Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts (31344 Views)

Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Chaydee(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2012
This bros no fit invite person sev grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by lifestyle1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
undecided
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Pakavy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
so wat?he has a gastro intestinal tract nah so wat is d big deal?abi u ting say e b robot
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by ashson: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
him no be person? groundnut sweeet
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by shaneroberts26: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
So?Aren't they human?
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
lol. He wasn't even putting groundnut shells in a plate or smth. More work for the cleaner. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by acidtalk: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
LATER SOME BROKE ASS PEEPS WEY NO GET ANYTHING GO COME OUT COME DEY FORM LIKE DEM NEVER ENTER TOILET BEFORE.

MAULAG BABES SHEY UNA DEY SEE DEY BOBO WEY UNA DEY TRIP FOR AS HIM DEY USE HIM TEETH CRACK THE SHELL?

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by hammedkola(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Correct, chop ham well jare and make sure you reserve for Paul & Akon oh!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Flexskillz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ol boy, d guy sabi d level die, chei! But he could have used his hands only na. Fine crib though, carry on jor, nuffin do u.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by r231(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na wa o

Soon una go show us picture of when he is taking a sh1t or taking shower undecided

So celeb don't eat groundnut undecided
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by executinal(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
If the thing they hungry you, you beg the guy man na.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by hammedkola(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Chaydee: This bros no fit invite person sev grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Cheiii una wey dey naija no know wetin una get. I last ate cooked groundnut 2 years ago, agabalumo don reach 5 years, liki-liki nko cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by BeraBera(f): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
He's a human being of course. He's entitled to his private life. "you must chop my groundnut, I don't care..."

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Erm so what should I do? I'm sorry, I'm kinda confused here. So Peter eats gnuts, that means I should fly? Or join boko haram? I don't get it? :s
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by floriana(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
This takes the price for NL most ridiculous front-page thread. Next time we will get a picture of Paul Okoye in the loo and it will make front-page too. Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by ypzilanti: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
WTF??

SO EFFFFING WHAT?

MOD...YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. FRONTPAGE? SMH.

A picture of him taking a poop, however would be priceless. grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Korrection(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Naija babes go dey wish say na their thing the guy dey chop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by hammedkola(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
ypzilanti: WTF??

SO EFFFFING WHAT?

MOD...YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. FRONTPAGE? SMH.

A picture of him taking a poop, however would be priceless. grin

Maybe it's even peter himself that uploaded it, who knows?...Cos is not possible for 3rd party to take a short of him eating nut at that time of d day
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by desthan(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
''Singing busy body while sipping alamo bitters''

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Gwekzy: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
FOOlS
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by bravemichael: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
He is indeed a real African
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by klax(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
To be I love the simplicity of these boys. Because some of these thigs who call themselves a singer or Nollywood of a thing things love to bahave as if they dont pooh at all and majority of them are from face me and face you home.

Please Oh boy enjoy yourself I love your simplicity you so take life so easy. Mr photographer go back to them and snap more picture. A rich guy is eating and a jobless poor man taken his photograph nice employment indeed. And how much did you receive for this picture bros??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Chaydee(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
executinal: If the thing they hungry you, you beg the guy man na.

I dan dey beg dis guy since oo, but he promise to give me my own share wen i break cos am currently fastin nw grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Mystiqme: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
So?
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Chaydee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
klax: To be I love the simplicity of these boys. Because some of these thigs who call themselves a singer or Nollywood of a thing things love to bahave as if they dont pooh at all and majority of them are from face me and face you home.

Please Oh boy enjoy yourself I love your simplicity you so take life so easy. Mr photographer go back to them and snap more picture. A rich guy is eating and a jobless poor man taken his photograph nice employment indeed. And how much did you receive for this picture bros??

you should learn to use the best search engine www.google.com
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by dapo338(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
And so what! So what does that means, Try next time poster....OK
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Havilah93(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
angry
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by boyendowed(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
...and this is news?
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hahahah.No be human being him be ?

Besides, groundnut or peanut is very rich and healthy. It relaxes the muscle and rich in anti-oxidant and other benefits.

If you know anyone suffering from insomania or anxiety amongst others , make dem eat groundnut and check back with the result.

A lot of our food are very healthy no matter how "local" they may appear to some people.

Carry go Ejima, you too correct.
Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by DICKtator: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Chaydee: This bros no fit invite person sev grin grin grin

And so? I know a Professor of Zoology that eats Cassava Bread!!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Okoye Eating Groundnuts by Kolade9(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
acidtalk: LATER SOME BROKE ASS PEEPS WEY NO GET ANYTHING GO COME OUT COME DEY FORM LIKE DEM NEVER ENTER TOILET BEFORE.

MAULAG BABES SHEY UNA DEY SEE DEY BOBO WEY UNA DEY TRIP FOR AS HIM DEY USE HIM TEETH CRACK THE SHELL?
so pesin wey get money no fit chop groundnut again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Looks Bossy In Pre Birthday Photos / Tonto Dike Churchill Vs Dabota Lawson: Who Nailed It Better With This Hairstyle? / Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.