I de.
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
texazzpete: BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He actually means to sell this rebadged Chinese tablet for $350?!!!

Put things in Perspective

64GB Blackberry playbook = $300
16GB Google Nexus 7 (Quad Core CPU + GPU, 1280x800 IPS screen, Android 4.1) = $249
Asus Transformer Prime = $450
Asus Transformer = $399
16GB iPad 2 = $399

Why are people so eager to throw money away? This is a rebadge of any number of cheap, generic Chinese clone tablets off Alibaba which you can buy for around $179 in bulk. Why would any sensible Nigerian buy this for $350?

Nice analysis.
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ejiné:

Chei. Blink182 even beat me to it.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Pakavy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
engineerd: ON WHAT PLANET DOES AN IPAD COST $700??
jupiter!
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Michky: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
4llerbuntu: My only source of concern for him is that he is taking too much for granted, like assuming we are all retards or something. China is not some esoteric place anymore, countless pple go there for this same business. so what is the point in trying to do business at a price point thats patently ridiculous and will only lead you to fail.

if you doubt me i suggest you try googling these chinese tabs. matter of fact, there are marketers even here on NL who sell these same products. one tried to sell me one ainol with IPS screen for 40k. as far as i can tell, he definitely must either have sold it for less, or is still with it!!!

when you want to buy these tabs even without going to china, you get[b] unit [/b]prices online ranging from $120-200 . and as usual, the more quantity u buy, the cheaper it is, going as low as $80. and believe me those specs are mere words on paper, whatever specs you want you will get at ridiculous price points.

there is a large market waiting to be cornered there, you go hunting for a decent quality manufacturer, you get the products at a compelling price point. you import and be smart. with your branding, double the cost as profit makes sense AND UNDERCUTS EVERYBODY GENUINELY.

how can you intend to sell chinese tablets for $350 when even the chinese themselves will sell same for $150.

Add the fact that the quality is actually hit and miss. there is no support for them after purchase

KNOWLEDGE AND BUSINESS ACUMEN ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

Oh and BTW, i think that BBC article was done in 2009. obviously this dude is one of us in this forum hence the periodic revival.

DUDE GET A LARGE STORE, GET SOME PUBLICITY, EMPLOY ONE OR TWO SOFTWARE ENGINEERS WHO DEVELOP FOR ANDROID WHO CAN ACTUALLY WORK ON THOSE TABS, TWEAK AND IMPROVE THEM, SO AT LEAST YOU CAN CLAIM TO HAVE R & D AND PUSH MINOR UPDATES.

AND SELL THOSE THINGS UNDER YOUR NAME FOR MUCH MUCH LOWER PRICES. COUNTLESS CV AND ALABA BOYS WILL BE WILLING TO BE SUB-DEALERS.
how can your tab be more expensive than a BB Playbook!!!! undecided undecided undecided

For funding, if you are indeed business savvy, you will get it. its not simple, but your primary problem is being actually able to sell them. if you can demonstrate that, you will get investors

take chinese fones as an example. despite those mad specs why have they not competed with the iphone? grin grin grin
I need not say more cos You've said it all!!
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Oluwo1: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
ikechukz: So expensive.even chinese guys dey sell tablet of $75.
Encourage this guy, tablet get grades m level bro.
Re: Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? by Xavier1976(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
As much as i appreciate his entrepreneurial spirit, i don't subscribe to his ingenuity. Let us stop celebrating mediocrity in this country, we cannot applaud a streetwise guy for doing what the so called "uneducated" traders in Alaba (electronic) market had been doing for years. Let us be able to read a story of him writing programs for new applications, developing new OS, producing prototype hardware or even building strictly locally an imitation from scratch to finish instead of getting credit for what dubious Chinese companies replicated !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is The Fastest Internet Modem In Naija? Share Ur Experience! / My Upgrade To Windows 8 / I Forgot My Bank Account Number, What Do I Do ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.