Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa (1265 Views)

I Heard That Its Impossible For Facebook To Be Offline ... So Whats Wrong / Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by SisJustina(f): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2006
I must say this is a very interesting site, now i know why my colleague is forever glued to his computer. this is my first post, so salute to people like Nike4lv who had posted 9,000plus.

There is this argument that had been going on forever. Is it really impossible for a female to keep a male friend? i mean friend as in your very close buddy no strings attached and verse versa.

I really want to know ur opinions.
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by tobicoker(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2006
Well, i think its possible but not everyone is capable of handling such relationships. But i must confess that it can be very difficult and if one is not careful, one may lose sight of the line between a platonic and a romantic one, But i think the secret is drawing the line and defining every relationship that one starts, i think.
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by kenshin(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2006
It is certainly possible, of course for those who who keep lusting after ladies it might be difficult
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by eveseh(f): 5:29pm On May 06, 2006
it is to me undecided undecided
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by Amakah(f): 8:22pm On May 06, 2006
i think it is very possible 'cos i've a very lovely male best friend and he's the boom. he's so nice and i like him a lot and we 're just friends , we talk about anything and everything.
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by 4Play(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2006
Amakah:

i think it is very possible 'because i've a very lovely male best friend and he's the boom. he's so nice and i like him a lot and we 're just friends , we talk about anything and everything.
The fellow is probably gay or frigid.Or perhaps he is just patiently bidding his time.I don't think women and men can be just friends.
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by babymine(f): 9:54am On May 08, 2006
It's possible. wink wink
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by nancyekpoh(f): 11:21am On May 10, 2006
It is really possible.
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by 4Play(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2006
Isn't it interesting that only women think it's possible?
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by dominobaby(f): 6:09pm On May 10, 2006
It is possible provided u know wt it is u r doing and can draw a line. I dnt av much close friends and apart 4m my man who is as close as close, my closest friend is my sis' boyfriend. We are very close, he's matured. So i think it al depends, its possible, but nt in al cases.
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2006
It's highly impossible. The guy has an intent of having it all the way before you said look I can't be your friend I have a guy and am comfortable with him. Then he agrees to be only a friend from there platonic turns romantic and like that,

Women hardly keep their principles. It happened to me. I don't subscribe to it or be hoodwinked by that.
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by hayprof(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2006
Y not?

@eve r u sure wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa by iice(f): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2006
Yes its possible esp if you have that bro-sis feeling between you guys

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Comment On My Works Please. / How Does It Feel Being An African In Your Area? / Very 1st Time You Fired A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.