Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Flooding In Jos Kills 35 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flooding In Jos Kills 35 (6201 Views)

Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Kano City (photos) / Pictures Of New Flooding In Benue State!!!! / Flooding In Kogi To Last Till November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by Tadup: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hydy: ..There's always death in Jos shaa, either by Sword or by Flood'..na wa 0oo
sorry its cutlass not sword!
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by kunlekunle: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dhelake: if datz watz caused blessed den i had rather stay unblessed
amen.
in times of despair you should see hope

kagel:
WHY QUOTE WHAT U CAN NOT DEFINE
WHAT IS THE MEANING PLATEAU STATE

you should look for the meaning of plateau first
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by bravemichael: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
To hell to people living in jos
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by simple2rut: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
hardeyincah:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/6178-disaster_hits_jos_as_flood_kills_35.html

DO WE NEED TO SAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THIS?? I PITY THE LITTLE ONCE,,,, WHATEVER HAPPEN IN JOS I STAND TO GIVE THANKS TO GOD COS NO BODY WILL EVER MOCK GOD,,,,WHEN THIS PEOPLE ARE SHADING THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE THEY FELT THAT GOD DOESN'T SEE,,, WHY I LOVE GOD IS IF HE RISE HE IS UNSTOPPABLE,,, SINCE THE INCEPTION OF JOS WE ARE JUST HEARING SUCH NEWS...... AM VERY SURE MORE IS COMING CUZ HE ALWAYS FIGHT HIS BATTLE TO PROVE THE UNREPENTANT THAT HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL GOD NO BODY EVER FIGHT FOR HIM.BUT IN ALL THE WICKED ONCE WHO KILL THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST AND FORCE THEM TO ACCEPT ANOTHER RELIGION STILL HAVE THE MERCY OF GOD TO DESIST FROM SUCH CUZ IT ANNOYS GOD MOST

1 Like

Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by AngelofValor: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ejiekwu 1: It seems JOS is cursed land, I stand and wait to be corrected embarassed

Flooding happens in every part of the world. Sometimes, or mosttimes it is caused by we humans'. We just need to stop blocking waterways and develop a good emergency plan/ evacuation plan should incase flooding happens in any area. Its not a curse thingy.
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by Azidogen2: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
hardeyincah:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/6178-disaster_hits_jos_as_flood_kills_35.html
SEE THE TOPIC I HAD EARLIER POSTED IN THE MORNING BEING BROUGHT ABOUT BY YOU LATELY. Men! this site is something else.
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by speedysmc(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
The flood swept throw d area were mostly d Hausa/Fulani non indigene reside and I honestly believe God is answering d prayers of those unjustify killing, if u called it nemesis catching up u are not far from it, we are watching time will tell, keep praying Plateau state.

1 Like

Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by djay4: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
The areas were the flood actually happened was Rikkos, Angwan Rogo etc. People in those areas are the Hausas, so maybe the blood of the innocent Berom families murdered by the Hausas is a sign of warning by their (Berom) GOD.
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by djay4: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
bravemichael: To hell to people living in jos
GOD will send you first
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by emsquare(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Waoh!
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by Kobojunkie: 3:12am On Jul 25, 2012
One man is said to have lost 7 of his 11 children in the flood. I wonder where they lived for floods to cause such devastation.
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 25, 2012
I wonder why 1 man has 11 children.
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by antitpiah: 3:32am On Jul 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I wonder why 1 man has 11 children.

I wonder why your parents gave back to you.
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by adira(f): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2012
idowuswap: Useless state always killing...bad things happen 2 them..rubbish peeps..thas why all of dem run come our yorubaland lagos. ibadan.ogun.....huuuuuuuu

are they no yoruba in jos? ha means the yorubas too are useless,the land is useless but your yoruba people are there running businesses, schooling even investing on the land, dn't talk like that.
Re: Flooding In Jos Kills 35 by stupor(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2012
I just wonder what doesn't kill anymore in Jos.

If B/haram no kill,communities must kill themselves,Flood go kill thunder must strike or kidnap and maim must happen,senator must be assasinated,or the Jos must be on curfew.

WTF is happening to this Jos sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / What Is Buhari Still Doing In London? / Card Readers Will No Longer Fail – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.