Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (28887 Views)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Why People Dont Get Jobs / Reasons People Dont Get Employed After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by adegeorge(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nice letter bro. Say me well to the folks up there.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Jobexpert(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
embason: Very pathetic letter but if you are yet to kill yourself, i will like you to stop because the life you are about destroying can be the best life only if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. He can change your ugly story for good. Just try him and see.

Instead of you to kill yourself, why dont you get a job as a stuntsman, jumping from roofs in Hollywood for a living?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by alienware(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
Neoviper147: Dear world,
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, God forsaken Nigeria

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen. cry cry cry

i wrote waec 11 times and im still living, u dey hustle job for 11 years and u dey vex........?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
Y aren't u dead yet? undecided Still trolling on nairaland eh? What with all the attention?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Jobexpert(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Are you still alive? If so, plese call me on 08033120866
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by obioms4luv: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
Just 3yrs $ u want 2 gıve,ı know of someone who has been jobless 4 5yrs.ıts very bad dat thıs our shameless country does not have any provısıon 4 graduates but ıts only God dat would jugde.My dear frıend keep makıng more effort $ always put ıt ın ur prayer cos wen there's lıfe,there's hope.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by yuddy2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Neoviper147: Dear world,
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, God forsaken Nigeria

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen. cry cry cry

great Piece, funny bt touchy. You should be making money writing. Try explore that channel, u have potential.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBA Is Accepting CV / Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / 2017 INEC Recruitment & Vacancies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.