Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts (31275 Views)

Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by DICKtator: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
jennykadry: Cheiii una wey dey naija no know wetin una get. I last ate cooked groundnut 2 years ago, agabalumo don reach 5 years, liki-liki nko cry cry

Wherever you are, I am so damn sure there are airports there!!!.
I am also sure there is an embassy or whatever of ur country there
Or maybe I may be wrong, u could be a fugitive!!!
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by crackhouse(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
So mr poster what are u insinuating? That groundnut is meant for the poor?. I don't know what u guys take these celebs to be, some kind of small gods, spirits or what?.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Padipadi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
I feel u Peter.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by mekaboy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
WOW PSQUARE EATS GROUNDNUTS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked? NONSENSE, SOON THEY WILL SHOW US PSQUARE URINATING ..
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by MMM2(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
P
Re u dat hungry dat u finished dat peanut
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by fabj1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
Is he not a human being? Ah. Abeg jo.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by xpensive05: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
so wht even GEJ eats grndnuts............................wht new bout it
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Am equally eating groundnut here but nobody to take a photograph of me, and even if someone does, it can never never make front page.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by gulfer: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Am equally eating groundnut here but nobody to take a photograph of me, and even if someone does, it can never never make front page.
Now we know you are eating groundnut though we cannot see you grin grin grin grin but you sef don share the front-page now!
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Chaydee(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
crackhouse: So mr poster what are u insinuating? That groundnut is meant for the poor?. I don't know what u guys take these celebs to be, some kind of small gods, spirits or what?.

you need to consult boko haram for Mentality blending Am not in anyway takin celeb for gods here, just sharin for Fun!
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Chaydee(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
See them AMEBO!! grin grin

Honeycity(f), babseg(m), bugmenot, Philipsdael, jdotking, Tochiokoye(m), Emmysteve(m), ade2kay(m), Tochi4life, Ejaisky, iHot, lusen(m), Alakwem (m), Obimek, folaked(f), chiomajane, Adexwhaq , Urine, Reyginus(m), ahamdiheme(m), valencia25(m), kboss(m), jonex70(m), sarutobie(m), Smooth278(m), bllaster, rockinrobin, tomakint, js_pac(m), afam4eva(m), airfinance, godswill orukpe(m), nathx, tpnatuzzi, breezy047(m), dkolu(m), Nickonomakaveli(m), MyloXyloto, alekside(m), jugomma, blossom002, IgweAni, missagbaa(f), AJJ (f), AK 46 + 1 , youngchopper, Lixbon, Kezbaba, niggaman, Don SaZz, azubuko grace, fxtimi, uncleb (m), sped1oro(m), tweener, kennyalao, btlasisi, Doctor flaky(f), Etumgbe, Niiade(m), iv4fb and 80 guest(s)
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Finecat(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Who is Peter Okoye? What does he do?
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by killuminati(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
acidtalk: LATER SOME BROKE ASS PEEPS WEY NO GET ANYTHING GO COME OUT COME DEY FORM LIKE DEM NEVER ENTER TOILET BEFORE.

MAULAG BABES SHEY UNA DEY SEE DEY BOBO WEY UNA DEY TRIP FOR AS HIM DEY USE HIM TEETH CRACK THE SHELL?
BROS WHY U NO KUKUMA GIVE AM HAMMER MAKE E TAKE CRACK AM tonguegrin
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by killuminati(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
Finecat: Who is Peter Okoye? What does he do?
NA POLITICIAN FOR BIAFRA REPUBLICgrin
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by emmalezy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
Who tell you say him no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ drink garri too...
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by ypzilanti: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nairaland should have an option of voting down some frontpage topics. Any topic that gathers 500 vote downs is removed to obscurity.

All that agree say 'Aye!'

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by ZUBY77(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
Who is Peter Okoye and what is groundnut?
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by ypzilanti: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
The topic should be 'Picture of Groundnut being eaten by Peter Okoye'

Seeing that groundnuts are more popular than Peter Okoye. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by 1Dray(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
DICKtator:

And so? I know a Professor of Zoology that eats Cassava Bread!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Watch it, you are ill.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by xwolverine: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
jennykadry: Cheiii una wey dey naija no know wetin una get. I last ate cooked groundnut 2 years ago, agabalumo don reach 5 years, liki-liki nko cry cry

YOU ARE SPOT ON ma'am...you don't know what i'll give to eat GALA right now...its been three years and still counting..
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by ballackrays: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
[Oboy that ish no dey 4 konvict or maybach[color=#000099][/color]..........na shit shaa!
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Korrection(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
The next Ghana President
Finecat: Who is Peter Okoye? What does he do?
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Crosbyy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
what is wrong wit him eatin groundnut,abeg mak una free d young man
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by ask4double(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: Naija babes go dey wish say na their thing the guy dey chop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mad man.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by DICKtator: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
1Dray:

Watch it, you are ill.

Yes doctor. Can I get the prescription, please?
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by mrperfect(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
That is having fun with what he wants at the moment.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by goldng: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Very good for the body smiley smiley smiley
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by airbender(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
Eewww peter okoye eating groundnut, eewww justin biber eating popcorn, eewww lil wayne licking lolipop, eewww rickross smoking w££d i taught these celebrity are not human GO GET A LIFE @OP and by the way am eating ofio do u want me to send the picture grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by kay2000(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: Naija babes go dey wish say na their thing the guy dey chop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD. You is a bad ass motherfucker. On a mnore serious note, why would this make front page? What is wrong with gnut?
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by brianromel(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
After staring at the picture for sometime,i still cant find the meaning or a hidden meaning to it.

Should we say something

should we win a prize for seeing

Are the groundnut specially imported for his teeth from brazil

Are those tats painted

Does that phone look real

is the guy real

was it photishoped

Should we give him a prize for the pick

Did he win an award for best ground grinding pose of the month.

A lot of questions.

Poster please enlighten to the exactly what we are suppose to be looking at, Because someone in japan or iceland might se this pick and decide that the next time a Nigerian comes to his house groundnuts are in order for greeting him.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by ZUBY77(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2012

I wonder the kind of nuts you eat in Mars where you live now..
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by GenOrumov: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
No be human being? Im sure some people will think Beyonce no dey Poo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Meets Dino Melaye (Photo) / Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Lumberjack Jacket On The Set Of New Movie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.