Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan (2252 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by wealthbuilder: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
RAMADAN IS THE MONTH OF FASTING OF MUSLIMS,PLS.NAIRALANDERS,I NEED YOUR ADVICE OF THE BUSINESS THAT I CAN ENGAGE IN DURING THIS PERIOD ,I AM LIVING AT THE MUSLIM POPULATED AREA.I KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY DURING XMAS,EASTER AND OTHER XTIAN'S FESTIVALS BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY DURING RAMADAN.PLS.I NEED UR ADVICE ASAP THANKS.
Re: What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by dagold4eva(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
if you dont look at it like a demeaning work,
i will suggest frying of akara and moi-moi in the evenings or making of kunu and zobo drinks.
i assure you, its going to move depending on your location.
Re: What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by Esolver1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
dagold4eva: if you dont look at it like a demeaning work,
i will suggest frying of akara and moi-moi in the evenings or making of kunu and zobo drinks.

dagold4eva is right, in addition, you can start selling oranges or bananars during the closing of ramadam...let your location point be in mosque arena..may be on front of the building. you can also employ other people to other mosque locations. you will surely make gud money depending on your start up and packaging. Gud Luck. cool
Re: What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by Esolver1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
dagold4eva: if you dont look at it like a demeaning work,

dagold4eva is right, in addition, you can start selling oranges or bananas during the closing of ramadam...let your location point be in mosque arena..may be on front of the building. you can also employ other people to other mosque locations. you will surely make gud money depending on your start up and packaging. Gud Luck. cool
Re: What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by RAPMAN02(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
ogundef@gmail.com. Make in ramadan and after.
Re: What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by ekwulex: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
sell fruits towards evening
Re: What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by dwizy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
Sell photos or become a photo journalist..... TIPS on http://www.learnthecashway.
Re: What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by lanredo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
sell kunu, akara, moimoi, etc has been mention but you can learn simple way of making money without much ado visit www.lanrefabiyi..com
Re: What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:15am On May 13, 2018
Re: What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan by emperorblog(m): 6:13am On May 13, 2018
start selling ORANGE AND,WATER MELLON WITH ZOBO www.emperorblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Take Photos! / ... / Zenon Oil Investment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.