Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Atms And Bank Transfers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atms And Bank Transfers (1200 Views)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atms And Bank Transfers by tdops: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

I working on a project and wondering if someone can be of help with regards to ATMs and bank transfer in Nigeria.

- Can you make bank transfers at ATMs in Nigeria?
- If yes, can it be between 2 different banks?
- If yes, Is there a charge for this?
- How easy is it to use Quick Teller at the ATM?

I really appreciate your help

Thanks
Re: Atms And Bank Transfers by CarlosVent(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
ATM transfer is not possible.
ATM (inside the bank) deposit is possible.

Inside the bank transfer is possible with the transfer form.
Hope this helps.
Re: Atms And Bank Transfers by arbitrage: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2012
I have seen the menu for transfer between accounts on a bank ATM before though I did not try it but I wouldn't know if it works. Except your project is limited to ATM only, know that some banks have internet banking screen beside their ATMs to do inter and intra bank transfers. Moreover, you can use mobile banking on your phone to transfer within and outside your banks right from comfort of your home/office instead of going to queue at ATM if possible at all by ATM.
Re: Atms And Bank Transfers by stpat1(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2012
Yes ATM transfers are possible.
I have done it before with UBA and First bank ATMs. Infact that of UBA have been around for years on UBA ATMs but I think its just within that the transfers are done. No commission.
Re: Atms And Bank Transfers by tdops: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Thanks a lot for your help everyone.

Can anyone by any chance help take pictures of the transfer process? Please make sure you blur out your personal details like name and bankd detials. Thanks a million

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Online: Shipping And Delivery / Can Anyone Help To Buy Things From Alibaba.com / You Might Have A Great Business Idea, But Can You Sell It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.