Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? (1760 Views)

Atheists Have A Religion / Fellow Atheists, Have You Ever Given This A Thought? / Do Atheists Have Hope? What Is Their Purpose In Life? What Keeps Atheists Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by dekung(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
FXKing2012:

It means atheism is a tumor that arose as a result of hatred or resentment for religion - it's a deviation from norm.
If u want to stay in a man's house then u have to respect him by respecting his rules; if u want to stay in the religion board then it is only wise u respect our faith and God by doing away with all the blasphemies and name-calling. Maybe then we all can co-habit peacefully and have intelligent and self-building discussions.
Guy are you for real at all? Last time I checked Nairaland was created by a self proffessed atheist, Seun Osewa. He then in his magnanimity opened a board, called it religion so that retaards like you could post yet you are here campaining that atheists should respect your belief. Are you a learner? Nairaland is an atheist creation, deal with that. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. If you feel your faith is being insulted in an atheist creation and community then go to yukos or whatever it was that Christ Embassy created. Capische?

1 Like

Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by wiegraf: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
YyyyýYeeeeeeeeěşssssssssss

Though I'd also want a place reserved for banter, or preferably mud slinging
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by manmustwac(m): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2012
Christians will always post in Atheists threads & Atheists will always post in Christians threads so having an Atheist childboard won't make much difference.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by wiegraf: 1:52am On Dec 14, 2012
manmustwac: Christians will always post in Atheists threads & Atheists will always post in Christians threads so having an Atheist childboard won't make much difference.

Likely true. Or you could have mac be the admin of those boards as well. Ban anyone with a brain. Things would change that way
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Seun(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2012
dekung: Guy are you for real at all? Last time I checked Nairaland was created by a self proffessed atheist, Seun Osewa. He then in his magnanimity opened a board, called it religion so that retaards like you could post yet you are here campaining that atheists should respect your belief. Are you a learner? Nairaland is an atheist creation, deal with that. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. If you feel your faith is being insulted in an atheist creation and community then go to yukos or whatever it was that Christ Embassy created. Capische?
I have great respect for Christians on Nairaland, and I've been doing and will continue to do whatever I can do to make them happy without harming the forum. Though I'm an atheist, I was brought up in a Christian environment, so I understand and appreciate the Christian view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by honeychild(f): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
I do not think atheists should have their own board. The fact that we have different views is what makes this board more interesting. I for one will frequent the atheist board more than the Christian one if it is created. I think as a Christian if baby atheists like Logicboy or wiegraff make you doubt your faith, then I doubt your faith had a solid foundation to start with.
All Christians should question their faith. I think the atheist here are actually doing us a great service by forcing us to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
honeychild: I do not think atheists should have their own board. The fact that we have different views is what makes this board more interesting. I for one will frequent the atheist board more than the Christian one if it is created. I think as a Christian if baby atheists like Logicboy or wiegraff make you doubt your faith, then I doubt your faith had a solid foundation to start with.
All Christians should question their faith. I think the atheist here are actually doing us a great service by forcing us to do so.

I respectfully disagree wt u ma. Atheists shld not be allowed to disrespect us by blaspheming.
I seriously think atheists deserve their own board where they can ask one another all those philosophical questions and argue till the trumpet sounds.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

I respectfully disagree wt u ma. Atheists shld not be allowed to disrespect us by blaspheming.
I seriously think atheists deserve their own board where they can ask one another all those philosophical questions and argue till the trumpet sounds.
Lol.. Can't survive the onslaught?

He that's in you is greater than he that's in the world, abi hw dem dey talk am?
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol.. Can't survive the onslaught?

He that's in you is greater than he that's in the world, abi hw dem dey talk am?

Wat onslaught? All u guys do is abuse, name-call, blaspheme, disrespect, etc etc.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

Wat onslaught? All u guys do is abuse, name-call, blaspheme, disrespect, etc etc.
Yeah. Everything evil's atheism. We've heard that before.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Enigma(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

Even if they get their own board they will not have much that is sensible to discuss anyway. Their lifeblood is trolling and insulting others ---- just ask them to discuss something constructive neutrally and see their shallowness. smiley

cool
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Enigma:

Even if they get their own board they will not have much that is sensible to discuss anyway. Their lifeblood is trolling and insulting others ---- just ask them to discuss something constructive neutrally and see their shallowness. smiley

cool

GBAM!
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2013
Why would the religion board be atheist infested?
Because they (atheists) have no substance thus no core which is why they look for entities to attach themselves to in order to survive and feign relevance (hmnnn...reminds me of parasites).

1 Like

Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2013
Threads like these do more harm to christianity than atheism.

Honest christian will see the hypocrisy of their fellow christians as people who condemn pagans and atheists as devils but can not take the harsh replies from atheists and pagans.

When some christians throw around psalm 14;1 they are forgetting the heavy insult that they throw on atheists.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Neddivine: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Let it be clear that what we have are mostly demons,satanists,occultists that sacrifice and drink human blood (including babies) masquerading and presenting themselves as ATHEISTS on nairaland.
Beware ATHEISTS = SATANISTS.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 5:56am On Feb 11, 2013
FXKing2012: Why would the religion board be atheist infested?
Because they (atheists) have no substance thus no core which is why they look for entities to attach themselves to in order to survive and feign relevance (hmnnn...reminds me of parasites).
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by mantraa: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
Let it be clear that what we have are mostly demons,satanists,occultists that sacrifice and drink human blood (including babies) masquerading and presenting themselves as ATHEISTS on nairaland.
Beware ATHEISTS = SATANISTS.

This is very insulting to your fellow human beings. Atheists are just rational people who do no believe in the supernatural. We do not believe in the existence of any gods, devils, or demons.
We do not sacrifice and drink human blood. If you are a Christian or Muslim your words are a disgrace and a telling insight into what religious indoctrination has done to your mind.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read / Reincarnation. The Comprehensive Explanation, If You Can Receive It / Have A VISION, Have A DREAM, Have A DESIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.