Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (28870 Views)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Why People Dont Get Jobs / Reasons People Dont Get Employed After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Opoki(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Pat98:
"demands"...where are you from too? tongue angry
hahahahaha...u actually got it wrong cos its Demandeen.
*laffing*
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by samfibby(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
A poor nation is a nation u can make money from
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ayusco: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
@op was going to by pass this thinking its some lousy practical joke but then if u meant what u wrote my conciense plus God won't forgive me if I don't comment whoever u are knw tht suicide will not solve ur situation as u'll just go frm a jobless person to a dead jobless person! Watever case of depression u are dealing with talk it over with a trusted friend, family member or pastor. Think of the pain and hurt your loved ones will feel if you carry out ur decision. Let tht influence ur future actions. I'll pray for u
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by kaykad: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
one less mouth to feed one less trouble in nija. RIP bro till we meet no more...bye
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ElMatteo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenams: its ''demand'' bros, not demanded! Where r u from?
. Imagine..u sef no try Oº°˚˚°ºoo..u wan correct person aπϑ u sef kom join put...It should be 'demands' aπϑ not 'demand'...Lest I forget, I should have τ̅☺ ask U̶̲̥̅̊ too..'Where aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u from'

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by killuminati(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
jimmy4x:
See ds Olodo o, it's 'demands' not demand
#choi
you sef bros, check urself.grin
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by mikolocream: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
:DVery funny nairaland..I really like ur super story..it shows dat u don't want to die cos u wrote dis letter looking for cheap promotion..u dis coward
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by killuminati(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
is this for real or joke? please if its for real, can u please let me know your course of study and area of specialization and please do forward your CV to my inbox. bayousla@yahoo.com
Errmmm, Alhaji Pastor.....me sef dey find jab na! Around V/I
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Ninapha(f): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi20: Do u know that you can be charged to court for attempted murder and this letter used as evidence against u.if found guilty, u wil be sentenced to death......

. Eehn what? D difference na say another person help am achieve d die. All die na die still. Bros if u tire die jare. Only three year u dey groan, check my younger bros 5 gbam years no job, partia or proper. But now nko? Three appointment letters all federal jobs at a time. God pass man problem.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by killuminati(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Opoki:
hahahahaha...u actually got it wrong cos its Demandeen.
*laffing*
Guy you be Opoki OoOogrin na Demandeenho. Lol!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by emsquare(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
tchaik: Quitter; you suck!
QUITTERS DON'T WIN; WINNERS DON'T QUIT! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

On point!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by DECOtech(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi20: Do u know that you can be charged to court for attempted murder and this letter used as evidence against u.if found guilty, u wil be sentenced to death......

I laugh!
...a death sentence for suicide attempt?
...u only just helped the slowpoke do what he/she wanted n probably make it to heaven.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by kelvincoll(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
hmmmm..... Only 3 years of Joblessness and u wanna kill yoursef? U aint even thankful for being alive and being a graduate. Wake up dude, u sound lazy to me. Im sure there's a good life outthere waiting on you to explore. It may take a while but sure will with perseverance and only to those ALIVE!!....By the way u speak of an unborn child and sorry you neva him or her bla bla bla... Who u give belle with your unemployed status? would you rather watch from afar Hell or Heaven the baby and woman suffer for you stupidness not to try harder? angry angry
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by mrperfect(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
How serious is this?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Ekowise(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

How old are you? What have you done to help change the situation? How can destiny be cruel when you are the one quitting in only 3 years?

The reason for the many problems in Nigeria is people are so passive, and too afraid to step out to fight for their right in that Nation. If you are really ready to kill yourself, why not instead match to your Government office and start a protest there? Why not go out fighting? Rather than die in your sleep like a dog. Why not, I don't know get proactive, do something to try to change the situation. Pick a problem, any problem, and make yourself useful, and if you die doing that, at least you would score one against the cruel world you want to leave , . . you did something to change the situation at least.

good talk bro. Tnks 4 tellin him. I'll neva kill myself bcz my job which will certainly come is on d way. Though walkin for sm1 at first to build up is gud but dat murderer who wnts to kill himself shud knw he hs alternatives.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by hottprince: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2012

Oga haba naw na u make d law?sey dem dey sentence persn to death for attempted murder.abeg no dey talk wetin u no sabi
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by hottprince: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2012

Oga haba naw na u make d law?sey dem dey sentence persn to death for attempted suicide.abeg no dey talk wetin u no sabi
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Evansedos: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
WHAT A LOW MINDSET,WAITING TO BE EMPLOYED BY UR FELLOW NIGERIAN MATE' A JOB CREATED BY ANOTHER FELLOW. WHAT HAPPEN TO UR CREATIVE ABILITY. INSTEAD OF SEEKING FOR A JOB ,WHY NOT CREAT ONE, THE SIZE DOES NOT MATTER. BE A BLESSING TO UR WORLD.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by jpphilips(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Neoviper147: Dear world,
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, God forsaken Nigeria

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen. cry cry cry

lol, Nigeria is already over populated
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by naylove(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenams: its ''demand'' bros, not demanded! Where r u from?
it's not demand in that context. but demands
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by mirob(f): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Guy no kill yourself oo, some people live with life threatening diseases they still never kill themselves let alone you that is healthy, you can even do menial jobs till your breakthrough comes along, it may tarry but it will surely C☺M̶̲̥̅ǝ̩̩̩̥ to pass. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by naylove(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
die die die die die die die die die die die die.if you dont die , then i go kill u myself
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Epalos: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Poster, do you have a way that you can be reached, please post your email addy.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by johnnybonke: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Am very sorry man, i really want to help your .
Simple send your cv to applyjob72@gmail.com or text your name,phone,qualification and location to 08159562223 as soon as possible.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by gbomojomo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Pat98:
"demands"...where are you from too? tongue angry

foolish pple is "demanding"
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by killuminati(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Another way of looking for job on Nairaland. Naija boys no dey carry second, na first!grin

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by NnamdiN: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
The guy could be long dead. RIP man. I pray you get a job over there, perhaps affiliate marketing.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by virgindesy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
guy u be bad belle...have u ever loss someone before....?i beg wen u die...if u see 2pac nd fella...tell 2pac life goes on here....if accidentaly u see fella as well...tell him nigeria don skater...well am nt gonna miss u.......rip
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Etumgbe(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Just 3yrs u wan kill ursef. Some don dey 10yrs. Infact u be fool. I get one thick rope for u to help accomplish ur mission. Hopeless lazy mad man u go be houseboy for hell
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by jhydebaba(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP, Seek first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto u (job and good life inclusive).
Job should not be our first priority in this wicked world, we should seek the things of God i.e eternal life.
Poster, never mind if you don't have the opportunity of living in a short term mansion here on earth, u will surely have an long term mansion in heaven.
#accept Jesus today
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Akinjide2001(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
I dont believe dis. It is 2 gud 2 be true. So u mean he had d time 2 construct a gud letter. He's just looking 4 a letter dat will b apealing. Na u sabi.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Connoisseur(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Please before you kill yourself, send me the venue and sign exclusive videos rights for me. I can only imagine how much money to be made from your suicide videos. Ode!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does Opay POS Agent Make Monthly? / 2017 INEC Recruitment & Vacancies (Photo) / UBA Is Accepting CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.